Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus (1588 Views)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus by Hoshea: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Oya! Let me bring this question to ye of faith of Israel, Mathew 1:16 says Jesus' grandpapa's name was Jacob , luke 3:23 claims Jesus' grandpapa's name was Elly. You can prove; I keep telling people these stories are twisted to degrade some community, can anybody elaborate that contradiction, because these and other contradicting verses are really pulling down my belief that i grew with.
Re: Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus by johnydon22(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Hoshea:
Oya! Let me bring this question to ye of faith of Israel, Mathew 1:16 says Jesus' grandpapa's name was Jacob , luke 3:23 claims Jesus' grandpapa's name was Elly. You can prove; I keep telling people these stories are twisted to degrade some community, can anybody elaborate that contradiction, because these and other contradicting verses are really pulling down my belief that i grew with.

The gospels that you know was written in second century by second century christians and not the people you think..

They were up to 300 known gospels but all were riddled with contradictions and implausibilties.. it was at the council of nicene in third century that constantine with the early church fathers compiled the bible as you know it now.. voted in only 4 of the gospels and others were either hidden or burnt what we now know as gnostic gospels which quran copied heavily from.

These are just mere fabrications and mythical fables that every individual threw into his own story of the messiah.

So all you believe now is just what a few select old men with a greedy roman emperor carefully plotted and compiled. you believe what they want you to believe..

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus by Hoshea: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Am in the threshold of unbelieving these stuffs.
Re: Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus by johnydon22(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Why was the jewish scriptures of Talmud and tenaks not added to the bible at the council of nicene? because the qualities of the messiah as given in the these jewish scriptures were far from what jesus was... so it contradicted the christians idea of a messiah and so those guys omitted those books from the bible... Thats why you don't see people who practise judaism believe in any Jesus messiah crap.. Because the dude didnt meet the criteria as mentioned in their own scriptures.

Remember they are the real owners of the Yahweh concept, christianity just borrowed yahweh from them.

Those old men at the council of nicene did a whole lot, they gave you all they needed u to believe...

Imagine; Christians have their foundation in judaism and even worship yahweh ( judaism and ancient isreal God of war) but yet don't believe the same thing.

Even their idea of yahweh contradicts each other... The judaic concept of yahweh is different from the christian concept..

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus by Weah96: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Jesus' father was the empty wind and his grandfather is air. That Mary girl must be given some credit though. I know some fathers that would slap their daughters for telling them a pregnancy story like that. It's like an insult.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can Some One Point Out Who These Two Witnesses Are In The Last Day's. / The Shepherd Psalm / Video: Mysterious Tree Reciting The Holy Qur'an Resists Being Uprooted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.