Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) (32140 Views)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Photo: Is This Myth About Mouthaction True? 18+ / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Horlartunes: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
#Yuck
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by DICKtator: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
me i dont know what is mouth action. what is mouth action?

Suck my dyykee!!!!!!

Then maybe I could explain it to you!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by holluwai(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
over and out!
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by vickylois(f): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
V
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by CLEARINGAGENT: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
My opinion doe, a man cannot subject a patner he regards to such humilation, my opinoin.
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by brownlord: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
me i dont know what is mouth action. what is mouth action?

Your customers in Ghana don't request for it?
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
But... Kunle did not tell me all dis cry
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Chrisjane(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Taking note.....
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by prettyjo(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
we have seen it
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by cindisweetie: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
thats if they will listen... hear hear
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Epimetheus(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2015
What the OP failed to mention is that the HIV acquisition risk is far higher with straight penetrative sex than with "mouth action".
Biased and lazy argument that obviously is borne off a snetimental holier-than-thou mindset. For goodness sake, why do you people keep acting like joyless sadist s? Everything that offers pleasure or happiness to man must be painted bad?

2 Likes

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by xdos(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Nice write up... Very educating...

Ops.. What if the person giving the mouth action(BJ) has a cut in her mouth.. is the person receiving the mouth action also at risk?
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by freezyprinzy(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2015
so?! std or no std those way go do am go do am except em go create mouth condoms and I don't tink dats happening anytym soon
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by dorin27(f): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Isuckpussy: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
The only danger in bj is if the girl has mouth sore. Sucking and licking are good for ur health, am a witness
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by iwezor1(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
achemedez:
B
is for bobi

1 Like

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Tbillz(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Everyone acting surprise..........we are all saint until you realize your partner always have a tempting clean shave that's deserves hmmmmmmmm banJo

1 Like

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Smartresult(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
JohnEazy post,isuckpussy=31313869:
space for sale
how much
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2015
PLEASE, what's MOUTH ACTION..?
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by eightsin(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2015
So it seems mouth action is the safest sex without protection
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by iwezor1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
But... Kunle did not tell me all dis cry
have u been doing it with him? undecided
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Lilimax(f): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
One word-YUCK!!!!
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes 69
iwezor1:
have u been doing it with him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by classiclee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Expantiate what is mouth action undecided
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by iwezor1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Yes 69
ehya ! embarassed
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Beedude(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
daimsy:
Una don see this..?
all the heads,bJ's ,mouth and nose actions must stop with immediate effect.
Are you innocent grin
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by MAYOWAAK: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Inside a Danfo, going to Oshodi.

One of the passengers, an old woman, is sitting next to you. The old woman starts to beg the driver, to stop at a particular bus-stop before Oshodi, so it makes easy for her and her heavy loads. And especially when the driver, on boarding, has promised to stop at her bus-stop.

No way! The driver screams at the woman. I'm not stopping until I get to the bus-stop in Oshodi, he arrogantly insists. The more the woman begs, the more the insults the driver spits on her.

And then, you lose your calmness. How will this stupid driver not keep to his promise? And on top that, insults a woman old to be his mother? You intervene.

-Hey driver, you must stop for this woman

-Who you be? I no dey stop

-You dey find trouble abi?

The driver turns his face at you.

-Na you wan give me trouble? For my own zone?

You tighten your face into a frown, and then pointing into your face,

-You no dey look face? You no who I be for Oshodi?

-Who you be?!

-If you no stop this woman, I go...

-You go do wetin? Ehn? Wetin you wan do?

You pick your phone from the chest pocket of your shirt. You dial an incomplete phone number, and you place the phone by your ear.

-Hello Rogorogo The Killer. You dey Oshodi? One foolish driver dey flex imm muscle... Ehn yes, I wan make you arrange others make we deal with am... Ehn yes, wait for me for Oshodi bus-stop, we go soon reach... No, no kill am... Erm.. make we just break imm head small.

You terminate the fake phone call. The woman is scared. Other passengers are scared. All of them start to beg you. They are begging you to take it easy. Ha, Baba oko mi, dakun oti to o, ma pa'yan simi l'orun, the woman holds your hand, rubs your shoulder, begging. Tell your people not to wait for you at Oshodi, don't kill a man because of me, she pleads.

No! Let me deal with this idiot, you scream, with so much anger.

You expect the driver to give in to sobriety and do what's right. He, instead, picks his phone from the dashboard. And he puts the conversation on loud speaker.

-Hello, where you dey?

- Oshodi na!

- One passenger dey do anyhow here, abeg gather unasef, and make you gather instruments. Na face off, imm boys don dey wait for Oshodi too.

- Imm dey mad? Imm wan die? Oya, dey carry am come. We go scatter anybody head.

He terminates the call. And then, the passengers start to beg him. Begging the two of you.

E no go better for anybody wey beg me again, the driver yells.

You wipe the sweat forming on your forehead. You are almost at the Oshodi bus-stop.

Whatever happens at the bus-stop today? That, will be a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by adeA1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dear u dn hear ooo!!!!
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by kay5922: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
daimsy:
Una don see this..?
all the heads,bJ's ,mouth and nose actions must stop with immediate effect.

angry angry angry Why discourage a very respected and lucrative activity because of a mere write up? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by IYANGBALI: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
That is why I always use mouth condoms before I bend down low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers / Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.