Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (46546 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=31299815][/quote]

Yeah cutie with the dimples buuuut you're cuter angry
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
daxon001:
Sex dis sex datundecided
wat's d big deal in usin like a rod 2 pierce/chook somtin like rubber
If subsequently I discover dat it ain't worth all dis hype,ya'all will hear 4rm me.

Bros, Nobody sent you oo.

No hard feelings
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
For ur mind o.... Orijin!
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Ok i'll let him know lol
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Oh shes here

i miss her big bum kiss
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Op,you just hired the best mercenaries for your thread,Lala247,Dimples192,and others,seriously job well done
Wait!!!
Where is Orijin101 himself?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by VickJames(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

So y quote me then

Dont like ppl who r not confident , say it

grin

She's patronising me to say it.

Ok why not reply your pm.
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dimples192:

cuter than I do?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:

grin

She's patronising me to say it.

Ok why not reply your pm.

I did , say it
If u cnt say it then dont pm me
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
@Op,you just hired the best mercenaries for your thread,Lala247,Dimples192,and others,seriously job well done
Wait!!!

His in hiding

Oloshi knows we got him ere. I told u his Zick
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Western union or paypal ok
lolz..... ok, be expecting alert 2moro wink
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz..... ok, be expecting alert 2moro wink

Ave gt evidence now ...

U lied to us
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Ave gt evidence now ...

U lied to us
show me ur evidence then
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Wait!!!
pls, who are u?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

His in hiding

Oloshi knows we got him ere. I told u his Zick
Lol,seems he just come out of his shell
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Ellababy808(f): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love it when guys express their thoughts wit plain words. Not misleading slangs. Get free manual for worm-like crawling sensation in d body and joint pains. http://www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

pls, who are u?
Don't tell me you suspecting me to be Zick of a guy?Am a friend
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Don't tell me you suspecting me to be Zick of a guy?Am a friend
undecided
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Lol,seems he just come out of his shell

Yh seems that way
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by UNLEASHED(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
undecided well true
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

show me ur evidence then

Come to hook up zone

I'll show u
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

undecided
You no see say i dh defend you ni,i no want wahala jare,
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by intergral(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:
I don't av any money on me now maybe later we talk abt it---"wat makes you think I will gv u my hard earned money just like dat. I be ur papa?" angry
Pretty girl(viewed your D.P) ...... 9ce one cos I've use that line!
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin Your head dey intact.

She's just a friend meaning is : Well ,I noticed you don't like her around me but if I have my way I'll bang her like no man's land .After all you never liked her ,so why do you care? grin
That's more like it. She is NEVER "just a friend"
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Yh seems that way
Erm,erm,seriously I will need your expertise in thread invading one of this days
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Erm,erm,seriously I will need your expertise in thread invading one of this days

Dont try it

U'll get banned instantly
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Come to hook up zone

I'll show u
And which topic will i find you?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Dont try it

U'll get banned instantly
Haha,get banned in creating traffic on my thread?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

You no see say i dh defend you ni,i no want wahala jare,
Defend me for wat undecided……… ok, tanks but i don't need your defense so bye wink
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Come to hook up zone

I'll show u
you ain't replying.....
i said which of the topics should i check on
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by princessayesha(f): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hohoho hahahaha hihihihi not funny angry
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

you ain't replying.....
i said which of the topics should i check on

This one

https://www.nairaland.com/2177259/hook-up-zone/45#31300962

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.