Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73262 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2015
I never ready
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by hungryboy(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2015
.A beautiful wife could always learn how to cook good food,
but a good cook could never become a beautiful wife,
so i go with the beautiful wife,
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Penuelseun(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Na good food sure pass o, beauty fades
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2015
I will islamize maself and marry d 2! D fair one is for show off, while d oda one is for house tinz

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by popp(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
The so called good cook whom you all think is not beautiful is even more beautiful than the fair lady. I like black girls any time any where cos black is beautiful and beauty its self is abstract.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by snowytee(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
I can cook,i will teach her.If cooking is that pretty gal's only flaw then she's a keeper
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by phemmytmg(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by joe120120(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
GOOD COOK is the one
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by marketoro(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Passsinnnng
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ichommy(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Dragonking:
Both.. grin

The beautiful wife for a good fvck while the good cook for a delicious meal. cool

Bad Nigga den say chose one Sir.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by niggi4life(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Have you seen anybody refusing a beautiful thing before? let alone a beautiful wife?

Good cook ko, Cooker ni,,,,, A beautiful woman all the way, i go teach am how to cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Smartresult(f): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
.d
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by An2elect2(f): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Inferiority complex huh. Stop posting pictures of ugly dark women to make yourselves feel good. What of the beautiful dark women?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
dats like choosing btw EKaette and Jennifer...ummm...i think i'd go for jenny

We can always cook indomie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Ayanko(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
A good cook can be a beautiful wife but a beautiful wife may not be a good cook.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by xreal: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
The 'good cook' is prettier.

I will go for the black beauty.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Amsonme(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls am new here how can i chose btw de two grls?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Dominionng(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
There is always an option D. All of the above!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by sam90s(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
The dark - skinned lady looks more tired than ugly, since I'm determined to make it big time, problem solved, I'm naturally attracted to people with more skills than their appearance, females too.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by kandiikane(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
People can lie mehn!!!

@topic, beautiful girl joor! Is food that scarce that you want to deprive your unborn children of being called "beta pikin"?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by rashygenius: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
ednoville:
My chick is more beautiful than that fair girl and cooks better than the dark girl, and I'm gonna marry her

IS HE OK?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by brainbox2014(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
I think it's all about packaging. You can package the cook to look more attractive but you can't package a badly prepared food. The way to a man's heart is through the belly.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Did they state that the beautiful one doesn't know how to cook?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by donephi(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
None of d above
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by PAINGAIN: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Marry a beautiful woman,teach her how to cook.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Arabmoney2BNH(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Download my hit track herehttp://www.datafilehost.com/d/0d12fe02
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Blackqueen2: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
De good cook is de best,,beauty + bad cook=trouble home,,, after cooking,,, money cn clean her up 2 b beautiful
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Mhizizzy(f): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Blackqueen2: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
De good cook is de best,,beauty + bad cook=trouble home,,, after cooking,,, money cn clean her up 2 b beautiful cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by LewisO: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
The light one looks like a faux, the dark one has a natural beauty and with money she will look good, i did rather go for the dark one.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2015
I know must guy will choose the fair lady cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.