Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God (4617 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) / See What This Dude Is Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by yazach: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
A popular religious leader in India, who has about 50 million followers worldwide, persuaded 400 men to cut off their private parts in order to get closer to God, the Central Bureau of Investigations said. 47-year-old Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is facing charges of causing grievous bodily harm after being accused of persuading his followers to cut off their private parts. According to the police investigation, Singh’s followers cut off their private parts at a hospital run by him.

Read full gist here: http://www.radar.ng/oddity/religious-leader-persuades-400-men-to-cut-off-their-penis-so-they-can-be-closer-to-god/
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Ha ha ha, what did I just read?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Christians are not christlike
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Rilwayne001: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2015
brito:
Ha ha ha, what did I just read?

A pastor told 400 guys to cut off their **ck in other to move closer to God.

Smdh.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

A pastor told 400 guys to cut off their **ck in other to move closer to God.

Smdh.

you better not shake it, some just cut of theirs
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Rilwayne001: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

you better not shake it, some just cut of theirs

What is your reaction as a (f) ?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What is your reaction as a (f) ?

I doubt if their kini were functioning, no normal man will do that. its their lives.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Rilwayne001: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

I doubt if their kini were functioning, no normal man will do that. its their lives.

Lols
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Macelliot(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Christians are not christlike
Are you sick?
Pastor ke?
Wetin concern Christianity with Huduism??

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Rilwayne001: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you sick?
Pastor ke?
Wetin concern Christianity with Huduism??

I am not sick.

Sorry, i thought he is a pastor.

Water ni undecided

Are christians christlike?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Jeromejnr(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
This world has gone bonkers undecided
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Only God has the power to command people to remove their p)enises. The president doesn't have that power. Even the commissioner of the SSS no fit ask am. But one small old man can come in the name of God and have adult males confused to the point of removing their own pe)nises. Either he's serving the true God, or this whole God business is a serious brain disease.

I expect believers of other FAITHS to come here and make a mockery out of these guys without even realizing that their actions were committed by the same "FAITH."

2 Likes

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

Would a normal man tie up his only son and proceed to murder him with a butcher knife? God works in mysterious ways.

Matthew 5:29

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by johnydon22(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:

Would a normal man tie up his only son and proceed to murder him with a butcher knife? God works in mysterious ways.

[/size][/b]

Exactly... Would a normal man use his daughter as a burnt offering to yahweh? as we see in the case of jesophath... and deranged Abraham who almost butchered his son.. christians will see nothing wrong in these things tho even tho its clearly barbaric and evil...

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Johnydon22 and Weah96, please point out in the Bible where God required a human sacrifice and it was carried out so that the sacrifice of human blood was offered to God.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by johnydon22(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
torchwave:
Johnydon22 and Weah96, please point out in the Bible where God required a human sacrifice and it was carried out so that the sacrifice of human blood was offered to God.

The story of isaac, any sane man will never attempt to kill his son.

Jephthah offered his daughter as a burnt offering to yahweh because he made a promise that if he yahweh grants him victory in battle he will offer the first thing that comes out of his house to greet him as a burnt offering.

And to crown it all. Jesus was sent by yahweh to sacrifice himself to yahweh so yahweh can forgive your sins and save you from the hell he prepared for you.
And yahweh accepted Jesus sacrifice.. You are asking about human sacrifice when it is the very basics of your faith.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by kevoh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good, that's 400 less competition for my Atheist buddies in India for the hot females tongue . I like that!

2 Likes

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Human sacrifice is the bedrock of Christianity, as Johnydon22 rightfully put it. It exists in normal Christian rhetoric, for example, covering things with the blood, washing things with blood, eating flesh and blood as covenant, and other accepted language of that nature.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
johnydon22:

The story of isaac, any sane man will never attempt to kill his son.

Jephthah offered his daughter as a burnt offering to yahweh because he made a promise that if he yahweh grants him victory in battle he will offer the first thing that comes out of his house to greet him as a burnt offering.

And to crown it all. Jesus was sent by yahweh to sacrifice himself to yahweh so yahweh can forgive your sins and save you from the hell he prepared for you.
And yahweh accepted Jesus sacrifice.. You are asking about human sacrifice when it is the very basics of your faith.
grin grin
I asked a simple question but you seem not to get it. In the first place, if God required Isaac as sacrifice why did He stop Abraham from performing the sacrifice? Did God change His mind in the last minute? Therefore, no blood was shed, obviously.

In the second example you gave, did God require a human sacrifice from Jephthah? Did God tell Jephthah to sacrifice his daughter to Him? Was it not a vow Jephthah made to God thinking (as understood from the events which followed) the first thing he expected that would greet him was perhaps his dog because if he had any human in mind he wouldn't have grieved when his daughter came out to greet him? God accepted his sacrifice as it was a vow that must be kept. Did God require human sacrifice from Jephthah and stop beating about the bush?

In the third example, Jesus was and is God who came in human flesh. The blood of humans cannot wash away the sins of humans just like the blood of animals could not wash away sins. I ask again where in the Bible did God require human sacrifice? Where? You keep screaming God required human sacrifices but you fail to mention even an instance of such act found in the 66 books of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:
Human sacrifice is the bedrock of Christianity, as Johnydon22 rightfully put it. It exists in normal Christian rhetoric, for example, covering things with the blood, washing things with blood, eating flesh and blood as covenant, and other accepted language of that nature.
Unnecessary prevarication. If indeed the shedding of human blood as sacrifice is the bedrock of Christianity, you shouldn't have any trouble fishing out one or two neat cases of human sacrifice as REQUIRED by God.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
torchwave:
Unnecessary prevarication. If indeed the shedding of human blood as sacrifice is the bedrock of Christianity, you shouldn't have any trouble fishing out one or two neat cases of human sacrifice as REQUIRED by God.

JESUS sacrificed himself after being required to do so by YOUR God. Is it not so? Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42. Forget all this nonsense about your God talking to himself like a retard and asking himself for favors. Jesus had a p)enis and he bled blood. Does your God bleed like human beings? Does your God have a p)enis?

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Macelliot(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am not sick.

Sorry, i thought he is a pastor.

Water ni undecided

Are christians christlike?
Hmm, funny!
Seems you are really obsessed with Pastors.
I think You should become One.
E go fit you wella!
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Rilwayne001: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Macelliot:

Hmm, funny!
Seems you are really obsessed with Pastors.
I think You should become One.
E go fit you wella!

Lol. grin grin me ke?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:

JESUS sacrificed himself after being required to do so by YOUR God. Is it not so? Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42. Forget all this nonsense about your God talking to himself like a retard and asking himself for favors. Jesus had a p)enis and he bled blood. Does your God bleed like human beings? Does your God have a p)enis?
From the beginning, even before the beginning, Jesus was and is still God. He was known as the Word of God. When He came to earth as human, He became known as Jesus the Christ. He wasn't a human in the first place; He was God in human flesh who intentionally gave up His power and deity to die as human because only His blood could wash away sins once and for all. Was He originally human b4 His incarnation? What part of that you don't understand? Besides, for all your bold statement that human sacrifice is the bedrock of Christianity, is that the best you can come up with? I thought there should be at least two or three examples at your disposal?

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by malvisguy212: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:

[/size][/b]
mattew 5:29
If your right eye causes you to stumble,
gouge it out and throw it away. It is
better for you to lose one part of your
body than for your whole body to be
thrown into hell.
My mother, with somewhat of a twinkle
in her eye, used to say, “Son, if you do
that again, I’m gonna skin you alive.” I
knew she was speaking figuratively;
nonetheless, I got the point!
In the context of Matthew5:29 Christ was
emphasizing the supreme value of
pursuing the kingdom of God above all
else. To illustrate this principle, he chose,
for illustration purposes, items that are
very precious to us (e.g., eye, hand, or
foot).
The obvious meaning is this. Recognize
the value of eternal things; don’t be
derailed by temporal and physical
distractions .

2 Likes

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by An2elect2(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Atheists are like dogs with their tongues out, always panting for what they cannot get.

Did i just read one dem dem post that Christians are not christlike from one dem dem christian wannabe grin He obviously doesn't know that you are not a christian because you said you are.
Fal$e christians abound

@op. This is what you get when men fabricate means to get to God. They loose their thinking faculties and subject themselves to unnatural things. May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by pastorwilly(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good for them....no be only private parts even public parts......de pastor don shaii...end tImes things
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
pastorwilly:
Good for them....no be only private parts even public parts......de pastor don shaii...end tImes things
Where did you see pastor in the report?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Now, atheists have suddenly gone graveyard silent since they can't find any case in the Bible to support their claim that Christianity was founded on the sacrifice of human blood. Sheesh. Atheists.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2015
torchwave:
Now, atheists have suddenly gone graveyard silent since they can't find any case in the Bible to support their claim that Christianity was founded on the sacrifice of human blood. Sheesh. Atheists.

My friend commot. You're shameless and a liar. Was Jesus a LIAR like you too or is this your own al Taqiyya?

Blood washing away sins means human sacrifice, you dolt. Your God is as useless as a soiled piece of tissue because he can't do anything about your al Taqiyya dishonesty. Even armed robbers are more honest than you.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by davidugotex(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
What??
To cut of their Abunna to be closed to God
Chei! The height of deceit in the name of God.
What is more worrisome to me is that people will still obediently do this without bating an eyelid, after all, it is all "obedience to God".
End time Nigga Pastor
End time thingzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: The Mystery: Woman Who Charmed T.b Joshua / The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved / Download All Apostle Joshua Selman 2020 Latest Audio Messages Mp3 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.