Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (83795 Views)

Must Read :The Mistery Gloria Okon / Where Is Gloria Okon...is She Really Dead Or Alive???? / Contrary To Apc Claims, Gloria Okon 'Died' When Buhari Was Head Of State- Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by ViktorMartins(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is actually coming at the right time; PDP politicized this and this led to the fact digging. Wish PDP can politicize Bola Ige's killing too, let the facts come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Had it been APC had brought a candidate like Fashola,I would have supported him not Buhari.Why are Nigerians wicked??That man is too old,weak and feeble and his past is every green like the Nigerian flag.I can't vote for somebody who has sold his heart to the d*vil :-XHad it been APC had brought a candidate like Fashola,I would have supported him not Buhari.Why are Nigerians wicked??That man is too old,weak and feeble and his past is every green like the Nigerian flag.I can't vote for somebody who has sold his heart to the d*vil

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by IYANGBALI: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dexema:
Sounds like a nigerian version of bourne identity. IBB sure has Satans DNA somwhere embedded in him.
you nailed it man,this is one of the reasons he is called the evil genius. The guy is evil

3 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Acisky(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
And u expect me to read dat sh**t, c'mon
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:
too long

Can't read all that
must u comment on every thread if if ur brain is too small to comprehend them? Get a life boi!undecided

6 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
My mentor, Orlando Owoh's revelation in his songs on Gloria Okon and Dele Giwa made Ibrahim Babangida to lock him up in the CID facility at Alagbon, Lagos State.

6 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Jowonloju(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dele Giwa, underestimated IBB. I don't like remembering this story. Gani-fawehinmi effort to bring them to justice was frustrated.

6 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Areyousure: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=16pt]A.I.T(A.P.T. INSTEAD) - AFRICAN PROPAGANDA TELEVISION![/size]

El-rufai has opened up in rebuttal against the unflattering video documentary Africa Independent Television (AIT) has been airing every night about the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Genera Muhammadu Buhari.

Taking to his Facebook page, El-Rufai posted the following:

“Documentary: The Lies Of AIT/GEJ

AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up…”

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/01/29/9-ways-ait-and-jonathan-lied-in-their-buhari-documentary-el-rufai/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by afolayangs(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
i can't wait to get the truth behind this matter
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by honeyjoyce(f): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tnx for this insightful piece op...IBB in action , the evil genius himself

3 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Stylz69(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Did the AIT documentary say GLORIA OKON or GLADYS INYAMA? I believe it was Gladys Inyama who was executed by firing squad and not Gloria Okon; i also believe it was Gladys Inyama mentioned in the documentary.

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
eaz:
I just wonder how people their parents have not even met each other then can come here and spill nonsense.
What are u insinuating?.... Didn't Ita Giwa's wife became a senator? Wasn't she in an open chance read the files of her death divorced husband?....
Buhari...ordered for the investigation of the said Gloria....yet wasn't serious about the outcome, yet nobody said he's clueless and dull...... He wasn't overthrown for ur info... His aim was to fight against a "democratic" governance...and when civilians succeeded in fighting against the military governance...he dropped from power...
Buhari in his regime..had this case on the wind of broadcast, yet was unable to do anything...IBB never was in good terms with Buhari...because Buhari was a sharia keeper...and so he kills non-muslims there at the north....I could stil remember every event that took place...how Mma Giwa was compensated...how her daughter was flown out of the country... She vowed to come out with the very truth of her husband's death... After her years as a senator...she is yet to say a thing abt her husband's death...
If you say GEJ is weak...Buhari is even weaker
If you say GEJ is clueless...Buhari is dumb...
If you say GEJ is dull...Buhari is a dunce...
Gej....till 2019.... Then Buhari till 2023.... Shikena...

3 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by eminikansoso(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Zoharariel:
IBB is covertly pulling strings up in high places to prevent GMB from ascending the throne just like he did in 2003, 2007 & 2011, but this time around, he's in for a very big surprise.

#GodBlessGMB&Osinbajo
#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessNairaland
#ThunderFireJonathan&IBB
incomplete statement
simply say thunder fire all the PDP and their supporters grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
lastmessenger:
Composed and written by an APC story teller.
Don't quote me to avoid gun shots into your APC stomach.
Go listen to Orlando Owoh's songs which was released around 1986. In the song he sang about Dele Giwa and how Gloria Okon was killed. I don't know if the album containing the song and its master disc were sparred by Babangida who locked the late high life maestro in Alagbon.

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by dustmalik: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
For those who want to know the real Buhari, do read the below thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2144574/overthrow-genaral-muhammadu-buhari-must#30677603
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by eleko1: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
What do u xpect from kids born in 1997 or so??
MzJackBaueress:
you definitely did not read the story dumbo! Go back and read the story with your brain intact.
leave the clueless offspring

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by dafuturis(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
omenka:
Wow! I'm speechless.

But time and again, whenever history is revisited from an unbiased perspective, the person of GMB is being vindicated again and again!

All those who vilify this man do so for no just course.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by eleko1: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wetin kids sabi?
OrlandoOwoh:

Go listen to Orlando Owoh's songs which was released around 1986. In the song he sang about Dele Giwa and how Gloria Okon was killed. I don't know if the album containing the song and its master disc were sparred by Babangida who locked the late high life maestro in Alagbon.
that is the Spirit of cluelessness @ work.PATHETIC sad
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by madjune(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
How many young teens or peeps born post 1985 ever knew of "Gloria Okon" story?

They only know what AIT or NTA feeds them.

Truth is, this lady was one of the major reasons why IBB toppled Buhari in 1985.

Gloria Okon was a frontline drug courier for Ibb and his other top arm colleagues like Kpera, Abacha, Useni etc
Buhari and Idiagbon never liked their involvement with drugs and resorted to death penalty for pushers in order to scare them to stop.
Fearing that Gloria could spill the names of her sponsors and executed afterwards, ibb had to quickly take over the govt; and he did.

The other reason why he took over was Buhari's move to sack the chief intelligence chief then, Aliyu Gusau.
He was the man who gave the drug couriers the needed cover to pass airports.

But then, let this be an issue for another day.

9 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
eleko1:
Wetin kids sabi?that is the Spirit of cluelessness @ work.PATHETIC sad
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by 9jatriot(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ campaigning for GMB using AIT. Now people are begging to dig out facts and separating such facts from the fiction presented in the various documentaries. The AIT documentaries will backfire, am sure.

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by sam13(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrPresident:
But later, she was given some egusi soup by the police (egusi with what? Abi she drink the egusi ni, police no tell us that one). The police also said she took some bananas and tea after the egusi. Amazing food combination: egusi, banana and tea.

Nigerian police, i greet una. grin

My broda no be today our police just corrupt eh don tay

3 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by holysainbj(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Amazing!!
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by johninhos(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
dumbos @all Gloria inyamah is different from Gloria okon

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by sam13(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Wow.One of the reason I love Buhari. He had to set up a panel to investigate this mysterious murder, that's a president that knows the right thing to do.

Not this present govt that is yet to give justice to ALUU 4

Settling up of committe to look into that is still underway....Abeg we really need change in this country

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
International Community Saw Greatness in the Continuity of Buhari's Regime that's why they supported IBB's Coup.
May God Help us to Achieve that GREATNESS

Yea yea FFW to 2015 .... he now dine and wine with the two biggest and corniest DRUG WARLORDS in Nigeria TINUBU and Amaechi undecided
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by fuke(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=boolet post=31287555][/quote]

The woman is still living.
The woman said to be dead was a substitute.

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by ndcide(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
What if you read another account of this story written by another person. will the APC folks who want to latch on to this account for buhari campaign also believe it?

beside even without this story did they not still support buhari.

APC supporters should go and sleep.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
op what about Armed Tinubu a.k.a ogu yobooooo
isn't he a drug baron too

No hate oo just acking

Team YoungShallRule#

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by deehusby60: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
e be like say una head no correct. wetin una find with this Buhari man sef?
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Laraberry: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
wow. i was laughing while reading this. whoever unravelled this, is gonna hear it from the government soon. Nigeria n politricks all you can do is laugh. wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.