Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf (4061 Views)

My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis / LETS GIST: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf / Guys Can You Get Married To Your Current Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by IcyIcy(f): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2015
We met on Nairaland
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
thesame lady that soaked your clothes with lizard thought u said she's your girlfriend

well,mine was way back in school,through a friend.( this friend didn't want me to date him at the time for stupid reasons,I'm glad I didn't listen)...its been a couple years now and still counting and growing strong.I love you follie kisskiss
that was my first.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by deskossy(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

Wots dis saying sef wink
all I'm trying to say is that ,will u go on a dinner date with me if i ask u out?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Facebook things undecided
Anything attach to it? cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by DaGC(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Met at a beach party
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by ivyT(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
angry
deskossy:
all I'm trying to say is that ,will u go on a dinner date with me if i ask u out?

cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by deskossy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:
angry

cheesy
aww she is blushing cool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Qhal:

My bestfriend is a guy, his sister came around to write post UME exam in my school and that's how she became my gf.
Hope you can comprehend it now?
Yes i Can Sir.cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
izuch:

2 face is like the only Nigerian hip-hop artist that makes a little sense with his lyrics.
Wow same to me oh, 2face,brymo,Asa,Vector,Bez,Jesse jagz, try listern to them
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote
author=prettythicksme post=31286448]facebook cheesy,it was really wonderful
and the relationship leads to marriage tho.#I thank God for giving me
the right guy at the right time*love u more boo kiss[/quote] Wow! dt Romantic.wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote
author=krall post=31286481]in the bank. my cash of 500,000 i wanted to
pay in fell down and poured. she helped me pick the notes up. she
collected my number from my teller and has been visiting me ever since. i
still dont know if she is my girlfriend or not. [/quote] In Phyno's Voice# I Smell Lies Evewi Where!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
IcyIcy:
We met on Nairaland
Who Is He?.cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by izuch(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wow same to me oh, 2face,Bruno,Asa,Vector,Bez,Jesse jagz, try listen to them
Yeah I agree, I particularly like "redemption" by Jesse jagz. Asa is also a fine artist, I would definitely need to listen to vector and bez's songs. I'm on to that right now, thanks bro
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote
author=izuch post=31291569]
Yeah I agree, I particularly like "redemption" by Jesse jagz. Asa is
also a fine artist, I would definitely need to listen to vector and
bez's songs. I'm on to that right now, thanks bro [/quote] Listern to Vector- Kilode and No Be say ft Emmsong, Bez- There is fire, Brymo-Down n Prick No Get Shoulder
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Kayoski(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
I havnt met her yet..but i feel her touch,hear her voice and hear her inward cry earnestly waiting for the day we would see eachother...

we are eagerly anticipating the day we would finally meet and hold hands

that day get closer by each passing second..can't wait anylonger...

But when we meet i will come and tell all of you..till then peace..
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by yorex2011: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
We met by the "law of attraction "
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by yemicoal(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
We met on the street angry angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wow! dt Romantic.wink
Thanks smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Mhizizzy(f): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
We are going to meet in the church
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by IcyIcy(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Who Is He?.cheesy

Can't say who but was previously writer here.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
IcyIcy:

Can't say who but was previously a popular writer here.
Wow! so u guys are going down well now ryt?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by IcyIcy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wow! so u guys are going down well now ryt?

I guess so.. He already proposed, his parents spoken to me and accepted me into their family.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
IcyIcy:

I guess so.. He already proposed, his parents spoken to me and accepted me into their family.
Hmm Nairaland doing Wonders from the days of Platashun boyz.cheesy Congratulations
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by IcyIcy(f): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hmm Nairaland doing Wonders from the days of Platashun boyz.cheesy Congratulations

Thank you, still a long process though.. He got to come visit me talk to my parents then I go nigeria visit his parents then we finalized everything.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by danbrowndmf(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote
author=IcyIcy post=31295674]

Thank you, still a long process though.. He got to come visit me talk to
my parents then I go nigeria visit his parents then we finalized
everything.[/quote] Oh u dnt base in Nigeria? so How come na?hv u guyz meet b4?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by IcyIcy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Oh u dnt base in Nigeria? so How come na?hv u guyz meet b4?

We known more than a year, we chat almost daily and skype a lot. He just finish his studies and serving NYSC currently. Once NYSC over, he can come visit for longer period. Am Asian not based in nigeria, thats why I say still a long process.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by queenyjewel(f): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Qhal:
Emmm, she was actually my bestfriend's sister grin
WAS? shocked
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Engrpj(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Actually we met on facebook... And shes the best thing that ever happen to me.....
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Engrpj(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
IcyIcy:

We known more than a year, we chat almost daily and skype a lot. He just finish his studies and serving NYSC currently. Once NYSC over, he can come visit for longer period. Am Asian not based in nigeria, thats why I say still a long process.

Wow.. Asian I luv Asians..... Do u have a frnd or a sister
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
We met at Otuoke...at GEJ and Mama Peace's wedding ceremony..in the year 1978 to be precise
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by UncleJudax(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Qhal:

My bestfriend is a guy, his sister came around to write post UME exam in my school and that's how she became my gf.
Hope you can comprehend it now?
Badt guy. Na your PUME she come write be that wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf by IcyIcy(f): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Engrpj:

Wow.. Asian I luv Asians..... Do u have a frnd or a sister

My sister already married, sorry.. don't think any of my friend dates out of our race.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Man Fall In Love? / Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. / Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.