Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape (14171 Views)

FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chai i don die...... all these figure dey for calculator GEJ why u no dey fear God? What have we done to deserve this.

3 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by babadee1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Xfemt:

Mumu dem they talk of what happened during 2012 which I believe is in OBJ tenure so why re u referring to GEJ or GEJ still be president from 2012 till now, guy abeg pack well

I'm a GEJITE

Olodo, Jonathan has been president since 2010. But it's not your fault, the cluelessness starts from the top of the food chain in GEJITE land.

3 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by eaglechild: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
stan241:
I'm sorry but this your comment reeks of childishness if that is all you could deduce from the post
jayfolarin:

I am not in anyway sorry to say this... You are a bloody idiiot!!!!

Both of you lack deductive reasoning.
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wonder how much has been appropriated if the auditing is calculated to 2015.

Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Orikinla(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who cares, GEJ all the way.... cheesy

Oju ole re,
Ole.

2 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by stan241(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
eaglechild:

Both of you lack deductive reasoning.

I'm sorry but re-read what you just wrote and check who lacks such reasoning
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Akinsz: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gej: i am a prisoner>>>>>( in lucky dube's voice)

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by chemberlin(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
adonis89:
so Gej is d only corrupt politician Dat looted nigeria abi. Let's watch and c if Buhari will jail him without jailing d likes of tinubu, timipre Silva, Saraki, atiku, obj etc. Datz if he wins Sha. Every time una go just Com nairaland dey type trashhh
If u want join ur family member for prison with GEJ u don't have to worry cos there is enough space..smelling monkkeey
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
He was accused by the former CBN governor of
some wrong doings, how and when did he prove
to Nigerians that Sanusi was wrong ? the report
released by Price Water House ,why have he
decided to publish it wholly ? President
Jonathan and his PDP are corrupt to the brim.
'One man have been telling you that he will sent
corrupt ppl to jail, don't vote for him, as for
me i will use the latest technology to fight
corruption ' - GEJ. Weeks later INEC introduced
card readers, a technology based instrument to
reduce electoral corruption, the Same
SHAMELESS corrupt GEJ and his PDP are against
it. Jonathan is corrupt, let him and his barrage
of corrupt lieutenants prove us wrong .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by playboy19(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
babadee1:

Olodo, Jonathan has been president since 2010. But it's not your fault, the cluelessness starts from the top of the food chain in GEJITE land.
Have u noticed that the fella he quoted chose to ignore him? You'd be surprise to know that you are replying a 12 yr old boy, cos come to think of it, which kind of an adult wouldn't know who the president was in 2012, especially the one he is support? This boy only listens to what his parent says and feel the need to defend his parent's choice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial: 17 Political Parties Ask CCT Judge To Resign / Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN / FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.