Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? (44426 Views)

Would U Sit On This Chair For 2million Dollars (pic) / Checkout This Chair Design Made In Nigeria / What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by FemiFaniKayode: 4:28am On Mar 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
[size=15pt]I saw this in one office i went to for a business . My question now is, can u allow this type of chair or seat design in your house or office ?[/size]

Wetin do the seat
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by iukpe: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy sitting.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by monsterprick(m): 6:23am On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:
Creativity in an amorous way.

A time will come when shaking of hands will be replaced by shaking of joysticks.
. such is exist in Australia among certain tribe as a way of greeting. make they no just grab my dick hair o.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Ndukwe007(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Takim107:
I will sit and feel so damn comfortable. kiss
BAD GIRL smiley
Takim107:
I will sit and feel so damn comfortable. kiss
BAD GIRL
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by chukzey442(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
cherylsmith:
lol. the chair isn't even a comfortable one to sit on.

Maybe she's not supposed to sit where she's sitted. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Taiwotasungo: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
That's not a seat, its just a design, she sat on it herself, the seats are at the middle, you can see the dick design is not comfortable to seat and the way she bend her neck she no care to die there at all ssssmmmmhhhhh
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by deleskizy: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
As a guy, LAILAI(NEVER)
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Evina(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nope.
We're talking about cucumber cheesy

So, how many do you eat in a day?

LOL. I thought you were too "righteous" to be naughty. tongue

Actually, I love cucumbers because of its tremendous health benefits. But, I don't get to eat them as often as I'd like to.

Oh, I just remembered there's one in the kitchen. Lemme go take a good lick bite. wink
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by ikorodureporta: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Dem go de releaz there sha grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

LOL. I thought you were too "righteous" to be naughty. tongue

Actually, I love cucumbers because of its tremendous health benefits. But, I don't get to eat them as often as I'd like to.

Oh, I just remembered there's one in the kitchen. Lemme go take a good lick. wink
hehehehe
Tell me about the tremendous health benefits of this particular specie of cucumber.

wow! You love licking African cucumber in the kitchen cheesy How nice grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by dozydollar: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2015
any female who put dat chair in her office must be a dick freak
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Evina(f): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hehehehe
Tell me about the tremendous health benefits of this particular specie of cucumber.

wow! You love licking African cucumber in the kitchen cheesy How nice grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Evina(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

LOL
wink wink
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by breathless(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
[size=15pt]I saw this in one office i went to for a business . My question now is, can u allow this type of chair or seat design in your house or office ?[/size]

That's the symbol of the "spirit" that rules in that office.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by 2naira50kobo: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
major466:
End time furnitures.

cheesy grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by 2naira50kobo: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

The nature of business you went for calls for suspicion or I dunno, am I the only one with this thought?
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by preciouspresh1: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sorry,I cnt let dt chair in my office.c'mon,little kids/teenagers cn step in.or shud I say my kids cn cm in anytime.wat wud dey tink of me,if dey see me sittin on dat shii?? And also,my customers/clients cn disagree to have a deal wif me,because of dat seat.so its so nt entering my office!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by quinelizabeth(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2015
dodoniyi:

Dt chair doesnt seem convinient! No No for miiiii
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by cherylsmith(f): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote
author=myola777 post=31304153] It would never be comfortable, you can't
compare artificial to original. i know, you do enjoy it while sitting
on real one [/quote]

oh!? dunno watchu talkin 'bout cos i don't do nothing. #TongueOut
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by GetUpdated: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chris Brown Wanted a Baby for Years ... With Karrueche!

Chris Brown's been jonesin' to be a daddy for a long time, and tried to get Karrueche Tran to be the baby mama -- but before there was a bun in the oven, she wanted a ring on her hand. Sources....... http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/chris-brown-wanted-baby-for-years-with.html
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by metroid(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2015
The management of the office have a weird sense of humor grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2015
luvablewendy:
Hell no
Heaven yeah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.