Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan (3019 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Northerners Throw Children on the streets - Patience Jonathan

Nigeria's First Lady FAKA Jonathan claims People from Northern Nigeria throw children on the streets, don't know how to count.
"Our People no dey born shildren wey dem no dey count. Our men no dey born shildren throway for street. We no dey like the people from that side" Dame Patience Jonathan
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Is she lying undecided

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Islam undecided!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Awwwwwww...

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by LagosBoi2(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
dame faka...how market??

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by ozo13(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
grin Jonathan allies causing him lots of vote.after saying ds rubbish , u expect the northerner to vote for ya husband abi.
IbnSultaan:
Northerners Throw Children on the streets - Patience Jonathan

Nigeria's First Lady FAKA Jonathan claims People from Northern Nigeria throw children on the streets, don't know how to count.
"Our People no dey born shildren wey dem no dey count. Our men no dey born shildren throway for street. We no dey like the people from that side" Dame Patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by doctokwus: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2015
I hope the NSA dasuki read heard or listened to her.If not for charlatans like him by now that woman wud have been somewhere in otuoke drinking ogogoro from the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
ozo13:
grin Jonathan allies causing him lots of vote.after saying ds rubbish , u expect the northerner to vote for ya husband abi.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
doctokwus:
I hope the NSA dasuki read heard or listened to her.If not for charlatans like him by now that woman wud have been somewhere in otuoke drinking ogogoro from the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by BlackBaron: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Her speeches are almost verging on ethnocentric.
You don't want to alienate the few Northerners backing your husband. embarassed

What a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by uboma(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Is she lying undecided

dont mind them. they will never accept the truth. My work carries me to the North and i have seen children roaming the streets bare footed, poor clothing and no proper nutrition begging for alms.

These children lacks parental care

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
uboma:

dont mind them. they will never accept the truth. My work carries me to the North and i have seen children roaming the streets bare footed, poor clothing and no proper nutrition begging for alms.

Me too sir, I've seen them a lot. It's just the bitter truth.
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by ITbomb(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
She didn't mention any northerner there
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Ugly illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by GeneralBosco: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Very dull empty cretin. #fail

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by reborn1: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls lets help her spread the message loud and clear, since her useless 1 vote alone can return her husby to Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
I was beginning to think I was the only one that heard this. I couldn't even get offended because of the person it was coming from. What we've done in Nigeria to deserve these people I'm not sure yet. With that we have people above me supporting her. We've really gotten to a really sad and disgusting place as a nation.

The first lady of a whole country saying stuff like this against a set of people in her country. Say what you will about anyone from APC, they'll never sink this low.

What hurt me the most is, my friend's mom was there at this rally in delta. She was kinda by herself not behind but the camera kept going to her and she was waving her handkerchief, singing PEJ's stupid songs with her while PEJ was spewing her hateful statements. What's sad is this woman is a really nice, educated, well spoken person. I prayed to God right there and then that in the process of me looking for food may I not have to prostrate for a monkey.

Same was how PEJ said her husband made Onyeka Owenu who she is and that one too was behind nodding her head smiling. This people have to dumb down and she'd their dignity so that she can keep giving them the crumbs that are falling off her table. These are huge crumbs tho, I know how the life of my friend's mum has changed since she became a "member"

This woman should be condemned by all for utterances like this not just because we want to insult her but for the betterment of our country. We need to hold our public figures accountable. This someone the whole nation should be looking up to. This is the person that's pushing for women's empowerment. Is this what we want to teach the women?? How to hate and discriminate against other tribes.

We need change because it's not like this present folks are capable of change

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by uboma(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Me too sir, I've seen them a lot. It's just the bitter truth.

And the most annoying thing is that one rich man in the north will line these children on a queue in the evening and distribute pap and bean cake to each of them.

These men have the means to change the situation of the children for the better but will never do so. They prefer to be seen as demi gods and allow these children suffer while they own children get the best life has to offer
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
A woman who has gone through the pains of carrying pregnancy and going through labour will never make such a nasty comment.

Is PEJ truly barren?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
uboma:

And the most annoying thing is that one rich man in the north will line these children on a queue in the evening and distribute pap and bean cake to each of them.

These men have the means to change the situation of the children for the better but will never do so. They prefer to be seen as demi gods and allow these children suffer while they own children get the best life has to offer
Exactly!... You know them very well.
And they keep heaping the blame on Federal government, while the various state governments have not contributed their own quota.
Jonathan has even tried with his Almajiri schools. These children are very vulnerable and easy targets for terrorists.
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by EmoBoy(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2015
She didn't say northerners
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2015
uboma:

And in the South, there are no homeless children. Didn't your President have no shoes?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2015
uboma:

if you say it, there is no problem, because you are a NOBODY, but when the wife of the whole President of the whole country and not just a section of it says such a thing as the people on the other side, then there is a problem. it is the duty of her husband to cater for such hapless children.
i don't know why little things like this fly of the heads of supposedly educated people.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
@OP why bringing the North into the picture? Did she say North? Did she say west? Did she say south? Who and who are the "people" within the context? Why try to set the North against PEJ? Na wa o
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
No be that woman?

I understand she has no biological children of hers. So, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by uboma(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... You know them very well.
And they keep heaping the blame on Federal government, while the various state governments have not contributed their own quota.
Jonathan has even tried with his Almajiri schools. These children are very vulnerable and easy targets for terrorists.

For the greater part that the Northerns held on to power, what did they do to take these children off the streets? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I commend this administration for setting up the Almajiri Schools.
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by uboma(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

And in the South, there are no homeless children. Didn't your President have no shoes?

You must be daft for comparing the Almajiris in the North with the children in the South.
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by uboma(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
ManMountain:

if you say it, there is no problem, because you are a NOBODY, but when the wife of the whole President of the whole country and not just a section of it says such a thing as the people on the other side, then there is a problem. it is the duty of her husband to cater for such hapless children.
i don't know why little things like this fly of the heads of supposedly educated people.

Charity must and should begin from home. What did the Northern leaders do for these children when they were in power?

It is you that is a NOBODY, big ode!
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2015
uboma:

You must be daft for comparing the Almajiris in the North with the children in the South.
The boys turn militants and the girls are massively involved in prostitution. No point of comparison at all..

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by uboma(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

The boys turn militants and the girls are massively involved in prostitution. No point of comparison at all..

No need debating any further with you for your moniker and signature says a lot about you.
Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by kokoA(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
uboma:

No need debating any further with you for your moniker and signature says a lot about you.
Did he lie? Are there not more militants/thugs/drug addicts and prostitutes in the south?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2015
uboma:

Just as your signature aptly describes you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wisdom Of King Solomon / Knock Knock Jokes? / Fuel Subsidy Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.