Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Advice Me. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice Me. (575 Views)

Please Advice Me On What Action To Take Against My Employer / Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me. by taiwojohn38yah: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
House, kindly advice me what to do if my NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH was not entered properly on new NYSC School Senate approved list, what should i do?
Re: Advice Me. by delugadou(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
taiwojohn38yah:
House, kindly advice me what to do if my NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH was not entered properly on new NYSC School Senate approved list, what should i do?

Its no big deal. Collect ur call up letter & go to the camp. The NYSC has ICT unit in the camp. Meet them and give them the right details so they will correct it for you.

Just make sure u take all ur I'd cards along. It happened to me too

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Confortable Place In The North.. / Posted To Borno, Camping At Kastina... Lets Meet Here / A UNN Electronic Enginering Graduate And Corper Down With Cancer Of The Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.