Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) (3532 Views)

PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair / (PHOTO) Discribe This Babe / See What This Naija Babe Wore To A Party!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wearing a tattoo and flaunting it isn't bad at all but when you try to put on a tattoo and it ends up as a masquerade, I think such shouldn't be proudly flaunted.
So I came across this babe whose tattoo attempt ended up as a keloid, that wasn't bad enough. She still chose to wear a top that would flaunt the thingy. I don't know what you guys would think about it buh I'd say........ ayama!

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ooouucch.went real bad...hahhahaha ..that's her style..

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Aminat508(f): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2015
lol, God catch her, na by force to draw tatoo

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by corisande: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Eeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by jerflakes(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
corisande:
Eeeeeeew!

The tattoo came alive!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Ooouucch.went real bad...hahhahaha ..that's her style..
her style indeed, you needed to see this thang for real, I felt like taking a pocket knife and scraping out the stuff.
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aminat508:
lol, God catch her, na by force to draw tatoo
The tin tire me o, at least it's not on her neck, she should've just worn a sleeve top to cover it then go for another if really she is freaked about wearing a tattoo.
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by otimothy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
na bottle dem take draw the thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by jimohibrahim(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
is she a babe or a woman, cos this one would have gave birth to 3 by now
look at her tummy, oh gush..

2 Likes

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2015
olrotimi:

her style indeed, you needed to see this thang for real, I felt like taking a pocket knife and scraping out the stuff.
..hhhahahahaahah..like scrapping it off..

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Godmother(f): 3:34am On Mar 06, 2015
She should have it removed. It doesn't look nice at all.

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Dyt(f): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Power rangers came alive on her arm

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
jimohibrahim:
is she a babe or a woman, cos this one would have gave birth to 3 by now
look at her tummy, oh gush..
hehe, her tummy doesn't lie. You prolly are living among models for you to be surprised at her tummy. It's a common site these days, girls calling the bluff of flat tummies and eating up whatever they have a taste for. Afterall the guys are still showing interest, so what's she suffering herself for?
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
otimothy:
na bottle dem take draw the thing?
my guy you harsh o, then we wouldn't call that tattoo, we'd call it initiation mark, lol
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by jimohibrahim(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
olrotimi:
hehe, her tummy doesn't lie. You prolly are living among models for you to be surprised at her tummy. It's a common site these days, girls calling the bluff of flat tummies and eating up whatever they have a taste for. Afterall the guys are still showing interest, so what's she suffering herself for?

well i guess guys that put their stick in any hole on site are the ones who goes for such...
its a total turn off for me..
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2015
jimohibrahim:

well i guess guys that put their stick in any hole on site are the ones who goes for such...
its a total turn off for me..
and for me too brov buh that's why the popular saying goes "konji na bastard ". For guys who lack self control, when the tin come like this, they can bleep even a mad woman to get a relief
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Godmother:
She should have it removed. It doesn't look nice at all.
na trending things na. if her bf is cool with it,. that's all that'l be of interest to her
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Godmother(f): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
olrotimi:

na tending things na. if her bf is cool with it,. that's all that'l be of interest to her

Which yeye cool with it, except the dude is pretending joor. That thing is an eyesore. Nobody can be cool with it.
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Godmother:

Which yeye cool with it, except the dude is pretending joor. That thing is an eyesore. Nobody can be cool with it.
guys are a complex specie ooo, when it comes to babes, never say never. Isn't it guys who bleep their grannies and mad women on the street?
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
olrotimi:

guys are a complex specie ooo, when it comes to babes, never say never. Isn't it guys who bleep their grannies and mad women on the street?

My guy, you are right jare. I have never understood the specie called men and I'm not planning to cos I still want to keep my sanity
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by jimohibrahim(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
olrotimi:

and for me too brov buh that's why the popular saying goes "konji na bastard ". For guys who lack self control, when the tin come like this, they can bleep even a mad woman to get a relief
lol.. you're on point, amigo
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by pretydiva(f): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Ewwww..dat serves her right. All in d name of fashion. Smh
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Its a scar she had from birth or something
She only drew a tattoo on it to make it less obivious

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yuck... I have Seen something like that before. Atleast that one had the decency to hide the shit.

1 Like

Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by fruityjojo(f): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is that not infected lipsrsealed
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
chidyhels:
Its a scar she had from birth or something
She only drew a tattoo on it to make it less obivious
haba rofloool, see as you take finish the babe. zoom in na, the keloids are superimposed on the tattoo
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by 12month: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
No tattoo nightmares program in naija tongue
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by iasotea(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Hello guys, Please, does any1 know of what to use to remove scars? probably a cream or where i can get original Python fat? (i heard it works)
I heard a keloid treatment in ibadan on my cheek and earlobe. I had been carrying it around for years and i had lost hope in any treatment available for it. Surprisingly, these people treated me and within 2 months, my keloid growths were gone. The place is called GILEAD beauty care located at shopping complex at Gate. For any1 interested, you can call them on 08032067212 and 08039459691
Now please i need help with the scar left after the keloid / bumps is gone. No bleaching creams please. but preferably, if any1 can recommend where to get this python fats of a thing..
Hope some1 helps
Re: This Babe's Tattooing Attempt Went Bad. Distasteful.(pixs) by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2015
iasotea:
Hello guys, Please, does any1 know of what to use to remove scars? probably a cream or where i can get original Python fat? (i heard it works)
I heard a keloid treatment in ibadan on my cheek and earlobe. I had been carrying it around for years and i had lost hope in any treatment available for it. Surprisingly, these people treated me and within 2 months, my keloid growths were gone. The place is called GILEAD beauty care located at shopping complex at Gate. For any1 interested, you can call them on 08032067212 and 08039459691
Now please i need help with the scar left after the keloid / bumps is gone. No bleaching creams please. but preferably, if any1 can recommend where to get this python fats of a thing..
Hope some1 helps
I don't really know of your python fat thing but medically I can say use silicon cream if you can get one.it works, 100%.A lot of my patients have come back to thank me.
Caveat : it's very scarce and quite costly per gram

(1) (Reply)

Trending Sneakers And Leather Shoes From Top Brands, Get In Here! / How To Match Colours For Your Outfit / Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.