Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob (673 Views)

I Am Back: Somebody Tell Buhari To Get Off My Presidential Sit, It Belongs To Me / Was The Gun Borrowed Or It Belongs To FRSC? / Strategy To Be Adopted If APC Wants To Keep PDP Where It Belongs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob by jpphilips(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?

I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and the masses think its cool!!

How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan 400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was $115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU sanction.

Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve, that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire, can't you guys see?

You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what is going to happen by this year end.

let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where austerity measures end? food shortages.

You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?

If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be shot without trial grin

All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?

We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to lose?

We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.

Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob by kestolove95(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dix is our last chance to make d long awaited change cum to reality...no goin back.

Sai buhari/osinbajo
Kai Jonathan/sambo

2 Likes

Re: Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob by jpphilips(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix is our last chance to make d long awaited change cum to reality...no goin back.

Sai buhari/osinbajo
Kai Jonathan/sambo

Ears are for people who can use it, but I am confident hunger will speak the language every Nigerian will understand should they enthrone this present evil in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob by kestolove95(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
jpphilips:

Ears are for people who can use it, but I am confident hunger will speak the language every Nigerian will understand should they enthrone this present evil in aso rock.
am tellin u guy..

(1) (Reply)

Assuming U Recieve This Text What Will Be Your Reaction / General Agwai Was Sacked For Refusing To Use SURE-P Funds To Support Gej Campaig / Are Nigerians Crazy Or Crazy - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.