Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Government Parastatals Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Government Parastatals Salary (8721 Views)

Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals / Who Kws The Salary Structure Of These Parastatals Npa, Nimasa, Ncfa, Nsc, Niwa / Which Federal Govt Agencies Or Parastatals Pays Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Parastatals Salary by hardbody: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2015
I am being interviewed by one of the new parastatals of the federal government and seek information as to how they pay. It is a senior management position but i have never had a stint with government other than paying my taxes. One thing stands clear, they appear to have deep pockets as they poached a few people from places like HSBC and JP MORGAN to mention but a few.
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by uwa1(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Oya e don do. Make una no change d topic. Make una no use una 'I too knw' take drive pple wen go fit answer d OP qst.

1 Like

Re: Government Parastatals Salary by hardbody: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Do you mean to state that you are interviewing with or that you are actually conducting an interview with?

I am NOT attempting to criticize your writing skills, just need clarification on the message you communicated. wink

I am believing your intentions are genuine. I have an interview session which means i am offering my skills and services to a parastatal that i believe will be able to accept my offer and offer me a contract of employment in return. The question here is, does anyone have an idea how these people pay? Without some knowledge in this area, one could either over or underprice. Both circumstances have implications on morale and motivation and could even lead to non Offer of the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pencom Staff Needed / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Delay Of Payment And Posting Of Lagos Npower Volunteer Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.