Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes (1221 Views)

Whats Your Worst Relationship?: Share Your Experience / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Gistpower(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
What not to do in a relationship Women are from Venus and men are from Mars so it’s no surprise that we sometimes run into a few difficulties when trying to co-exist on Earth. There are some key behavioural traits you should avoid flaunting if you want to avoid relationship meltdown. Here are five of the most common relationship faux pas.

Relationship mistake 1: Expecting a fairytale A common pitfall is to treat your relationship as though it exists in a fairytale and then fly off the handle at the slightest blip. We grew up believing that relationships were all about the perfect man, the perfect woman and a love story punctuated by a choir of singing mice – thanks for that, Cinderella – but it’s important to make the transition between fiction and reality if your relationship is to run smoothly. Expecting sparkling carriages and perfect women in our relationships sounds great but makes for a pretty disappointing shock
when we find ourselves dealing with arguments and our other half’s morning breath.

Relationship mistake 2: Cheating When it comes to relationship mistakes, cheating is a serious deal breaker. Once the dirty deed has been done the relationship has been tainted. If your partner cheats and you’re the victim, it’s going to lead to feelings of resentment, upset and anger, which isn’t a great foundation for a long and happy relationship. Cheating isn’t pleasant for either party and it certainly isn’t an ingredient in the recipe for a loving relationship.

Relationship mistake 3: Not having a life of your own Your relationship should enhance your life, not rule it, and feeling that you are unable to enjoy your time away from your other half suggests that your relationship is ruling your life. Other common indicators of this are that your plans are always dictated by what your partner is doing, you’re not seeing your friends and family as much as you used to and your future goals have taken a back seat. While it’s important to make special time for your relationship, you also need to make sure you have time apart to miss each other and live your own lives. Read More Here>> http://gistpower..com/2015/03/see-5-worst-relationship-mistakes.html
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Enegod(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
One of the biggest mistakes that both men and women make is not accepting the other person for who they are and trying to change them. undecided
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by sinaj(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
I jux hit 1000likes cheesy
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by cyprianlah(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
sinaj:
I jux hit 1000likes cheesy

Did you take ur drugs
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by sinaj(f): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
cyprianlah:

Did you take ur drugs
a cheap one cool
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
*looks left and right, sees nobody

#shiits on thread, grabs the nearest cocoyam leaf and cleans up my ass....

*runs out of thread
whch secondary school u go?
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by cyprianlah(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
sinaj:
a cheap one cool

Eyah! no wonder embarassed

Get well soon dear sad
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cutehector:
whch secondary school u go?
Ewekoro community grammar school, ipetumodu osogbo....... grin
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

Ewekoro community grammar school, ipetumodu osogbo....... grin
it is well wit ur soul boy. Now receive sense.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cutehector:
it is well wit ur soul boy. Now receive sense.
Can you do me a favour pls, kindly shut up and face your problem.....

no offeince
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by cutieberie1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

*runs out of thread

this will make d thread disgustin...dont do it next tym oga
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Thanos(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mumu blogger. No go find better thing to do with your life
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
cutieberie1:

this will make d thread disgustin...dont do it next tym oga
okay ma.... sad
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

*runs out of thread
why u poo on this thread naa,everywhere dey smell cheesy cheesy
Re: See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
why u poo on this thread naa,everywhere dey smell cheesy cheesy
I'm sorry ma'am, i couldn't hold it anymore so i decided to do it here.....
Can you help me and pack it up please

(1) (Reply)

13 Ways To Encourage Women To Let You Hit The "Little Cat" +18 / A Survey On Two Forms Of Pleasure / Can Anybody Tell Me What Is Happening Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.