Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (443948 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by busuyem: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Arytity:
@Mayouree ave gotten the message but instead of yes in the applicant eligibility status it read No other info is yes

On the message you got, did you receive these info:
Payment finally cleared: yes
No of regrees reports submitted: yes?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Timmoy123(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Herdukhy:
Hello People, can anyone help me check my transcript at the pg school? My details are as follows: Name: Ayodele Janet Olubusola Institution: University of Ilorin Course Applied For: Pharmacognosy I I will be immensely gr ateful.
wow pharmacognosy! I am sure u studied botany. I wanted to go for pharmacognosy too, but finally ended up applying plant genetics and molecular biology. It's nice

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Arytity: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
@Mayouree tnks for d reply my Payment Financially cleared was Not yet financially cleared but I think that was because I requested to modify my data and ave nt cleared d invoice before d mssg was sent but ave cleared d invoice now could it be because of that
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Emmaloh: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls for those who have submitted their transcript to PG sch UI.....i was told to drop my trannscript @room C4 in PG sch...inside one open carton....met a lady on the computer and she told me to drop it and go today. And register was filled. Is dis the normal way ? For pple who had done theirs.....pls comment o
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Jobyruz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bakarefj:
Good evening house. Is there any food tech applicant in aos?
yup u got someone. add me up 08185474437
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by swagficient(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hi guys, I realy appreciate your good works here, I have an issue on transcript too, I sent it since July but the UI hasnt recieved or uploaded it/the details. I called DHL agent I sent it through and was told it has been sent since july. can Any kind hearted guy help me check pls? here are my details. Oyekanmi Oluwakayode.A
proposed course : Environmental health (MPH).
schl attended : Unilorin
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Emmaloh: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
swagficient:
Hi guys, I realy appreciate your good works here, I have an issue on transcript too, I sent it since July but the UI hasnt recieved or uploaded it/the details. I called DHL agent I sent it through and was told it has been sent since july. can Any kind hearted guy help me check pls? here are my details. Oyekanmi Oluwakayode.A
proposed course : Environmental health (MPH).
schl attended : Unilorin
Y not find a time to go to UI....ITS BETTER TO GO NOW.....SO U CAN RECTIFY WOTEVA D ISSUE IS.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by swagficient(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Emmaloh:

Y not find a time to go to UI....ITS BETTER TO GO NOW.....SO U CAN RECTIFY WOTEVA D ISSUE IS.
Thanks emmaloh, not in Ibadan now, some1 in schl cud hep me check.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Emmaloh: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
swagficient:
Thanks emmaloh, not in Ibadan now, some1 in schl cud hep me check.
Wen last dis u chek for it @UI...or wen last did som1 helped u chek....becos july is 3 months ago. Act fast now....b4 oct 20. If u ll go to UI to search for it or trace it from DHL. Dats y i submitted mine in person to avoid all this shit.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Jaiyekay(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Emmaloh:

Wen last dis u chek for it @UI...or wen last did som1 helped u chek....becos july is 3 months ago. Act fast now....b4 oct 20. If u ll go to UI to search for it or trace it from DHL. Dats y i submitted mine in person to avoid all this shit.
. Emmaloh what's going to happen after October 20??
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by swagficient(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Emmaloh:

Abi nah ... I only traced it from DHL n was told it was delivered to UI. Guess i dun av achoice now...
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Toyeengreat: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Please note that the Postgraduate school
Test of Proficiency in English has been
rescheduled to hold on October 31, 2015.
This test is for those, who could not write
the first test. Those who sat for the first
test are not eligible to sit for this test. We
shall be reaching eligible candidates in due
course

PGSchool UI! It is well! From 20th to24th, from 24th to now 31st of Oct. Though i prefer it that way. I'm so anticipating that by January 2016 registration will kick start.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by rarry(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Abeg who dey go UI anytime soon, I need to someone to help me check if my transcript is in the PG school. Status still reading 'NO'.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Toyeengreat:
Please note that the Postgraduate school
Test of Proficiency in English has been
rescheduled to hold on October 31, 2015.
This test is for those, who could not write
the first test. Those who sat for the first
test are not eligible to sit for this test. We
shall be reaching eligible candidates in due
course

PGSchool UI! It is well! From 20th to24th, from 24th to now 31st of Oct. Though i prefer it that way. I'm so anticipating that by January 2016 registration will kick start.
this is quite exciting, but source please...
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Yomexy007(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
this is quite exciting, but source please...
Source: pgschool.ui.edu.ng
It's written boldly on the home page there.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by enemajohnson(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2015
pls can someone assist me in buying this text book "phytochemistry and pharmacognosy?" I applied for Pharmacognosy and would like to start looking at phytochemistry aspect so as to be a bit grounded beforehand. the book can't be found where I'm staying ...Benue? any Pharmacognosy applicant that stays in Ibadan to assist me?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Emmaloh: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Emmaloh:
Pls for those who have submitted their transcript to PG sch UI.....i was told to drop my trannscript @room C4 in PG sch...inside one open carton....met a lady on the computer and she told me to drop it and go today. And register was filled. Is dis the normal way ? For pple who had done theirs.....pls comment o
Tnk u Lord......i submitted my transcript to room C4 of pg sch UI on friday at about 1020hrs.....and saw Transcript present : Yes on Monday yesterday. I can rest a lil now.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by easymoneybag(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2015
lets see how it goes
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Ceanwean: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello house,
Okoli Maryann is my name, a graduate of university of port Harcourt..
Please is there any one going to the post grad school? My transcript hve been sent two months ago but its still not showing up. I need the assistance of any one who could help me check at the graduate school for transcript... Am applying for virology, faculty of basic sciences...Thanks in anticipation
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by U1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
rarry:
Abeg who dey go UI anytime soon, I need to someone to help me check if my transcript is in the PG school. Status still reading 'NO'.

Ceanwean:
Hello house,
Okoli Maryann is my name, a graduate of university of port Harcourt..
Please is there any one going to the post grad school? My transcript hve been sent two months ago but its still not showing up. I need the assistance of any one who could help me check at the graduate school for transcript... Am applying for virology, faculty of basic sciences...Thanks in anticipation

I'm thinking of visiting UI tomorrow for a completely different reason. If time permits, I may be able to help by visiting the PG School on your behalf. Rarry, I'm going to need the name if I did travel. Just watch this thread for update tomorrow morning (until 12 noon) on whether I went ahead with the journey.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
U1:

I'm thinking of visiting UI tomorrow for a completely different reason. If time permits, I may be able to help by visiting the PG School on your behalf. Rarry, I'm going to need the name if I did travel. Just watch this thread for update tomorrow morning (until 12 noon) on whether I went ahead with the journey.
pls bro can you help me confirm my transcript too. Dada Oluwatade Adeniyi. Agricultural Engineering. Federal university of technology. Minna. God bless you in anticipation
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ifewunmy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
U1:

Pls also help me out. I am Emola Olawunmi,studied at olabisi onabanjo university and I applied for pharmaceutical mcb,I would really appreciate it
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mummy123:
your transcript will not be treated, the o ly thing you need to do is print another transcript label, fill it take it to ui pg school , they will give you your transcript and attach it to it. But dont leave the label with them they may forget to do it for you, make sure you attach it by yourself and submit it again.
pls I'm having transcript problem. I have applied and even gotten student copy but my status is still SAYING NO. Pls I need help
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by teekay045: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
pls Mayouree, help me confirm my transcript too......oseleye tayo kehinde......july.....pgd in drug analysis
Send the following details to my mail before 7am on Monday ; Your full name starting with the surname, whn the transcript was sent to PG school and also the course you applied for.[/quote]
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Cohyhe(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=U1 post=38955184]
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by rarry(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
U1:

Name is Badewa Rilwan Adegboyega, going in for industrial and production engineering, finished from federal university of technology Akure (futa). Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by U1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
What a day! Just returned from IB about an hour ago. I'm afraid majority of those people whose names I got before getting opportunity to check the list do not yet have their transcripts submitted or documented. The last name I got from this thread was that of rarry.

Only Ceanwean has her transcript documented; that's if her middle name starts with an 'E'. Teekay045, I saw a name similar to yours - Oseleye Temitayo - but the individual has Pharmaceutical Chemistry as course and school as LASU.

I'll suggest that those whose names haven't yet reflected on the submission list should try and make the sacrifice to visit the PG School to sort issues.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by sudo1986: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Have you discovered that UI have upgraded the portal to 2015/2016 set? The facts still remains that anytime from this moment, we shall be asked to login and complete some stuffs or pay some money. I pray God should favour me

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2015
sudo1986:
Have you discovered that UI have upgraded the portal to 2015/2016 set? The facts still remains that anytime from this moment, we shall be asked to login and complete some stuffs or pay some money. I pray God should favour me
sorry which portal is that?? could you drop the link?? cos I just checked the pg site now, and I didn't see any upgrade.
I've seen it, thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
yea!!!my status finally got updated,logged into my profile and my transcript present is now yes and my referees are now complete.. after 3 months.UI no try at all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.