Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (157988 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by israel770(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2015
Please How do I tweak my Imei to get mb , I need to start streaming like you guys .....My etisalat payG has stopped.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Chyjoey(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2015
israel770:
Please How do I tweak my Imei to get mb , I need to start streaming like you guys .....My etisalat payG has stopped.
ur own just stopped?? shocked..shoo!!..u lasted long oo
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by israel770(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2015
I need unlimited data now ,help guys
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Ignatio(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
koice:

On WSS, keep a close eye on BT sports 1 or 2, Channel 2, 3, 4, and 5. Box Nation.

Or

Check the WSS schedule page.

Thanks man.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by toludadon(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2015
courtesy mobdro

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by brainzdh(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2015
Foreign tech sites are calling it “the Android king....The Device that Will Blow your Mind this 2015.

http://go.engineer-ng.net/m?id=6404812%3AMobilePage%3A29492#/m/blogpost?id=6404812%3ABlogPost%3A104177
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Iyowuski: 5:18am On May 03, 2015
Sybla tv giving me the fight...
Pacman pls no fall my hand
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:00am On May 03, 2015
When I stream with modbro it automatically stops, am getting connection issues, any help?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by awofe20(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2015
God punish dstv
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by awofe20(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2015
Am look 4 one tv d name sound like yoruba
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Jboynokiaphone(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2015
Is called Kudi TV
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by awofe20(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
Is called Kudi TV
e start wit o
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 4:08am On May 06, 2015
It seems like the Mobdro app is having some glitches for now....

Can't seems to load any station....

Any solution
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 7:19am On May 06, 2015
Seamareggae:

Any solution

It's general.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 8:59am On May 06, 2015
Seamareggae:

Any solution
switch to ustream.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2015
funkyjms:

It's general.
Nawa... Very bad...

Pls can I get link of ustream from U...

Thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2015
bjhaid:
switch to ustream.
Thanks... But do you have link for the ustream cos I am yet to get the main one...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Spyonsurvey: 10:05am On May 06, 2015
Nice 1
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 11:09am On May 06, 2015
Seamareggae:

Nawa... Very bad...

Pls can I get link of ustream from U...

Thanks

ustream is crap, SyblaTV is the real deal, it streams anything streamable http://www.sybla.com/syblatvplus.apk
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2015
funkyjms:

ustream is crap, SyblaTV is the real deal, it streams anything streamable http://www.sybla.com/syblatvplus.apk
I have sylba... The reason I fell in love with Mobdro was i never missed any NBA basketball with the app... That's why I wanted to try ustream..

And sylba is mainly football thoo they tried airing Manny vs Mayweather fight live..

Maybe i have to keep managing my wss and sport tv till Mobdro is back...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 11:54am On May 06, 2015
Seamareggae:

Thanks... But do you have link for the ustream cos I am yet to get the main one...
download via playstore.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2015
Seamareggae:
No much difference...
i sent u a mail..pls pm me ur whatsapp number pls...tnx
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Seamareggae post=33469268]
I have sylba... The reason I fell in love with Mobdro was i never missed any NBA basketball with the app... That's why I wanted to try ustream..

And sylba is mainly football thoo they tried airing Manny vs Mayweather fight live..

Maybe i have to keep managing my wss and sport tv till Mobdro is back... [/quote
Mobdro is back
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
Seamareggae:

Maybe i have to keep managing my wss and sport tv till Mobdro is back...

Your comment doesn't quite make sense and here's why: Wss streams more live and repeated sports related events than Mobdro and Sports tv put together, also, Wss streams in clearer resolution than all the other apps out there except for Ustream and Kodi which stream in HD too

If one is in an unlimited data plan, Wss or Kodi TV would be ideal, unless of course, the internet connection strength in your location is below average and being on a limited data plan, then opting for mobdro would become more logical..
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2015
koice:

Your comment doesn't quite make sense and here's why: Wss streams more live and repeated sports related events than Mobdro and Sports tv put together, also, Wss streams in clearer resolution than all the other apps out there except for Ustream and Kodi which stream in HD too

If one is in an unlimited data plan, Wss or Kodi TV would be ideal, unless of course, the internet connection strength in your location is below average and being on a limited data plan, then opting for mobdro would become more logical..
Bros... The reasons I made my above comments are...

I love Mobdro because as an Nba fan, Mobdro has more options of showin Nba playoffs to wss.. I have been oppurtuned to use both apps wella...

2. Mobdro streams in lower quality which helps me maximize data usage, and also won't make my streaming buffer. I can only stream HD Links at night using mtn in my location.

3. wss links dont work all the time, which can be frustrating sometimes...

So with all these, a man's food is another man's poison...

Thanks and God bless you...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
bestdeals0:
i sent u a mail..pls pm me ur whatsapp number pls...tnx
I have done that....
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 06, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... The reasons I made my above comments are...

I love Mobdro because as an Nba fan, Mobdro has more options of showin Nba playoffs to wss.. I have been oppurtuned to use both apps wella...

2. Mobdro streams in lower quality which helps me maximize data usage, and also won't make my streaming buffer. I can only stream HD Links at night using mtn in my location.

3. wss links dont work all the time, which can be frustrating sometimes...

So with all these, a man's food is another man's poison...

Thanks and God bless you...

-Not here to drag issue, but apparently you haven't used Wss very well, cuz a Wss veteran knows that Channels 1-30 ain't for there for show, they stream live events as they are occurring. Channel 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 15 are mostly reliable than the rest. You can also watch Nba playoffs at ESPN 1. it's a basketball dedicated channel. You should also keep an eye on Tsn 1-5. The wss schedule page is there to tell you which channel to stream from at a particular hour of each day.

-Wss doesn't buffer even in HD via Mx player servers, and can go for hours without breaking connection. If you have lousy internet strength in your location, then steer clear. It won't stream. Wss links doesn't work well with unstable internet connection.

-Wss links work everytime. Mine works anytime I want to stream. Sky sports 1-5 are 24 hours channels, same as BT sports 1-2, Bein HD France 1-3, Espn 1-3, Fox sports 1-2, etc.

So forgive me when I reiterate that your earlier comments about wss doesn't quite make sense to a veteran sports lover that uses the app to stream any sports event, ranging from Football to Lacrosse.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 6:36pm On May 06, 2015
koice:

Ah ah Guy! chillax now!! Why are you always uncomfortable with anyone that prefers other streaming apps to WSS?? If it's not getting outta hand, this wouldn't caught my attention. Everyone has h/her reasons for opting for other apps. Moreover, he never take a swipe at 'your WSS.' grin He just gave you three reasons, I can also give you another three reasons.
You have strong network doesn't mean everyone has strong network, WSS doesn't buffer on your phone doesn't mean it won't buffer on my phone, you have a phone with a good RAM doesn't mean everyone does. You have access to unlimited data, like I, doesn't mean everyone does. Thank God for unlimited tweak and free WiFi, who dare stream with WSS on data sub for this naija? Frankly, your first sentence is uncalled for.

I know you really love WSS but hey respect other's choice for once... £lse I'll ask Seu,n to ban yougringrin

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
awofe20:
e start wit o
Oleku tv
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2015
koice:

-Not here to drag issue, but apparently you haven't used Wss very well, cuz a Wss veteran knows that Channels 1-30 ain't for there for show, they stream live events as they are occurring. Channel 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 15 are mostly reliable than the rest. You can also watch Nba playoffs at ESPN 1. it's a basketball dedicated channel. You should also keep an eye on Tsn 1-5. The wss schedule page is there to tell you which channel to stream from at a particular hour of each day.

-Wss doesn't buffer even in HD via Mx player servers, and can go for hours without breaking connection. If you have lousy internet strength in your location, then steer clear. It won't stream. Wss links doesn't work well with unstable internet connection.

-Wss links work everytime. Mine works anytime I want to stream. Sky sports 1-5 are 24 hours channels, same as BT sports 1-2, Bein HD France 1-3, Espn 1-3, Fox sports 1-2, etc.

So forgive me when I reiterate that your earlier comments about wss doesn't quite make sense to a veteran sports lover that uses the app to stream any sports event, ranging from Football to Lacrosse.

Bros... I have used wss well... Both the servers that uses Xmtv... I know of station 1-30. I use it also.

If i dey abroad or I use a strong network like Etisalat ... I would have preferred wss to Mobdro cos of its HD channels

Bros...lemme tell you Espn, Espn Uk, and Espn 2 doesn't stream all NBA playoff games, TSN mostly streams Canadian teams, so only Toronto Raptors game are being shown on TSN. Bein 12 and sport tv 2 shows it once in a while...

BUT Mobdro has Nba tv, Star sports, all Espn stations, Fox sports and TNT that streams almost all the NBA Playoffs matches... I stay awake almost thru out the night to watch Nba playoffs for the past 2 weeks... So I can testify...

I love that wss channel 1-30 but they consume alot of data cos of it HD Links, imagine using 1gb for 1 game... And sometimes the links doesn't work for me.... But Mobdro uses about 300 mb per game.. And i still enjoy it.

Bros... For now. I prefer Mobdro to wss....

But I still love in this ranking...
Mobdro,
WSS
SYLBA
and sport tv.

Thanks for the analysis... And God bless you
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by frankyvalll(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2015
Pls house I need d link for mobdro pls
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
funkyjms:

Ah ah Guy! chillax now!! Why are you always uncomfortable with anyone that prefers other streaming apps to WSS?? If it's not getting outta hand, this wouldn't caught my attention. Everyone has h/her reasons for opting for other apps. Moreover, he never take a swipe at 'your WSS.' grin He just gave you three reasons, I can also give you another three reasons.
You have strong network doesn't mean everyone has strong network, WSS doesn't buffer on your phone doesn't mean it won't buffer on my phone, you have a phone with a good RAM doesn't mean everyone does. You have access to unlimited data, like I, doesn't mean everyone does. Thank God for unlimited tweak and free WiFi, who dare stream with WSS on data sub for this naija? Frankly, your first sentence is uncalled for.

I know you really love WSS but hey respect other's choice for once... £lse I'll ask Seu,n to ban yougringrin
Bros... Thanks for your observation.
The funny thing is that all this apps can misbehave any day, any time.

I was only able to stream Mayweather vs Pacquio fight on Sylba tv... Because most of the channels and links supposed to show it on Wss and Mobdro was misbehaving due to the pay per view rule for the fight.

I was surprised to open sylba tv and one of the links worked very well without glitches...

Koice so much love Wss, that he thinks its the best for every human on earth... I no blame him shaa...

God bless you again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Is Whatsapp Compactible With Nokia Asha 205? / Samsung Official Thread / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.