Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (53073 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

219 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.

359 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmmm........ Glad am not guilty of this. God bless my papa & mama.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by coalcoal1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
wow. .what a coincidence. I just called my parents now. it's been over a month. our parents don't need so much from us but a little care and attention
this is a wakeup call for me to shower them with care and love more often

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Gbajabiamila1: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
This came at the right time.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by ejikeme(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Don't know the case between them.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.

Yes o...

Yesterday, I had to tell someone this. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by missbehave247(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
NL self..... Anyway I was here
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy I just called mine wink
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow,op you just spoke to me.very touching feel like crying seriously.

God bless you for this.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by eghos12(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yes o am calling mine now

gree gree

mama eghos12: hellow who be this
eghos12: mele na me o your pikni
mama eghos12: watin hapen you chop alabi money make you dey call me today
eghos12 : no mele i wan here your voice na make me call u and whish u happy easter in advance and i go send money make una tay buy goat to flex for these easter

mama eghos12: my pikin God go bless you o watin you put hand go beter for you

eghos12: thank you mele i go call you later greet them for house for me o

mama eghos12: okay bye bye

72 Likes 5 Shares

my dad died last two weeks...even thou i quarrel with him most time now i miss him more than anything in this world wish i made him more happier when he was alive..
not that i dont love him just that our views differ...but thank God tru him i became a man he made to be able to stand on my own because of his discipline...pulled me to Christ...i gave my life to Christ wen i was 19 thanks to Him

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Vicjustice: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=13pt]Whoever has parents should handle them with care because if they fall off the hand, it will be impossible to get them back[/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by tdayof(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wooow
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by donklint86: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Touching indeed

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
yes
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by ebonylady4real(f): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just returning from my folks. tnks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by nmadu1: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Parents are the best gift

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by tdayof(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vicjustice:
H
bro I catch you today grin smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by aminae: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
SO TOUCHING, IT BROUGH TEARS TO MY EYES!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Bloomyloo: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
God bless my Parents....My mum is of blessed memories but Dear God, pls keep my dad in good shape n also bless my hustle so I can repay his Hustle and Sacrifices..........
Tears*

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by joseph1832(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
I call my parents every now and then. My mum even assists me in my hustle.

Kudos to the mothers who really know what it means to be a mother!.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by chikahenry(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ar u holding any against ur mum??
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Brb lemme call my parents now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Rexhenrex(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
true talk op,at least two minutes is something hearing there voice might be tagged along with a blessiing.gbeni
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by cinovikthor(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
for the pain enough of living on earth, is enough reasons to call our parents....they are our god on earth.....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*

For original customized jerseys holla asap
7F09238D

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Phamoxy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
So touching....I love my mum pass my dad, so i no too dey bother to call my dad...Anyways SAI Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by emekakelvin(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice message and concept from the op. Our parents' in one way or the other always expect us to show them the unconditional love they once bestow to us.

When we were young they did do so, and when we are mature, but why not we do so?

It's just a question

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
I call my dad weekly, staying with my mom
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
asuoka:
my dad died last two weeks...even thou i quarrel with him most time now i miss him more than anything in this world wish i made him more happier when he was alive..

May peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by DONOCSO(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just called mama & her sister to ascertain if they've gotten home. We went shopping together but have other things to attend to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.