Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! (1654 Views)

There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? / If Na You Wetin You Go Do? #mypalmchatexperience / Is Indecent Dressing D Cause Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2015
We have heard of it times without number, as wives of

this generation maltreat their husbands as opposed to

the general belief of the primitive days when wives were

always at the mercy of their husbands no matter how

strong the lady was or how financial instability the man

could be

Do you think it is a good thing to have women

empowered to this very extent?

Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by izuch(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2015
If its real, that man should be given 100 strokes of the cane in his village square. Anyways I know that picture was probably stage managed or photo shopped.

1 Like

Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2015
izuch:
If its real, that man should be given 100 strokes of the cane in his village square. Anyways I know that picture was probably stage managed or photo shopped.
Forget stage managed or photo shopped ... don't u kW that there are some women who do this kind of things to their husband or even worst to their husbands
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by izuch(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Forget stage managed or photo shopped ... don't u kW that there are some women who do this kind of things to their husband or even worst to their husbands
Like kneel their husbands down and flog them with a cane? Gimme a break. I've heard of women that mal-treat their husbands but never seen/heard of a thing like this. The man should hit the gym ASAP and start training/ lifting weight if he's a weakling, he should also try to mix up with real men, (those who actually have balls).

1 Like

Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2015
izuch:

Like kneel their husbands down and flog them with a cane? Gimme a break. I've heard of women that mal-treat their husbands but never seen/heard of a thing like this. The man should hit the gym ASAP and start training/ lifting weight if he's a weakling, he should also try to mix up with real men, (those who actually have balls).
lolzzzz..grin
I don't HV nothing to say much cos I kW if your left leg was in the same boots with your fat wife legs my friend if your right left is not strong outside the boot u can end up like that man in the picture
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2015
No WOMAN no Cry

1 Like

Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
No WOMAN no Cry
From the family of Bob Marley
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by mytime24(f): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nollywood movie
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
Nollywood movie
Nollywood indeed...grin

You are the one that played the role of the woman beating that man ba grin

Its obvious
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by mytime24(f): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Nollywood indeed...grin

You are the one that played the role of the woman beating that man ba grin

Its obvious

cnt take dat role/character cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
cnt take dat role/character cheesy
Esewala
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by mytime24(f): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Esewala
translate angry
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
translate angry
Go and ask Ghanaians grin
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by mytime24(f): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Go and ask Ghanaians grin
na u sabi, if na curse, back to sender undecided
Re: Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
na u sabi, if na curse, back to sender undecided
What if its blessing. What will happen

I guess still BACK to SENDER grin

(1) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? / Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business / What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.