Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. (1828 Views)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Okay people Am jes being curious, between Davido, Wizkid and Skales which of these superstars coupled with their flaunts, can attract multitude of fans and set the stage on fire no matter the location.
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Fabdedon(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2015
NinoBrown888:
Okay people Am jes being curious, between Davido, Wizkid and Skales which of these superstars coupled with their flaunts, can attract multitude of fans and set the stage on fire no matter the location.
Wizkid did a show at Gambia i think last week.. The president turned oliver twist

1 Like

Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Wizkid did a show at Gambia i think last week.. The president turned oliver twist

interesting..you think Davido or skales can pull a stunner like that as well?
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Fabdedon(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
NinoBrown888:

interesting..you think Davido or skales can pull a stunner like that as well?
Davido can sure but skales cant.. He would under the umbrella of other superstars.
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by nuelzy: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
nah Davido...skales,maybe in the next coming years...wizkid,naah dude always gets it wrong in my eyes
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Davido can sure but skales cant.. He would under the umbrella of other superstars.

literally you think Skales can't set the stage on fire alone?
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Booty4me: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015

Seriously am so happy for scales

Dude is the next big thing

A very decent rapper/singer
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Fabdedon(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
NinoBrown888:

literally you think Skales can't set the stage on fire alone?
Nah.. He cant pull crowd.. He is good sha but people want to see better faces than him.. Even Kiss Daniel can do that than him
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Nah.. He cant pull crowd.. He is good sha but people want to see better faces than him.. Even Kiss Daniel can do that than him

kiss daniel? Are you kidding'
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Booty4me:

Seriously am so happy for scales

Dude is the next big thing

A very decent rapper/singer

tell you what man, that hit single;shake body' is a bomb ! :>
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by domiwizi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
wizkid ofcourse..watch wizkid shows,nd u'll c L.O.V.E
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Booty4me: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
NinoBrown888:

tell you what man, that hit single;shake body' is a bomb ! :>

Yes that was last year

His new single am for real is a banger

Dude be getting featured by upcoming artist lately

Scales don sit up o...
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Fabdedon(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
NinoBrown888:

kiss daniel? Are you kidding'
Lol, skales drops hit songs once in a while and it fades away..let him keep it coming or drop an album then people would long to see him and he aint that handsome..tribal marks tongue
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Lol, skales drops hit songs once in a while and it fades away..let him keep it coming or drop an album then people would long to see him and he aint that handsome..tribal marks tongue

hey the hell with the tmarks, he's good looking:>
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Booty4me:

Yes that was last year

His new single am for real is a banger

Dude be getting featured by upcoming artist lately

Scales don sit up o...

yeah man..its obvious
Re: Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. by Fabdedon(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2015
NinoBrown888:

hey the hell with the tmarks, he's good looking:>
lol those tribal marks are very obivous..he cant take a very close picture of his face.. Even make -ups cant cover it grin
But he sings very good music

(1) (Reply)

Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 / Amber Rose Appears In Hijab For The First Time (Photos) / List Of Nominees For BET Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.