Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158351 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
frankyvalll:
Pls house I need d link for mobdro pls

Check page 11...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
funkyjms:

I know you really love WSS but hey respect other's choice for once... £lse I'll ask Seu,n to ban yougringrin

How old are you? Your comment reek of sheer immaturity.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 8:37pm On May 06, 2015
koice:

OK smiley
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 10:48am On May 07, 2015
funkyjms:

OK smiley

He's always forcing everyone to use wss as if he's d developer or he's being paid for it....abeg don't mind d smellow
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Richhard(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2015
koice:

Please don't exaggerate something that ain't that good! For one thing, it's not better than WSS, if you're a sports fan and like to stream in HD. It came with numerous channels but then, so did WSS. It doesn't buffer, neither does WSS via MX player. The homepage design was organised and segmented, yes, but the last time I checked, WSS homepage was also segmented. You outrightly lied when you said Mobdro streams in awesome clear display, cuz that's not the case. It streams in 260p and sometimes 360p depending on the channel, which is basically sub-par when you compared it to the 480p, 720p and 1080p video resolutions of WSS via MX Player.

All in all, I commend Mobdro for it's News channels, but when it comes to quality, I'd rather stick with WSS. It's a dream app for sports fan like myself.

WSS rules on Android, Kodi TV rules on PC. Mobdro who??

Link to download wss pls
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Amaechi5(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2015
koice:

If everyone has etisalat tweak to stream live football like you do,then i think everyone will prefer wss to any sport stream app. Yesterday i watched barcelona vs bayern Munich match tanx to a very strong premium openvpn server that i got and whereas Wss doesn't work with mtn bis with simple server and autoproxy.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Richhard(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2015
koice:

Can I get your phone number,?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by awofe20(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
Amaechi5:
If everyone has etisalat tweak to stream live football like you do,then i think everyone will prefer wss to any sport stream app. Yesterday i watched barcelona vs bayern Munich match tanx to a very strong premium openvpn server that i got and whereas Wss doesn't work with mtn bis with simple server and autoproxy.
is work
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Amaechi5(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2015
awofe20:
is work
mtn bis with autoproxy/proxydroid doesn't stream with wss unless it is server 8 which is not MX player and is just very few.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by trigar12(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2015
Amaechi5:
mtn bis with autoproxy/proxydroid doesn't stream with wss unless it is server 8 which is not MX player and is just very few.
Guy pls how can I go SBT that proxy stuff.... I wanna download games abeg
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Amaechi5(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2015
trigar12:

Guy pls how can I go SBT that proxy stuff.... I wanna download games abeg
don't understand.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by trigar12(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
Amaechi5:
don't understand.
I need a cheat to use on my fone to download some stuffs on ma fone, pls help me with one
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:05am On May 08, 2015
Amaechi5:
Bro how did you get a premium server for OVPN?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kinibigdeal(m): 7:05am On May 08, 2015
funkyjms:

Ah ah Guy! chillax now!! Why are you always uncomfortable with anyone that prefers other streaming apps to WSS?? If it's not getting outta hand, this wouldn't caught my attention. Everyone has h/her reasons for opting for other apps. Moreover, he never take a swipe at 'your WSS.' grin He just gave you three reasons, I can also give you another three reasons.
You have strong network doesn't mean everyone has strong network, WSS doesn't buffer on your phone doesn't mean it won't buffer on my phone, you have a phone with a good RAM doesn't mean everyone does. You have access to unlimited data, like I, doesn't mean everyone does. Thank God for unlimited tweak and free WiFi, who dare stream with WSS on data sub for this naija? Frankly, your first sentence is uncalled for.

I know you really love WSS but hey respect other's choice for once... £lse I'll ask Seu,n to ban yougringrin

undecided
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kinibigdeal(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2015
koice:

undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2015
Amaechi5:
don't understand.
Bros... Have you tried OLWEB tv... And which app did you use with the vpn.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2015
funkyjms:

OK smiley
Bros.. Shei u don use olweb tv... If you have...

Pls rate it...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Amaechi5(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Have you tried OLWEB tv... And which app did you use with the vpn.
don't like that Olweb.tv, i use openvpn with wss and other streaming apps and simple server with autoproxy/proxydroid with kodi.tv.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Amaechi5(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2015
bykebyke:

Bro how did you get a premium server for OVPN?
I downloaded easy ovpn pro from play store
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Amaechi5(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2015
trigar12:

I need a cheat to use on my fone to download some stuffs on ma fone, pls help me with one
hmmmm this place is about streaming live football,search Google u will get one especially mtn bis but is not free but very very cheap.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 9:12am On May 08, 2015
Amaechi5:
I downloaded easy ovpn pro from play store
Okay...thanks.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2015
Amaechi5:
don't like that Olweb.tv, i use openvpn with wss and other streaming apps and simple server with autoproxy/proxydroid with kodi.tv.
Pls can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Amaechi5(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2015
Seamareggae:

Pls can we talk on whatsapp?
If you wish.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2015
Amaechi5:
If you wish.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 11:36am On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

undecided
undecided

Seamareggae:

Bros.. Shei u don use olweb tv... If you have...
Pls rate it...

I can't even recall how it was. I later uninstall 'cos it didn't meet my expectation.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kinibigdeal(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
funkyjms:

undecided

I can't even recall how it was. I later uninstall 'cos it didn't meet my expectation.
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by franugo(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2015
any one free

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.