Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale (5625 Views)

Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) / Dark And Milk Chocolate Bars Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by yomibabe(f): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
hello bakers in the house. do you need chocolates for grating, melting, chocolate ganache even baking? do getting touch with me on 08098732831 or Watsapp on 09020209929
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by bece: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hi, chocolate chips or chocolate bars? How do u sell? How much a kilo for chocolate chips?
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by yomibabe(f): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
hi bece. no chocolate chips for now. each chocolate weighs 500g. dark chocolate is 1000 Nair for 500g, white is 1200 for 500g and light/milk is 1100
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by Evaivy24: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Hi, do you have chocolate chips now?
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by yazz09(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
yomibabe:
hi bece. no chocolate chips for now. each chocolate weighs 500g. dark chocolate is 1000 Nair for 500g, white is 1200 for 500g and light/milk is 1100
Where do you base
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by yomibabe(f): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2017
no chocolate for now
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by sanyalai: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please do you have chocolate chips Available
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by purplelips(f): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please is dark and white chocolate available?
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by IrenePullmancuM: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
I want to share with you my little culinary idea. My wife is suffering from anxiety and has frequent headaches. She loves sweets and especially chocolate. I ordered here https://www.infinity-cbd.co.uk/collections/cbd-chocolate-uk a chocolate bar with added cbd, so that she could eat her favorite sweet and help her cope with her problems. I'll tell you right away, it really helped her. She liked it so much that she wanted to make the same chocolate with me right in the kitchen. I'm sure this will be a great way to relieve stress after a hard week. Since my wife is a very emotional person, this will definitely help her.
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by Brinnuss: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
IrenePullmancuM:
I want to share with you my little culinary idea. My wife is suffering from anxiety and has frequent headaches. She loves sweets and especially chocolate. I ordered here https://www.infinity-cbd.co.uk/collections/cbd-chocolate-uk a chocolate bar with added cbd, so that she could eat her favorite sweet and help her cope with her problems. I'll tell you right away, it really helped her. She liked it so much that she wanted to make the same chocolate with me right in the kitchen. I'm sure this will be a great way to relieve stress after a hard week. Since my wife is a very emotional person, this will definitely help her.
Wow, I want to try cooking this too
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by WolandPetrov: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2021
I am eating chocolate very seldom because all kinds except for the dark are not useful for the organism
Re: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale by JohnasI: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Hello, I can give you this site from my supplier, he sells organic chocolate is very good and the truth is, the bread is very rich and natural without so much sugar, you can do healthier things. Well, that's what I do in my bakery, it sells depending on the percentage of cocoa that you need, it is good for cakes, sweet bread or even chocolate figures

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Hausa Food And How To Prepare Them (photos) / My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan / Illustrated Naija Cookbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.