Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (443749 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2015
fairygeh:

Please my school said they can't send my transcript to UI directly but what they can do is seal it in such a way that it can't be tampered with then I come and take it to UI myself.
Please who else did his/ hers that way?will it be accepted at the Admissions office in UI?
Plus when is the deadline for submission of transcripts, please respond.

Probably better for them not to send it directly, since you would have e to attach the label to it before submitting. I think deadline could be after the proficiency test. Not sure. Best of luck!
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by sudo1986: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
bukit05:

I think u can take the transcript label to d postgraduate school, so dat u can attach it to your transcript.

please what is transcript label all about

My school said they cant send anything because it will late. They wanted to seal it and ask me to send myself.......please is it possible?

Someone should please orientate me about that label of a thing
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by oyindamini(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls send d sample questions oyindamini@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Fadot: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Please guys, I paid for my form since Thursday and my account has not been activated yet. Have tried to call all d numbers Indicated for the bank I payed but nobody is picking, also called the PG information officer still dsame. And Monday is still public holiday which I doubt if anybody will work. Please wt can I do cos m confused nw & I heard the form will be closing on Monday.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kcwitch(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fadot:
Please guys, I paid for my form since Thursday and my account has not been activated yet. Have tried to call all d numbers Indicated for the bank I payed but nobody is picking, also called the PG information officer still dsame. And Monday is still public holiday which I doubt if anybody will work. Please wt can I do cos m confused nw & I heard the form will be closing on Monday.

For now, just pray. The bank didn't give you any printout?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
sudo1986:

please what is transcript label all about

My school said they cant send anything because it will late. They wanted to seal it and ask me to send myself.......please is it possible?

Someone should please orientate me about that label of a thing

U are to print the transcript label after locking ur data, d transcript label will be attached to ur transcript. If d transcript label is not attached, U.I will not acknowledge ur transcript.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by afreekah: 4:15am On Jul 19, 2015
bukit05:

U are to print the transcript label after locking ur data, d transcript label will be attached to ur transcript. If d transcript label is not attached, U.I will not acknowledge ur transcript.

Can i send the transcript to UI myself ? I mean from my home address ? Or its a MUST my former school send it ?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2015
afreekah:

Can i send the transcript to UI myself ? I mean from my home address ? Or its a MUST my former school send it ?

M not sure abt dat
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ifewunmy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
fairygeh:

Please my school said they can't send my transcript to UI directly but what they can do is seal it in such a way that it can't be tampered with then I come and take it to UI myself.
Please who else did his/ hers that way?will it be accepted at the Admissions office in UI?
Plus when is the deadline for submission of transcripts, please respond.
U can take it dere urself,as long as it has d transcript label,it is duely signed,stamped and addressed to d school. And make sure it is not tampered with
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ifewunmy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
bukit05:

M not sure abt dat
NO
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by fairygeh(f): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
ifewunmy:
U can take it dere urself,as long as it has d transcript label,it is duely signed,stamped and addressed to d school. And make sure it is not tampered with
OK dear,thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by fairygeh(f): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
kingchamp:

Probably better for them not to send it directly, since you would have e to attach the label to it before submitting. I think deadline could be after the proficiency test. Not sure. Best of luck!
Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by samsolite(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
hello people, I've been stuck at the document upload page for some days now and have not made able to submit my credentials. Are there others experiencing this same problem?

Also, how long do we have till the web portal is closed as I've been trying to reach the UI information officer to no avail.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mtmoylze(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello pple.plz arnd wen do u think we will write the english proficiency test and plzzz do any1 here know if department of chemistry writes subject test?I applied for industrial chemistry.plz help
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls does anyone know d definition of UI's PT programme. I actually applied for PGDE part time.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kcwitch(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
mtmoylze:
Hello pple.plz arnd wen do u think we will write the english proficiency test and plzzz do any1 here know if department of chemistry writes subject test?I applied for industrial chemistry.plz help

There was a test last time. So expect one. Chemistry peeps were worried tho

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mtmoylze(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tnx @ kcwitch.bt plz will d department test be general chemistry or on d industrial chemistry I applied 4?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by EmmanueIBS(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls wen is d form closing and final submission
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by EmmanueIBS(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
I stuck @ document uploading pls som1 shud help me out
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kcwitch(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
mtmoylze:
Tnx @ kcwitch.bt plz will d department test be general chemistry or on d industrial chemistry I applied 4?

I'm not in chemistry bro
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kcwitch(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmanueIBS:

Do it at night bro. Or early in the morning
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by U1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
EmmanueIBS:

Hope you're dealt with the issues now. I'll suggest same thing as kcwitch if still having the issues, even though the difference may not be significant. Make sure you're using IE or Chrome for lesser issues. That site was a real pain in the a$$.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kcwitch(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
EmmanueIBS:

U1:

Hope you're dealt with the issues now. I'll suggest same thing as kcwitch if still having the issues, even though the difference may not be significant. Make sure you're using IE or Chrome for lesser issues. That site was a real pain in the a$$.

Perhaps he should not use mozilla. ie is fine.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by U1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello, everyone. Can someone please provide me a link for logging in to the page that is displayed after locking up one's data? I mean the page for monitoring application status. I tried logging in via the page for application without success.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knyte(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is dere any stipulated date for closure of registration? After u av paid for the form that is
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by gddiyk91: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please check your inbox... ui usually send a link for quick login into your PG account.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by gddiyk91: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please check your email inbox... ui usually send a link for quick login into your PG account.
U1:
Hello, everyone. Can someone please provide me a link for logging in to the page that is displayed after locking up one's data? I mean the page for monitoring application status. I tried logging in via the page for application without success.
Please check your email inbox... ui usually send a link for quick login into your PG account.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by U1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
gddiyk91:
Please check your email inbox... ui usually send a link for quick login into your PG account. Please check your email inbox... ui usually send a link for quick login into your PG account.

Thanks. But that link has since stopped working here. In fact, I had to log in several times with login details before I could complete my registration two Sundays ago. Any other idea, anyone?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by U1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
knyte:
Is dere any stipulated date for closure of registration? After u av paid for the form that is

I saw a pop-up notification on the school site today that deadline is August 1 -- that's even an extension. To be on the safer side, don't wait until that date or close to it. I think the deadline is for completion of application.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by knyte(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
U1:

I saw a pop-up notification on the school site today that deadline is August 1 -- that's even an extension. To be on the safer side, don't wait until that date or close to it. I think the deadline is for completion of application.
Thanks, trying to beat that date as much as possible.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by kimmy0000: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hi. Please who knows if U.I will sell late forms. If yes for how long
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by segsxpendable(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2015
pls help!!,been stranded @ d document upload page,,its always telling me "access denied"...to what size should i decrease my document to??...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.