Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? (2328 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / PDP Will Win 2015 Election Through SW,SS And SE-primate Ayodele's Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by egift(m): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2015
From the very beginning of President Jonathan's reelection campaign, he and his team have maintained a steady drive to insult, bad mouth, embarrass and misrepresent the person of his major opponent, Gen. Buhari.

At first, it was all insinuations, it moved to random fellows, to known Jonathan's associates, then his aides, his wife and the entire Presidential Team. Instead of telling us what he has done for the last 5 years plus, and outline his plans for the next 4 years - the Jonathan reelection campaign has spent Billions assassinating the character of Buhari, re-writing even known history, dwelling on pettiness and frivolities. On a daily basis, Jonathan and his team has coordinated attacks, blackmails, insults and spread a campaign of defamation against Gen. Buhari.

Who ever told Jonathan that a campaign of Hate will get him reelected, lied to him. As Nigerians, we must vote out Jonathan. This GEJ's type of shallow campaign of bribery and hate cannot be endorsed as a Blueprint for a Presidential reelection campaign in Nigeria. It has dare consequences if we encourage our politicians to loot and do any wrong they can in office, when it is time for reelection, all they have to do is spend a fortune to attack their major opponents.

This 2015 General Election, must be one we prove to our Politicians that
- If you are contesting for any post, you need to present a good plan to the electorates.
- If seeking reelection you must justify your previous actions, take responsibility and present a new plan for the future.

Reelecting Jonathan this 2015, simply mean we endorse mediocrity in governance, uncontrollable impunity and a support to hate-campaign, attacks on opponents and a campaign of division.

The 2015 election is very critical and we must vote wisely to help build a people-oriented and issue-driven political future. We cannot make this decision with our stomach, a lot is at stake.

Have a lovely day and God bless Nigeria!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Inkman(m): 4:26am On Mar 04, 2015
the hateful propaganda can not sway us. it can only help to firm our resolve and desire for change. i have decided.

12 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by madridguy(m): 4:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Capital NO.....to me even pdp supporter with right ..... Will know this is not capaign.

As for me I have decided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 04, 2015
About hate and attacks, both parties attacks each other.

Common egift, you and your APC guys are even worse, quickly calling for someone's head when he have a different opinion, maybe you need to understand the meaning of the word 'hate'. In my own opinion, the hatred and attacks started from APC, with Lar Mohammed and co spewing several stuffs at the president before the Doyins, Reno and FFK started the vengeance attacks.

To prove a point, if this thread ever gets popular, watch the tone of the APC replies and you'll understand the meaning of 'hate', unfortunately it will be without a cause

6 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by egift(m): 4:42am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:
About hate and attacks, both parties attacks each other.

It is a fact that PDP and their associates have maintained a blatant lies and twisting of facts from day one. PDP have spent more time attacking Buhari than promote Jonathan. Did you see Jonathan's first campaign speech in Lagos - it was all "they said", "them say" that filled it.

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by jeffizy(m): 4:47am On Mar 04, 2015
What breeds contempt in me about the umbrella touts is the vulgar manner they go about coordinating their lack of common sense.
Imagine a fayose that has been widely known as a modicum of senselessness and aggressiveness also coming to join the puppet show, wishing death upon a fellow humanoid .
That alone is the most callous and inhumane thing to do.
It is correct to conclude that the PDP has lost the battle with the calumny track they've been remixing since the campaigns started.
The time for CHANGE is NOW!!

8 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Babacele: 4:50am On Mar 04, 2015
How Jonathan, IBB, Are Plotting Interim Govt Instead Of Presidential PollsDavid Mark, Gusau, Abdusalami, are the top contenders to head the Interim Government. Former Lagos Governor Tinubu rejects offer of Interim Government Vice-Presidencyby Empowered Newswire, New YorkMar 03, 2015President Goodluck JonathanMore details are emerging on the plot to install an undemocratic Interim National Government (ING) and pre-empt Nigeria’s presidential election scheduled for later this month.Informed sources disclosedover the weekend that a key element in the plot is the need to forestall a Buhari presidency, for which reason the schemers of the plot have tried to woo the former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, now a chieftain of the opposing All Progressives Congress (APC) with the offer of beingthe Vice President in the interim structure.Even though there are now major obstacles to the plan, it is yet unclear if the schemers have completely set the idea aside.If Tinubu accepts, then he will be expected to rally the South-West, while IBB would rally the North, and Jonathan the South-East and South-South to accept the idea of an interim administration. They will use the excuse that the present times are not good to hold elections in the country, especially becauseof what David Mark had already called a state of warwith Boko Haram.But it was Tinubu’s rejection of any form of compromise that now appears to be the greatest obstacle to the ING plot. Sources say this explains the recent outburst of Femi Fani-Kayode, the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign spokesperson alleging that the former Lagos State Governor intends to take over presidential power after the generally-awaited victory of the Buhari-Osinbajo campaign at the polls.Fani-Kayode wildly alleged that Tinubu has entered intoan oath to compel Osinbajo to relinquish the office of VP to him after the election, an allegation and scenario that watchers of the Nigerian polity simply dismiss as both untenable and unrealistic.Investigations spanning over one week by Empowered Newswire on the interim government plot revealed that the two major schemers in the plot are thePresident himself, Dr. Jonathan, and former Military president Ibrahim Babangida.IBB, as he is popularly known, has told close aides that he would have to leave Nigeria the day Buhari is declared winner of the presidential election, a prospect he is working hardto avoid by all means. Jonathan is also said to be under intense pressure to negotiate a soft landing for from power since handing over to Buhari would likely expose the intense corruption that he and the Petroleum Minister Diezani Maduekwe, among others, have perpetrated.In fact the oil minister is said to be one of the hardest protagonists of a soft landing for the Jonathan presidency, mortally afraid of what a Buhari-Osinbajo ascendancy could mean for her.Knowledgeable EmpoweredNewswire sources confirm that IBB held two meetings with Tinubu to discuss the issue of the Interim NationalGovernment. The first was held in Lagos before the Council of State meeting theweek before the February 14elections were postponed. The second took place in Abuja home of IBB’s son on the night of the said Councilof State meeting.The sources said that for the first meeting, IBB told Tinubu he had a wedding in Lagos and would like to usethat opportunity to greet theformer Lagos State Governor. Arriving with his son, he told Tinubu about the need to proceed with an interim government and forget about the election. Tinubu, who was shocked at the proposition, reportedly told IBB to forget the idea.But on the night after the Council of State meeting in Abuja which considered thesubject of the readiness of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct the election, IBB again invited Tinubu to his son’s house in Abuja. At that meeting, former Head of State General Abdusalami was also present, and to the utter shock and annoyance of the former Lagos State Governor, President Jonathan showed up in a two-car convoy in the thick of the night.It was at that meeting that IBB and Jonathan promised Tinubu the slot of the Vice President in the Interim government. The sources say Tinubu promptly repeated his rejection of theidea, insisting that the elections are the best and only viable option to chooseNigeria’s next president andvice president.The interim government plan includes the cancellation of the elections and the imposition of a well-known Northerner as the head of the administration, with Tinubu as VP. The interim government will be put in place for two years, following which new elections would be conducted, with the definiteexclusion of Buhari.Another source revealed to Empowered Newswire that some of the names that have been mentioned as possible heads of the interim government include David Mark, the president ofthe Senate; General Aliyu Gusau, the current Defence Minister who has always wished to be president “even if for a day”; and Abdusalami Abubakar, also a former head of state.All three are known allies of IBB. But the name of formerpresident Olusegun Obasanjo was also thrown into the picture when a formal statement from the presidency signed by Dr. Ruben Abati said Obasanjo himself wanted to be head of the Interim govt.Observers say that formal statement by the president’s spokesperson is the best confirmation thatindeed interim governmentG plot is real. Said one source, “If the presidency is saying they know that Obasanjo wanted to be the head of the Interimgovernment, that means thepresidency is not only aware of such plans, but is also involved in such a plot.”There had been previous attempts including monetary and other juicy offers to get Tinubu to prevent the emergence of Buhari in the primaries, and after that, to have Tinubu dump Buhari and enter into a deal with Jonathan to frustrate the potential emergence of Buhari as winner of the presidential polls.Sources believe that the recent wild allegation from the Jonathan camp that Tinubu was planning to force Osinbajo to relinquishthe office of VP after being sworn-in is merely an outcome of the frustration generated first by Tinubu’s insistence that the elections must go on; his rejection of the offer from Jonathan to be VP of an Interim government for two years; and finally his insistence never to dump Buhari.It is believed that Prof Osinbajo, Buhari’s running mate, has actually never been asked to sign any undertaking or oath of any kind and that he accepted the party and Buhari’s offer to be VP unconditionally. Both he and the APC also over the weekend formally denied any such arrangements.In the absence of a key figure in the South-West to support and sell the idea of an Interim government, sources said options left onthe table is to ensure the elections are “decently rigged” in favor of Jonathan or a crisis precipitated that will lead to Jonathan handing over power to David Mark as the Senate President, as was the case in the First Republic when power devolved to Senator Nwafor Orizu in the absenceof the then President Nnamdi Azikiwe. In that scenario, in 1966, the elected civilian leaders had to voluntarily hand over power to the military.Speculations, backed by a comment by the Supervising Minister of Information Edem Duke, are rife that the INEC chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega, may be asked to proceed onterminal leave sometime this month in line with civil service rules. This option, sources say, would boost the plan to “decently rig the election” in the incumbent president’s favor.But several legal opinions have been articulated that not only will such a move bythe federal government to remove Jega be unconstitutional, it would also rubbish the credibility of the entire electoral process and will result in a definite tailspin into national and international crisis.Interested in Advertising?Sponsored AdEmpowered Newswire, New York#NigeriaDecidesCorruptionPoliticsNewsYou may also like
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by egift(m): 4:57am On Mar 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Baawaa(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2015
The fact is,PDP is now opposition."Eni ana Lara n ta".

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:

It is a fact that PDP and their associates have maintained a blatant lies and twisting of facts from day one. PDP have spent more time attacking Buhari than promote Jonathan. Did you see Jonathan's first campaign speech in Lagos - it was all "they said", "them say" that filled it.

I'm not disputing the attacks, but lar has attacked d government from day one. Fashola equally started it recently. Does two wrong make a right? There is no basis for judgement, don't be pained- both parties attacks each other and Lar started all attacks

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Following nairaland for instance, the PDP folks attack buhari, tinubu and I think Amaechi but the APC guys attacks and insult anybody with a different opinion. From the cretinous fuctard guy to an unintelligent berem to the ever insult-ready omenka. The PDP guys are more about shouting gej to whatever from temitemi, billyonaire is bringing images and points, sincere9jerian had to go face real life events and leave the forum to a fake sincerenigerian (APC), before he left, he will taise points and post the source, whether fake or not-there were tracrable aource. The insults/threats on nairaland is majorly from the APC guys. The hate is on both sides and it's frustrating.

Lest I forget, the APC guys here are ready to lynch their own if he has a different opinion (a case study of barcanista)

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by egift(m): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:
Following nairaland for instance, the PDP folks attack buhari, tinubu and I think Amaechi but the APC guys attacks and insult anybody with a different opinion. From the cretinous fuctard guy to an unintelligent berem to the ever insult-ready omenka. The PDP guys are more about shouting gej to whatever from temitemi, billyonaire is bringing images and points, sincere9jerian had to go face real life events and leave the forum to a fake sincerenigerian (APC). The hate is on both sides and it's frustrating.

Read the highlighted and see how you still shielded PDP supporters like yourself from it.

The type of campaign Jonathan has presided over in this election is unacceptable. It cannot be blueprint for a Presidential Campaign. Things must Change. Sai Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:

Read the highlighted and see how you still shielded PDP supporters like yourself from it.

The type of campaign Jonathan has presided over in this election is unacceptable. It cannot be blueprint for a Presidential Campaign. Things must Change. Sai Buhari.

I am not disputing your fact about the type of campaign gej has presided over, Reno, Doyin and FFK have been thoughtless with their choice of words and approach but the APC do same. Amaechi, Lar and lately Fashola have spewed worse. Again, two wrongs don't make a right, both parties are guilty of same offense and it doesn't make sense for one party to complain now.

About shielding PDP, if you pull out the APC veil in your eyes and read through this forum, you'll see things differently. My choice of adjective in classifying your colleagues was to make you see why you shouldn't complain. I do not underestimate the intellect of your guys, none of them is as brainless as temitemi, but even you won't doubt the intellect of sincere9jerian and it's nice that you know that the current sincerenigerian is a spoofed account, how desperate can someone be to do that?

In conclusion, it is 'hate' to say reelecting GEJ is mediocrity, what if the PDP guys have their GENUINE reasons to? You don't dismiss people's opinion because you have a different opinion. I'm sorry bro, you're not different from the rest of them. I have to go now, have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by egift(m): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:
About shielding PDP, if you pull out the APC veil in your eyes and read through this forum, you'll see things differently. My choice of adjective in classifying your colleagues was to make you see why you shouldn't complain. I do not underestimate the intellect of your guys, none of them is as brainless as temitemi, but even you won't doubt the intellect of sincere9jerian and it's nice that you know that the current sincerenigerian is a spoofed account, how desperate can someone be to do that?

On shielding PDP, I was making reference to your statement below and it is far from reality.

"The PDP guys are more about shouting gej to whatever"

My position remains that a Hate campaign like the one Jonathan has staged against Buhari should not be allowed to stand and become a blueprint or template on prosecuting a reelection campaign. By voting out Jonathan this 2015, Nigerian masses will be sending the message that it is unacceptable. Other Politicians will learn from it.

3 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:

One shielding PDP, my was making reference to your statement below and it is far from reality.

"The PDP guys are more about shouting gej to whatever"

My position remains that a Hate campaign like the one Jonathan has staged against Buhari should not be allowed to stand and become a blueprint or template on prosecuting a reelection campaign. By voting out Jonathan this 2015, Nigerian masses will be sending the message that it is unacceptable. Other Politicians will learn from it.

Again, that is your point of view and someone can have a different point of view which u must tolerate. Let me reiterate that I'm not saying GEJ hasn't staged a campaign of hate, what I'm saying is the APC has given hate for hate so there is no basis for complaining now

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by 9Ace: 5:56am On Mar 04, 2015
The day Nigerians stop giving free passes to inept public office holders and resolve to elect them on merit, they will begin to take the electorates seriously. Gutter politics as opposed to issues-based campaigns is an insult to the collective intelligence of discerning Nigerian electorates.

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by egift(m): 6:00am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:

Again, that is your point of view and someone can have a different point of view which u must tolerate. Let me reiterate that I'm not saying GEJ hasn't staged a campaign of hate, what I'm saying is the APC has given hate for hate so there is no basis for complaining now

What hate for hate? Tell us the APC responses amounted hate for hate when Patience Jonathan asked people to stone anyone that said the word Change and 30 APC member got killed in Rivers. How about when Fayose published Obituary Announcement for Buhari, did APC publish one for Jonathan? And for PEJ saying Buhari is a dead brain, what hate for hate response did you get from APC? Asari, Agbaje and other ND militants who promised to burn down Nigeria is Jonathan is not elected, did APC offer a hate for hate response?

Please always say the truth when it is required. Things must Change. This is unacceptable.

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by nellyjohn: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
The true ones attacking has been APC with all their propaganda. But once PDP says the truth about them, they wil say it's propaganda. Anyway, Nigerians need to know that's it's not about party but individual who can really do it.
GEJ tillm 2019

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by kheart(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
When a political party employ d use of propaganda (100%) as campaign strategy to divert electrorates demands (blueprints).

Nigerians should not expect any meaningful projects from it. #fact#
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by kheart(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2015
nellyjohn:
The true ones attacking has been APC with all their propaganda. But once PDP says the truth about them, they wil say it's propaganda. Anyway, Nigerians need to know that's it's not about party but individual who can really do it.
GEJ tillm 2019

In ur world d word propaganda is relative

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:

What hate for hate? Tell us the APC responses amounted hate for hate when Patience Jonathan asked people to stone anyone that said the word Change and 30 APC member got killed in Rivers. How about when Fayose published Obituary Announcement for Buhari, did APC publish one for Jonathan? And for PEJ saying Buhari is a dead brain, what hate for hate response did you get from APC? Asari, Agbaje and other ND militants who promised to burn down Nigeria is Jonathan is not elected, did APC offer a hate for hate response?

Please always say the truth when it is required. Things must Change. This is unacceptable.

Bro, Amaechi parallel government statement, personal attacks on GEJ and his wife, Fashola insults-cant remember exact words coz it don't make sense. Leta not forget LAI lies. Its hate for hate bro. BTW, stop resorting to propaganda, what do u mean PEJ said stone ppl who said change and 30people died? Be real bro.

Unfortunately, u still don't get my point. My point is that both parties resort to hate and series of propaganda to sell themselves, don't exonerate APC here, PDP and APC are guilty of same offense, they've reduce us to insulting folks, they put us against ourselves, people kill and people die in the name of APC and PDP while the top guys there haven their kids either outside or under luxury while the masses roast.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Hypocrisy is when APC fans find it okay to call PEJ Shepopotamus, call GEJ names and call barcanista all sort of names plus lots of attacks to desparage his person even without provocattion, but the same APC fans will come online to shout when such is thrown at Buhari or any of their fraudulent leaders.

I keep saying and I will reteirate it that APC Can never be the change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by talktimi(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2015
The APC for years have been running campaigns of personal attacks and hate against Gej as a person, his wife and kids and even the office of the president so I don't really understand the hypocrisy here. When Amaechi for instance spouts his usual garbage insulting the president, APC minions would start clapping hands lime deranged gorillas, now Fayose is serving a modified version of the dish and you're crying. Yeye dey stank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by bayulll01(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Hypocrisy is when APC fans find it okay to call PEJ Shepopotamus, call GEJ names and call barcanista all sort of names plus lots of attacks to desparage his person even without provocattion, but the same APC fans will come online to shout when such is thrown at Buhari or any of their fraudulent leaders.

I keep saying and I will reteirate it that APC Can never be the change.
so mr man who is gonno be the change,gej right,am fed up with Nigerians as a whole,the elections should just come and go,insanity is the trend now,am ashamed to be a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by ayindejimmy(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:
Following nairaland for instance, the PDP folks attack buhari, tinubu and I think Amaechi but the APC guys attacks and insult anybody with a different opinion. From the cretinous fuctard guy to an unintelligent berem to the ever insult-ready omenka. The PDP guys are more about shouting gej to whatever from temitemi, billyonaire is bringing images and points, sincere9jerian had to go face real life events and leave the forum to a fake sincerenigerian (APC), before he left, he will taise points and post the source, whether fake or not-there were tracrable aource. The insults/threats on nairaland is majorly from the APC guys. The hate is on both sides and it's frustrating.

Lest I forget, the APC guys here are ready to lynch their own if he has a different opinion (a case study of barcanista)
May I remind you that... According to the aforementioned. It was largely due to threats to his wellbeing while in APC that made him defect. Help didn't come from apc so he had to do the needful.
In total, I think there are more tolerant people in APC than pdp. There's even a pdp robot on this forum that screams derogatory remarks on every topic. I don't see that on the apc side here.

What the likes of Amaechi and Lai Muhammad do is criticise the policies of pdp. Have you ever seen any apc members attackind Gej personally the manner Fayose, Asari, FFK and of resent Patcience do? Just mention 3 notable apc members that are as violent in their utterances like FFK, Asari, OKupe, Fayose and Obanikoro.
Let's balance the facts here, pdp is loosing the little sanity they possess.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:

May I remind you that... According to the aforementioned. It was largely due to threats to his wellbeing while in APC that made him defect. Help didn't come from apc so he had to do the needful.
In total, I think there are more tolerant people in APC than pdp. There's even a pdp robot on this forum that screams derogatory remarks on every topic. I don't see that on the apc side here.
What the likes of Amaechi and Lai Muhammad do is criticise the policies of pdp. Have you ever seen any apc members attackind Gej personally the manner Fayose, Asari, FFK and of resent Patcience do? Just mention 3 notable apc members that are as violent in their utterances like FFK, Asari, OKupe, Fayose and Obanikoro.
Let's balance the facts here, pdp is loosing the little sanity they possess.
Stop saying what you don't know dude. This is the problem we have with you hypocrite. What has the event that happened in Nov 13 2014, before the Primary got to do with my defection in Feb 2015? You guys should learn to be sincere and democratic first before you shout change. You can't be the change
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Boland(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:
so mr man who is gonno be the change,gej right,am fed up with Nigerians as a whole,the elections should just come and go,insanity is the trend now,am ashamed to be a Nigerian
Bro, I think you are giving a won battle up... Nigeria will be great again, and buhari is going to be the man that will make that happen...
Trust me, Buhari's visit to London means a lot, it's a strategy bro..
Just wait and see how all this will play out.
I'm sure he will be back soon to give you what you need....

The battle is won already, trust me... wink
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2015
PDP mode of campaign for this Presidential election stinks to high heavens! It's obvious to them that they really have nothing to portray as their achievements during a highly wasteful and a grossly corrupt administration. grin cheesy

Nigerians should just vote out this GEJ. He can never be any good for us.

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Stop saying what you don't know dude. This is the problem we have with you hypocrite. What has the event that happened in Nov 13 2014, before the Primary got to do with my defection in Feb 2015? You guys should learn to be sincere and democratic first before you shout change. You can't be the change
Guy go and sit down! You remain the biggest hypocrite I would ever know in this forum. A man who talks from both sides of the mouth is not worth being a man! angry

2 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by ogb5(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2015
It is absurd for an APC supporter to complain about hateful campaign. APC quest for the presidency has been built on getting the electorates to hate Jonathan in the last 5 yrs.

It is right from Jonathan's 2nd month in office as president that they started by tagging him clueless. They followed up by calling the wife several derogatory names. Each time Amaechi insults the President, APC folks and their propaganda machines are all over the place clapping for Amaechi.

APC did not start their campaign by saying we should vote for their candidate, they have always maintain that we should vote out Jonathan, even the op repeated that line in his post. APC did not bother to tell us what they will do, they simply try to build hatred against Jonathan and urges everyone to vote against Jonathan.

The opposition is lucky that Jonathan is easy going, in many countries trying to instigate hatred against a sitting president will land you in jail, that is why we have laws against slander and libel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by ogb5(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
There are two ways to manage a campaign. Pdp can show what they have done and plan to do and they can also show the electorates that they are a better option.

To show that pdp is the better option, they need to show the weakness of the opposition.

APC is campaigning on the platform of Integrity, so PDP wants people to reason it out whether People like Tinubu with little integrity can actually deliver integrity as party leaders
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Scholes007(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2015
APC and hypocrisy... who bw PDP and APC attack personalities the most? if you go through every political trend that is up to one page on nairaland or social media you must see clueless, drunkard, vote out, incompetent ,send back to otuoke etc then tell me who attacks personalities the most? APC always on losing end but lives in dream land of conquerors***what a delusion***

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES As The Army Protected Hoodlums As They Unleashed Terror On Lagosian / How Nigeria Could Acquire Neighbouring Republic Of Benin / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.