Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Deleted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Deleted (4111 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Contacts SMS From Samsung J1/J3 / How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by LadyX(f): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Faibuhari: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
An exciting piece, so this girl is a Kenyan, she talks like a naija peep
Re: Deleted by lovat(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is it true everywhere in Kenya is full of *The Gods must be crazy*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
An exciting piece, so this girl is a Kenyan, she talks like a naija peep
grin Yes na. I dey learn pidgin for here. I sabi pidgin small small.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Faibuhari: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Will you marry a naija guy
Re: Deleted by Faibuhari: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Will you marry a naija guy grin cool
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:
Is it true everywhere in Kenya is full of *The Gods must be crazy*

I no fit laugh grin grin grin
No.

Because of marketing tourism some people even think that lions roam the streets, but it's not true. Come and visit, you'll see how Kenya is well developed/ advanced. You will have an unforgettable experience.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
Will you marry a naija guy

Bros, what kain of question be dis? undecided
I dey here to educate people about my country and u dey talk marriage?
Re: Deleted by lovat(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:

I no fit laugh grin grin grin
No.

Because of marketing tourism. Some people even think thank lions roam the streets, but it's not true. Come and visit, you'll see how Kenya is well developed/ advanced. You will have an unforgettable experience.
. Tell me about Seregenti I want to take my sweetheart there for honeymoon
Re: Deleted by lovat(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:

Bros, what kain of question be dis? undecided
I dey here to educate people about my country and u dey talk marriage?

if you marry naija guy, you will enjoy the bliss
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:
. Tell me about Seregenti I want to take my sweetheart there for honeymoon

Serengeti is in Tanzania, not Kenya. Come to Maasai mara instead. It's adjacent to Serengeti. You will have more fun in Kenya. You can even do hot air balloon. It'll give you an aerial view of the Savanna.

On a lighter note, happy married life.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:

I hear they don't marry from other countries, except oyinbo (for papers). So am not even thinking of dating one.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:

With the kind of stories I sometimes read on NL...Is there bliss really?
Re: Deleted by lovat(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:

I hear they don't marry from other countries, except oyinbo (for papers). So am not even thinking of dating one.
. Naija guys marry Africans because our girls have turn to internet babes
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:
. Naija guys marry Africans because our girls have turn to internet babes

Well I don't know what internet babes mean.
Why u dey try to convince me about naija? I don read plenty stories online, so I can't risk. Oya pele tongue
Re: Deleted by paranorman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Still find it hard to believe you are from Kenya.
You write like a Nigerian. Who taught you Pidgin?!!?!
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
paranorman:
Still find it hard to believe you are from Kenya.
You write like a Nigerian. Who taught you Pidgin?!!?!

Why don't you believe that I am Kenyan?

I learnt pidgin on NL. I can't speak and I don't think I can understand spoken pidgin. I just read and write (a little).
Re: Deleted by paranorman(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:

Why don't you believe that I am Kenyan?

I learnt pidgin on NL. I can't speak and I don't think I can understand spoken pidgin. I just read and write (a little).
you pidgin's quite good. Even has a blend of Yoruba innit.
Pardon me for my doubt, but that's how them scammers go about their 'business'. If truly you's a Kenyan, good. If not,..... :@
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
paranorman:

you pidgin's quite good. Even has a blend of Yoruba innit.
Pardon me for my doubt, but that's how them scammers go about their 'business'. If truly you's a Kenyan, good. If not,..... :@

Thanks.
No problem, you are allowed to doubt. I am truly Kenyan. If you understood Swahili, I would have written some for you (guess that's the only way I can prove it). My profile might also tell you that am Kenyan.
Re: Deleted by paranorman(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:

Thanks.
No problem, you are allowed to doubt. I am truly Kenyan. If you understood Swahili, I would have written some for you (guess that's the only way I can prove it). My profile might also tell you that am Kenyan.
aii', no p. ain't nothing on you though, i just find it amusing how non-Nigerians learn pidgin so well like they've lived in Nigeria for a long time! smiley smiley
Re: Deleted by Sunny360: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
@op, this is a very interesting piece.
U mean power is 'usually' 24/7?
...& yes,I'll like to see the 'Big 5'(heard of it 1st 4rm a Bishop T.D. Jakes sermon)
Re: Deleted by holyjossy01(m): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Nigeria shouldn't be call giant of Africa, imaging Kenya with just 40% unemployment rate 90 to $1.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 5:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Sunny360:
@op, this is a very interesting piece.
U mean power is 'usually' 24/7?
...& yes,I'll like to see the 'Big 5'(heard of it 1st 4rm a Bishop T.D. Jakes sermon)

Yes, power is usually there 24/7.
Come to Kenya, you'll see the big 5 and many other animals, like giraffes, zebras, cheetas, etc... Birds like ostrich...
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2015
holyjossy01:
Nigeria shouldn't be call giant of Africa, imaging Kenya with just 40% unemployment rate 90 to $1.

I feel for you guys...imagine using a generator almost everyday. Isn't fuel expensive?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Am actually glad to hear that there is power 24/7 in kenya. Its glaring that our leaders are just punishing us, and by the way fuel is freakinly expensive. 120/L in kogi

1 Like

Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2015
eves4love:
Am actually glad to hear that there is power 24/7 in kenya. Its glaring that our leaders are just punishing us, and by the way fuel is freakinly expensive. 120/L in kogi

I think Nigeria has the potential to generate enough power for its citizens (you have the Niger River), but the problem is leadership.

Electricity is cheaper than fuel. Nigerians would be using money they spend on buying generators and fuel on other things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
holyjossy01:
Last I checked, the actual Unemployment Rate for Kenya by the metrics used by the World Bank is 13%.Not 40%. No nation would be stable with a 40% unemployment rate.
The Kenyan metrics does not count people in the Agricultural sector or the Informal Sector as 'Employed' which is where the 40% figure comes from.
Kenya actually has Structural Employment/Unemployment
Only 5% of University graduates(Mostly Art Students,Failures,Excess B.Commers) are unemployed.This is at par with the developed world actually.
15% of Diploma holders are unemployed.The issue is that close to half of Kenyan diploma holders are underemployed which is why they are always looking for new jobs giving the impression of 'unemployment'.
The irony:Technical Certificate holders have no shortage of jobs.The issue is renumeration just like the Diploma holders.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
GERALD710:

Last I checked, the actual Unemployment Rate for Kenya by the metrics used by the World Bank is 13%.Not 40%. No nation would be stable with a 40% unemployment rate.
The Kenyan metrics does not count people in the Agricultural sector or the Informal Sector as 'Employed' which is where the 40% figure comes from.
Kenya actually has Structural Employment/Unemployment
Only 5% of University graduates(Mostly Art Students,Failures,Excess B.Commers) are unemployed.This is at par with the developed world actually.
15% of Diploma holders are unemployed.The issue is that close to half of Kenyan diploma holders are underemployed which is why they are always looking for new jobs giving the impression of 'unemployment'.
The irony:Technical Certificate holders have no shortage of jobs.The issue is renume
ration just like the Diploma holders.

Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
LadyX:

I think Nigeria has the potential to generate enough power for its citizens (you have the Niger River), but the problem is leadership.

Electricity is cheaper than fuel. Nigerians would be using money they spend on buying generators and fuel on other things.
how i wish nigeria can just get it right on power generation. And our unemployment rate will reduce drastically by 70 percent in 5 years. With the kind of sun here in kogi we can supply the entire ghana with power generated from solar, and there will be spill over that will still power the state.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
eves4love:
how i wish nigeria can just get it right on power generation. And our unemployment rate will reduce drastically by 70 percent in 5 years. With the kind of sun here in kogi we can supply the entire ghana with power generated from solar, and there will be spill over that will still power the state.

God bless Nigeria
Yes, you can generate solar power and export to other countries. It all boils down to leadership.
God bless Africa.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by itstpia99: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wow, you said nothing about demographics.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
itstpia99:
Wow, you said nothing about demographics.

I pointed out that the list is not complete, so some areas have not been covered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Outrageous News Headlines That Prove The World Isn't Normal / Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb / Golden Opportunity: Be A Member Of This New Nigerian Forum Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.