Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ (4809 Views)

I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti / Stone Anyone Chanting ‘change’, Patience Jonathan Urges Supporters / Reasons Why Buhari Wants Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - Patience Jonathan…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDCE2bzQHDg

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Na wa o undecided
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by GboyegaD(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
It isn't her fault truly. She knows she lives in a near lawless society and anything could trend provided it is coming from those regarded as high and mighty.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
GboyegaD:
It isn't her fault truly. She knows she lives in a near lawless society and anything could trend provided it is coming from those regarded as high and mighty.

True talk bro
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Why is someone trying so hard to remove this video? undecided

Abi na me talk am?
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2015
What happens to me now as I want 'CHANGE'?
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by TheOtherview: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
change49ja:
Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - Patience Jonathan…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDCE2bzQHDg

You've done well to submit more evidence of her unacceptable behaviour, to the community of public opinion, @change49ja.

This upstart, who thinks it is okay to run her ruinous mouth in an unrestricted manner, needs to be brought down a few notches. angry

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
TheOtherview:

You've done well to submit more evidence of her unacceptable behaviour to the community of public opinion, @change49ja.

This upstart, who thinks it is okay to run her ruinous mouth in an unrestricted manner, needs to be brought down a few notches. angry

You're on point bro. For a second, just imagine it was Michelle Obama who made that statement...Do you think Obama will just be smiling as if nothing happened...I pity Nigerians...

3 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by sammyj: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Although I am not surprised this is coming from the wife of the President. This is disrespect of the highest level to all Nigerians that want CHANGE which could also be for her clueless husband to change his strategy if he returns again or for the opposition to come for change of government !!!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
sammyj:
Although I am not surprised this is coming from the wife of the President. This is disrespect of the highest level to all Nigerians that want CHANGE which could also be for her clueless husband to change his strategy if he returns again or for the opposition to come for change of government !!!

You've said it all bro. I weep for my country cry cry cry This woman and her husband makes Idin Amin of Uganda looks like a saint...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by BodyKiss(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Will be surprised if this makes front page. All thanks to the dictator of this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by orinocopulse: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm not surprised. She has said worse in the past. Even some PDP supporters must cringe at her statements.

Now here is the real tragedy: When she says "are we conductor to give change?", "Buhari is brain-dead", "stone them" etc. . . SHE HAS AN AUDIENCE.

For a few enlightened people, her statement is unacceptable and she is one of the reasons they won't vote for GEJ. But for a MAJORITY of "ignorant" people, she is making sense. That is the tragedy. That's why GEJ and his cronies won't and don't try to stop her. She has an audience.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by size38: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is like somebody suggesting that we should stone to death anybody that doesn't know how to speak good english. because after stoning to death those yarning for change, the masses will now move to Aso rock to stone patience Jonathan to death because she can't speak goo English. Fellow Nigerians, let this not worry us too much. Those who don't know what it means being an illiterate should ask PEJ what she pass through in her life everyday. March 28 is just around the corner.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by chakula: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
I shout change change change, let the stone start rolling on me.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by steadymind(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
I swear, This Jonathan Man married his Mother, there is no way, as the president, he cant control her!. Na Wah.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by la1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
it would have been amusing...if it wasnt so EPIC in shock value, many in the audience kept mute when she made those statements, i will draw some solace from that.. wow

2 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by tit(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
so you dey born shildren throwawy for street?
you are irresponsible.
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
orinocopulse:

I'm not surprised. She has said worse in the past. Even some PDP supporters must cringe at her statements.

Now here is the real tragedy: When she says "are we conductor to give change?", "Buhari is brain-dead", "stone them" etc. . . SHE HAS AN AUDIENCE.

For a few enlightened people, her statement is unacceptable and she is one of the reasons they won't vote for GEJ. But for a MAJORITY of "ignorant" people, she is making sense. That is the tragedy. That's why GEJ and his cronies won't and don't try to stop her. She has an audience.

True talk sad
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by tit(f): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
who are all this that do "born throway" who are making noises here?
if you like to continue doing "born throway", vote Buhari and boko haram.
if you like better things like Patience, Mama Peace, Fakaa, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by wirinet(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
It means we should also stone her husband, because her husbands slogan is transformation. Does she have an idea what transformation means? Transformation and change means the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by medacares: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Look at the illiterate First Lady we have in this country madam PEJ. Asking people to stone opposition party campaigning for change.

IS THIS THE KIND OF LEADERS NIGERIANS WANT?
Please vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by medacares: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
chakula:
I shout change change change, let the stone start rolling on me.

Abi Oo she is practically encouraging election violence.
So that she can shed her usual #dearisgod tears.

#Change #change

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
medacares:
Look at the illiterate First Lady we have in this country madam PEJ. Asking people to stone opposition party campaigning for change.

IS THIS THE KIND OF LEADERS NIGERIANS WANT?
Please vote wisely.

True talk bro. And I heard she's a university graduate...What a shame....I can't believe Nigeria can stoop so low....SHAME
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
medacares:

Abi Oo she is practically encouraging election violence.
So that she can shed her usual #dearisgod tears.

#Change #change

Gbam
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by masseratti: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am surprised this didn't hit the front page of Nairaland and other print media,its a national disgrace. Have all you guys being paid in $?

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by moneybag100: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pej
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by medacares: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
masseratti:
Am surprised this didn't hit the front page of Nairaland and other print media,its a national disgrace. Have all you guys being paid in $?

Me self wonder oh. Mayb the mod has been paid grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by san316(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
mumucious woman.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by san316(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
illiterate woman

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by wakaman: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Barren barrel
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
change49ja:

You're on point bro. For a second, just imagine it was Michelle Obama who made that statement...Do you think Obama will just be smiling as if nothing happened...I pity Nigerians...
Obama may be forced to Resign

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again / IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO / The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.