Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office (1144 Views)

My Honest Review Of The Movie 'the Wedding Party' / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Alone (2015) Opening Day Box Office Business Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office by Utchry: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
China is really taking over. First, the World Economy and now the Movie Industry.

First time in history in February 2015, the Chinese monthly box office has beaten its U.S counterpart in more revenues.

It was indeed record-breaking as they celebrated Lunar New Year holiday period. China actually raked in $650 million as against U.S $640 million

Movie-goers flocked to see "The Man from Macau II", which brought in the most revenue at $104 million, and the Jackie Chan action flick "Dragon Blade", which made $95 million.

source:
http://pulse.ng/movies/taking-over-hollywood-china-beats-us-at-the-box-office-for-the-first-time-id3538184.html

Re: HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office by prof800(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
My favorite movie industry!

Jackie Chan shared this on his facebook page sometime ago and I did not believe then. Wow!

***could this be related to Vangella Dimitova's 'end of days' prophesy?*** lipsrsealed
Re: HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office by gsalvatore: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Brother! The Prophesy is happening .

2018 is almost near.
Re: HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office by 5p1naz(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2015
the English Language is the reason why USA is still no1... and they will be for a very long long time
Re: HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office by parrotibaba(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2015
gsalvatore:
Brother! The Prophesy is happening .

2018 is almost near.
shey na d same woman wey predict world war 3 which will happen from 2010 to 2014 ,bro we dey 2015 ooh grin

I have read her predictions which stretches to the year 3805 where she claimed(allegedly claimed) the earth will die ...the Mayans told us d world will end in 2012 ,we r in 2015 n nothing happened ...besides those closest to her claimed she never made these prophecies
Re: HISTORY BEGINS In The Movie World - China Box Office Beats U.S Box Office by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't really care. My number one priority is Quality.

(1) (Reply)

Moana...animations / BUSH BABY "SHORT FILM " "WATCH NOW" / Did I Just See Awolowo's face on our 100 Naira Bill On "Money Heist" Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.