Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa (27097 Views)

Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom / Cultists Rape DELSU Undergraduates During Initiation / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by auntymi(f): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
onosprince:
Na new trend, make I find babe to rape also na
dirty miNd undecided
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is why women need to walk around armed. If you can't buy a gun from black market at least carry a knife around in your bag.
It could be of great help in cases where there is a single attacker.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by frainc(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bayelsa, cross river, rivers and akwa ibom states are use to that

You will hardly see a girl under 20yrs that have not been rape befor

This is a comfirm news
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by arms90: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
buygala:

Is that what you will ask your mother or sister if she had been the rape victim? undecided

Even if she was walking around 3am, that doesn't in any way justify her being raped angry

keep quit ma frnd!nonsence
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by StunnazJay(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Not cool, this is depravity at its finest.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
frainc:
Bayelsa, cross river, rivers and akwa ibom states are use to that
You will hardly see a girl under 20yrs that have not been rape befor

This is a comfirm news
sad
This country is filled with useless men.

3 Likes

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by fairygeh(f): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
buygala:

Is that what you will ask your mother or sister if she had been the rape victim? undecided

Even if she was walking around 3am, that doesn't in any way justify her being raped angry

No it doesn't justify her being raped but be logical please,would You leave your house door open at night because you feel you are not exposed to any danger i.e thieves. leaving your house door open doesn't justify thieves coming in but would u foolishly leave it open?
Bottom line. A lady should know that walking alone at that time of the night is hella dangerous.we should take precaution steps.It's such a pity she was raped tho

2 Likes

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by obibob2020(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ will set up a committee to luk in2 d issue. Anyway, GEJ till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by frainc(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
fellis:

sad
This country is filled with useless men.
the thing has been happining for long
I don't know why gov't have been mute on the issue
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by doninno(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wat ws she doing by 11pm ehen 18yrs 4 dat matter walk at nite
dre11:

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by oklah: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
click and jst open to earn online wt ur phone, its simple and easy, jst visit ds link; http://youthunit.com/?user=12294
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by freecocoa(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
dre11:
What is she doing around 11pm when she knows the environment might be dangerous at dead in the night and that's when this guys would have perfect their act
Seriously? What if she had an emergency? What if she got delayed due to unforeseen circumstances? What if....? so many 'what ifs'

I know one is supposed to be careful(especially in a country like ours) but it's not a crime walking peacefully at night and there are some times you just can't help it, the r*pists are the problem and the evil ones.

I hope they are found and severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Shameful....
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
dre11:
What is she doing around 11pm when she knows the environment might be dangerous at dead in the night and that's when this guys would have perfect their act

I lost interest once I saw 11pm..

The girl no get parents ?
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
ebosse:
This rape issue is getting out of hand oh!!!!!!!!! more need to be done about it ..... i think a guy GUILTY of rape should be castrated.

But, ladies una no dey help matters for una self oh... imagine the other night while i was buying something after watching a UCL match (Around 10:30PM) a lady walked into the shop putting on bump-short and a see-through spag top,awon boys 4get wetin dey come buy oh...imagine if rapist dey our midst na just to corner her enter bush remain oh

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
What is all this biko nu? Even if that lady had walked in nakid, it is her right and her body, for feck's sakes have some self control, why don't ladies go about r*ping all the men walking the streets with nothing but boxer shorts on? You think sexy abs can't turn a woman on?

Don't justify r*pe please, men have been seduced by women and they succeeded in resisting, your body is subject to you, exercise control.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ajebuter(f): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Check out the identities of those guys!

Tinubu should be there!

He is a know pedo-phile!

Oloju opolo

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
ebosse:
This rape issue is getting out of hand oh!!!!!!!!! more need to be done about it ..... i think a guy GUILTY of rape should be castrated.

But, ladies una no dey help matters for una self oh... imagine the other night while i was buying something after watching a UCL match (Around 10:30PM) a lady walked into the shop putting on bump-short and a see-through spag top,awon boys 4get wetin dey come buy oh...imagine if rapist dey our midst na just to corner her enter bush remain oh.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Some girls don sell their sense...
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:
What is all this biko nu? Even if that lady had walked in nakid, it is her right and her body, for feck's sakes have some self control, why don't ladies go about r*ping all the men walking the streets with nothing but boxer shorts on? You think sexy abs can't turn a woman on?

Don't justify r*pe please, men have been seduced by women and they succeeded in resisting, your body is subject to you, exercise control.

It is not about shouting.

Oyibo man said that, Prevention is better than Kiosk

If that girl lost her life, we won't be discussing this... so ?

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 50calibre(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
That's a real man talking smiley cool cool

There are potential rapists here...sadly sad sad sad lipsrsealed

Shut up!! There's nothing like a real man, a man is a man. Simple!!

That's just a senseless adjective (formed mostly by black women) used to label weak men who tolerate their shi*t.

That initial guy asked a very reasonable question, one any sane person should ask.

2 Likes

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by hensben(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
fellis:
This is why women need to walk around armed. If you can't buy a gun from black market at least carry a knife around in your bag.
It could be of great help in cases where there is a single attacker.
I pity you.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
100Cents:

It is not about shouting.

Oyibo man said that, Prevention is better than Kiosk

If that girl lost her life, we won't be discussing this... so ?
So that makes it okay? Didn't you read where I said you can't always be in control of how your movements turn out?

If people didn't listen to the demon in them pushing them to do evil, will there be any need to be scared of walking the streets at night? Are there no countries where people roam about freely at night?

Coming to how ladies dress, that is not the reason why they get r*ped, they are r*ped because the r*pist is wicked and has no self control, how hard can that be to understand? Or are you saying you can/will r*pe a girl because she is scantily dressed?

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
50calibre:

That's just a senseless adjective (formed mostly by black women) used to label weak men who tolerate their shi*t.

That initial guy asked a very reasonable question, one any sane person should ask.

I concurr.

Seriously, the reasons being peddled by most of us are very weak, we draw useless analogies to paint sanctity or feign ignorance.

An elder brother or sister or parent will call this lady to ask where she is by 9pm. I will even tell her to sleep there unless I am personally going to pick her up. This a very useless story to me. She wasn't travelling or got stuck or accidented.

The story told us, she went to visit wit a friend. My sympathy to her still.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Baba419(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
cramjones:
Not surprising. Otueke people are like that, murderers, rapists, militants, etc. Unfortunately we have one in Aso Rock. Una go allow am make im stay? NOooooooo! Otueke welcomes you sir, come May 29th!

-CramJones

You know you are a classic case of depression right?

2 Likes

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Baba419(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
cramjones:
Not surprising. Otueke people are like that, murderers, rapists, militants, etc. Unfortunately we have one in Aso Rock. Una go allow am make im stay? NOooooooo! Otueke welcomes you sir, come May 29th!

-CramJones

You know you are a classic case of depression right?

2 Likes

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
50calibre:

I see how sane you are. You can't tell me to shut-up or are you sostupid you can't drop your rape-glorifying-comment, dun.ce. He is the real man (Buygala) not you preys, choke on it. Anything justifies rape? Give reasons why it is justified and watch your whole female lineage suffer it or you buzz off kiss undecided cool

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by volcanoash(f): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
9ja is fast becoming another India in terms of rape. Something need to be done urgently to check this ugly trend.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 50calibre(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:

You're not thinking like a normal human being living on this planet.

There are simple realities of life, every parent must teach their children. If due to your own negligence & poor judgement you fall victim of a crime, the blame should be apportioned accordingly. You don't leave your house open in the night & expect the insurance company to pay out for your negligence.

This doesn't doesn't justify the crime, neither does it mean the criminals won't be indicted.

Why don't you go out in the night holding wads of cash? Your comparison of both genders is naive because you know very well men are physically stronger than women and are naturally the aggressors so it's highly unlikely a woman would be able to rap*e a man even if she wanted to.

This is simple, women should be very cautious of what they wear, where they go & how long they stay out and perhaps we'd have fewer of these incidents. If you choose to remain blind to the reality, then good luck!!

2 Likes

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Gsmiles26(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Visiting till dat late tells her abt her loosed background dats if she is nt coming frm a man's house dat ungodly hour,although its not proper by d gangs but I feel she caused it
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 50calibre(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
100Cents:

I concurr.

Seriously, the reasons being peddled by most of us are very weak, we draw useless analogies to paint sanctity or feign ignorance.

An elder brother or sister or parent will call this lady to ask where she is by 9pm. I will even tell her to sleep there unless I am personally going to pick her up. This a very useless story to me. She wasn't travelling or got stuck or accidented.

The story told us, she went to visit wit a friend. My sympathy to her still.

Word!! Most these folks delude themselves & they're paying for it.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
I see how sane you are. You can't tell me to shut-up or are you sostupid you can't drop your rape-glorifying-comment, dun.ce. He is the real man (Buygala) not you preys, choke on it. Anything justifies rape? Give reasons why it is justified and watch your whole female lineage suffer it or you buzz off kiss undecided cool

Chei

And you no dey quick vex o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) / Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death / Employee Organised The Robbery, Rape & Murder Of His Mistress & Master In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.