Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter (27541 Views)

Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic / Timaya Shares New Pic, Seems He's Going Back On Dreads / Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
FLAiR80:

Hold it up in your right hand, and drop it in the nearest bin. Thank me later.
Lol!
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by axortedbabe(f): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
iwezor1:
All most all this celebrities don get pikin, undecided
#well working on my album with micheal jackson and nelson mandela
guess u will soon join them for video shoot..
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
She is fine***
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Smartresult(f): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by mytime24(f): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fine girl
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by izikjon(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Holla for ur cheapest MTN & Etisalat data bundle 1GB @ #1200.Call or Whatsapp: 08066599196. Note: this is no cheat or gimmick!
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by xreal: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Egberi daughter 1 of Bayelsa.
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by zubby29(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
na ur sister go b d next baby mama,am sure u will b happy about dat.pig
50calibre:

Shut up!! Why must you lunatics hound people for marriage? What's your problem?
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by kekakuz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
iwezor1:
is for foolishness
yea
your foolishness
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by iwezor1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
kekakuz:

yea
your foolishness
na u sabi tongue
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by blymy(f): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Real cute o wit d papa kinda swag kiss
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by brightology3: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg nor use laff kill person
iwezor1:
All most all this celebrities don get pikin, undecided
#well working on my album with micheal jackson and nelson mandela
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by iwezor1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
brightology3:
Abeg nor use laff kill person
lols tru naw, since all of them wan collabo
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Krasid(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cute.
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't know there is now ban placement for unfollowing someone.....or why banning someone for days without any offence!
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by victorazy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
zubby29:
he should marry d mom na so dat he can get more joy and make his life complete

So u think he is dum? U see and know the woman more than he do?
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Euckybaby(f): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovely
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by zubby29(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
hope u will b happy if he gv ur sister belle nd dosnt marry her,if she is good enuf to gv u a child den y not wife her,bt i cnt judge him though its only a suggestion and opinion
victorazy:

So u think he is dum? U see and know the woman more than he do?
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cute baby girl.
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by M4gunners: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
kekakuz:
whatgoes around
comes around

ten years from now

stranger : young girl how are you.

timayas daughter : am fine

stranger: where is your daddy

timayas daughter : has gone for a show in jamaica

stranger : hmm do you love and obey your daddy?

timayas daughter: yes I do everything my daddy says

stranger: OK. let do what he said in that song " I want your something.putting in my something. am still on ur bumbum
This small girl here is not more than 3 years. You said 10 years from now. Let assume 10+3=13.So ur wish a 13 years old to have started doing something? Let spirit of Child abuse leave you now in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seems it has become culturally acceptable to have kids out of wedlock these days
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by kekakuz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
M4gunners:
This small girl here is not more than 3 years. You said 10 years from now. Let assume 10+3=13.So ur wish a 13 years old to have started doing something? Let spirit of Child abuse leave you now in Jesus name Amen.
amen
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:
all dis paparazzi and tales by moonlight stories no concern me

All im thinking right now s how and when to drop my album

hmmm, so no more joining u guys soon #supportTKOMZY www.tkomzy.com
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by phamouspsalm(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
lyk fada lyk daughter...madness runs
in d blood
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by luigiajah(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Moderator's Why Did You Remove My Link... lalasticlala and Seun.... Ishilove.... I need an explanation before I go meet babalawo for una oh .. I no dy play oh....
Re: Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Kenechukwu200: 1:41am On Oct 07, 2015
BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed Is Giving Away N500,000 Worth Of #MAC Cosmetics (Photos) / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.