Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158286 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
omotayos01:

Of course mtn bis work with wss. Make sure u power all apps with either proxydroid or autoproxy. On wss, go to all server, as first start,, click on sport. Tv1, click on link 8. Anytime u won to stream, always go to all server, look for channels that had link 8. Cuz that is the only link that play. Before it can play download xmtv player from playstor.
But it's not all d channels that are showing?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
vosquare:

But it's not all d channels that are showing?
Sport.tv 1-3, sky sport 1-5,espn usa and uk1-2, bt sport1-2, wwe, ptv sport. Those are the channels showing. Remember always clink link 8. To b sincere, the best is sport tv app. 90% of it channels play bt i prefer sport apps that use alternative player instead of it internal player. I can watch sport.tv with no single buffering on wss with xmtv player bt on sport tv app, it buff like hell. So i av made wss and sybla tv my apps for streaming bcs it uses xmtv player and mxplayer. I am currently watching athletico vs valencia on wss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=vosquare post=31433521]
So mx player no go work?[/quote
Mx player has never play a single link for me.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
But av been using Mx in playing those tvs na--
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lordseyad:
But av been using Mx in playing those tvs na--
What channels are u playing with mx player on wss?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
omotayos01:

What channels are u playing with mx player on wss?
Skysport 1,2,3,4,5 - nd 2 sky movies sha--
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
And which of these stations do show laligas cos i wanna watch barca, nd Am match today, nd i cnt see where to

Also the Premier league
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
omotayos01:

Sport.tv 1-3, sky sport 1-5,espn usa and uk1-2, bt sport1-2, wwe, ptv sport. Those are the channels showing. Remember always clink link 8. To b sincere, the best is sport tv app. 90% of it channels play bt i prefer sport apps that use alternative player instead of it internal player. I can watch sport.tv with no single buffering on wss with xmtv player bt on sport tv app, it buff like hell. So i av made wss and sybla tv my apps for streaming bcs it uses xmtv player and mxplayer. I am currently watching athletico vs valencia on wss
Sky sports and wwe didn't not play....I also watched d match on sport tv app
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lordseyad:
Is it with mtn bis or normal sub or glo?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
vosquare:

Is it with mtn bis or normal sub or glo?
Etisalat Gbs--
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lordseyad:
Etisalat Gbs--
K.. We talking about mtn bis... Other subs are showing other channels
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lordseyad:
Do u watch it on their beta server or on all server.. U can watch la liga match on sport.tv channel on all server as well as premiership and fa cup, in fact top european league.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
vosquare:

Sky sports and wwe didn't not play....I also watched d match on sport tv app
Sky sport on all server

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Sky sport on all server
Mine is just connecting

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Do u watch it ob thier beta server or on all server.. U can watch la liga match on sport.tv channel on all server as well as premiership and fa cup, in fact top european league.
Beta server-- so u mean All server and Sport tv is the koko, ba?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by karlzeez: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
I need link 2 download wss
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lordseyad:
Beta server-- so u mean All server and Sport tv is the koko, ba?
Yep and always click on link 8. Others link are nt playing and b rest assure that u wil watch champions league on spor.tv. Na to just select the match wey u won watch and enjoy.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=vosquare post=31443949]
Mine is just connecting[/quote
It might b network. Retry again.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=omotayos01 post=31461963][/quote]
Still d same o
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Yep and always click on link 8. Others link are nt playing and b rest assure that u wil watch champions league on spor.tv. Na to just select the match wey u won watch and enjoy.
k, thanks baba---
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
vosquare:

Still d same o
Try it during midnight or u stick with sybla tv. Most of their link are playing nw.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Try it during midnight or u stick with sybla tv. Most of their link are playing nw.
Sybla tv is now working well but I really want to watch sky sport and wwe channel
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Sky sport on all server
Which network are you using... It seems like glo bis is Messing up big time... Streaming only work well at midnight in some areas... I weak..
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Chuxserve(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
You guys seems to forget glaxy tv. That's what i have been using to watch all my matches from premier leave to la Liga. I get all the sky sports stations running perfectly, bt sports 1 and 2, and movies na jabarata also one station dedicated to wrestling. I had fun watching Liverpool game on bt sport 1. You can check it out and testify
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chuxserve:
You guys seems to forget glaxy tv. That's what i have been using to watch all my matches from premier leave to la Liga. I get all the sky sports stations running perfectly, bt sports 1 and 2, and movies na jabarata also one station dedicated to wrestling. I had fun watching Liverpool game on bt sport 1. You can check it out and testify
Links on galaxy tv are nt playing. By the way what network are u using?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Seamareggae:

Which network are you using... It seems like glo bis is Messing up big time... Streaming only work well at midnight in some areas... I weak..
Am using eti payg and mtn bis
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Chuxserve(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Links on galaxy tv are nt playing. By the way what network are u using?
i am using mtn presently watching man u vs arsenal on Setanta tv on glaxy tv.... Glaxy not galaxy
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
What channel can I watch the man u vs Arsenal match on sport TV pls
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Chuxserve(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
ollah1:
... If u have d application called just sports. U can watch it on espn. Its live there. Arsenal 1 man u 0
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chuxserve:
i am using mtn presently watching man u vs arsenal on Setanta tv on glaxy tv.... Glaxy not galaxy
Link to the app?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
ollah1:
Sport.tv2 and if u av sybla, u can watch it on it too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.