Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! (602 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! by Cutest9gerian(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2015
I did almost all....Mehn, Children of nowadays are
seriously missing out… If you did not
do any of this while growing up, your
Childhood was Poor.
― If u never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told u about India vs Nigeria
99-1.
― If u didn’t sleep on d couch and
wake up on d bed.
― If u didn’t go 2 steal cashew and
guava in d next street. and d
owner’s dog comes through d backyard
waiting for u to come
down from d tree.
― if u didn’t throw your milk tooth
on d roof for the lizards to take it
and give u new ones.
― If u didn’t just wash your hands and legs
instead of bathing when
going to school.
― If u didn’t act film in
uncompleted building or under bed
with friends.
― If u never flew a kite. ― If u didn’t use ur
two legs to build
houses with sand.
― If u didn’t write ur name on paper
and insert it into ur pen so that no
one will steal it.
― If u didn’t close d fridge door really slowly
to see when d lights
went off.
― If u neva waved @ white birds
expectin ur nails to b whiter
― If u neva heard of a ghost dat
stays under mango trees @nights ― If u
didn’t drive a single car Tyre
with a stick and called it ur car!
― If u didn’t mix garri n sugar in ur
pocket and eat while walking in d
street.
― If u never did mama and papa play i.e.
cookin grass nd sand
without fire.
― If u didn’t play table soccer. with
bottle cover..
_ playing soccer game(fifa/pes) for the first time and getting trashed by a pro.
_ fabbing your parents phone just to play games on it
Oya choose which one you did?
grin grin
Re: If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! by ginawest(f): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2015
i did all of dem...u c dat guava n cashew,in my own case twas agbalumo buh I did not steal dem o.....I only kidnapped dem.

1 Like

Re: If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! by Skillfullulu(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Chai, I did em but I couldn't climb trees back then.
Re: If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! by anyihillgmailcom: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
All except garri and sugar
Re: If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! by dinachi(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Sweet post. Just made my day. I did most of them.
Re: If You Did This As A Kid,your Childhood Was Fun!i did almost all! by DaGC(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2015
I did all and much more cool
#Nostalgia

(1) (Reply)

Truth Revealed ''8ways Guyz Tries To Hide Their Emotions'' / Photo; 26 Year Old House Help Sentenced To Death / Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Faceless Baby In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.