Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... (567 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... by dandutse01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Breaking: INEC to reprint ballot papers as Court orders inclusion of Young Democratic Party

A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to include the Young Democratic Party (YDP) in lists of its duly registered political parties.

By implication, the INEC would have to reprint new ballot papers for the elections which is three weeks away.

Justice Ahmed Muhammed passed the judgment in Abuja on Wednesday.

The YDP said it has candidates in all positions and ought to be included in the ballot papers which have already been printed.

The party said it fulfilled conditions for registration as contained in Section 78 (4) of the Electoral Act.

Details coming. source Dailytrust
Re: Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... by siraj1402(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
PDP strategy.
Re: Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... by dandutse01(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
I see this as Another way of shifting election.
Re: Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... by Dyt(f): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
dandutse01:
I see this as Another way of shifting election.

Before nko

Fowl nyansh go soon open
Re: Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... by funnydick(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who knows that such party exists undecided undecided
Re: Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... by AlphaNet: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
If elections were conducted in February with this judgment so the Court would have nullified that election and ordered a fresh election?
Re: Breaking: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers...... by psucc(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wilson Thabo Nigeria I half thee.

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Hits Jonathan Again. / If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him / Nytimes: C.I.A. Funds Found Their Way Into Qaeda Coffers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.