Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,912 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

E-commerce Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-commerce Website. (1004 Views)

I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me / Need A World Class E-commerce Website For A Fashion And Jewelry Store / Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Website. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hi all. Please i want to create an e-commerce website like jumia where i will be selling different products online. Please if you know you can do it, contact me through whatsapp +22997970389. Urgent. Thanks
Re: E-commerce Website. by mrvictor: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
For your e-Commerce websites, Contact:

Vivid Blue multimedia
www.vividblueng.com
Re: E-commerce Website. by adewasco2k(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
veronix:
Hi all. Please i want to create an e-commerce website like jumia where i will be selling different products online. Please if you know you can do it, contact me through whatsapp +22997970389. Urgent. Thanks

Getting an eCommerce site is not really just what you should be looking at if you want to succeed except you already figured out how to get prospective online buyers for your products.

Let me tell you how big sites like jumia does it.

if they have a budget of 100USD.

30USD goes for the web design
10USD goes to graphic works

60USD goes for SEO and online marketing

the figures are just assumptions, i just hate to see people fail online just because they think getting a website is all they need to start making sales online
Re: E-commerce Website. by damola1: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Getting a good website is the first bold step. Cos, your SEO will mean nothing if your site does not deliver on the promises made by marketing.

1 Like

Re: E-commerce Website. by beegreat96: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2015
damola1:
Getting a good website is the first bold step. Cos, your SEO will mean nothing if your site does not deliver on the promises made by marketing.

Please stop posting your email or phone number , or adding this useless OP on whatsapp .

He is not serious , he is one of those " I would get back to you guys ".

Som1 that claimed he was asleep , has now come to respond to a post grin grin grin grin
Re: E-commerce Website. by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 05, 2015
beegreat96:

Please stop posting your email or phone number , or adding this useless OP on whatsapp .
He is not serious , he is one of those " I would get back to you guys ".
Som1 that claimed he was asleep , has now come to respond to a post grin grin grin grin

You can say that because you don't have respect for privacy.
adewasco2k:

Getting an eCommerce site is not really just what you should be looking at if you want to succeed except you already figured out how to get prospective online buyers for your products.
Let me tell you how big sites like jumia does it.
if they have a budget of 100USD.
30USD goes for the web design
10USD goes to graphic works
60USD goes for SEO and online marketing
the figures are just assumptions, i just hate to see people fail online just because they think getting a website is all they need to start making sales online

Thanks very much for the advice. I appreciate and God bless. Wld like to keep in touch for more discussion if you don't mind.
Re: E-commerce Website. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2015
I wont want to say much, because i have already built a reputation for myself.
I have done several websites both international and local at affordable prices.

I dont just design your website, but build your business online. Offering you free advice on how to expand your targets and lead.

Visit http://www.apeledesigns.com and lets reason together. You wont regret.

Websites
Company website
Social communities
Shopping sites that accept mastercard payment or just cash on delivery
Forums
School websites
Hotel booking sites
Event websites
Personal blogs
Online radio

Find me on whatsapp 0815 397 3028
Or bbm 556560BD
Re: E-commerce Website. by datecheaply: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
We do Link Building and Local SEO. I shall say, How does it works.

First, (1). Send Your Inputs Take 15 seconds to Send your keywords & URLS to me, that you want to rank for.

Second (2). 2. Relax! Read a magazine. Have a cocktail. Watch some Jersey Shore. My massive team of workaholic link builders will be busy writing original, relevant content and building links back to your site.

Thired (3). 3. Get Links! BAM! Get quality links in my detailed Authority Report. After The Authority Module is complete, we’ll continue to slow drip links for 3+ weeks in our Volume Module!.

<b>SEO Link Building Solutions Packages & Pricing.</b>
You will get: For Medium Competition Keywords 3 URLs / 5 Keywords per URL.
5 Super Spun Articles.
Approx Total Links To Site32 In-Content Links.
Authority Module Tier 1:
Spun Articles Posted to 4 Top Level Blogs
3 x 5 Posts, 1 x 1 Post
Tier 2:
55+ Supporting Web 2.0 Properties
100+ Supporting
Social Bookmarks 500+ Profile Links
Volume Module 200 Private Network Posts

<b>For Local SEO</b>
You will get; Full Citation Audit
30 Local Directory Citations
10 Photos x 3 Photo Sharing Sites
5 Videos Submitted to YouTube

It cost around $650 USD.

For more info call me on +918860366348
my url: www.webkuti.in
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com
Re: E-commerce Website. by Jack188: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hi there! Thanks for the thread. What hosting do you recommend? My friend uses http://www.finestshops.com for Magento. He says, they are very nice and reliable. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

100% Discount @ GIGALAYER.COM | Cyber Monday. / Get Your Fully Approved Nigeria Adsense Account Within 24hrs / Mark Zuckerberg Grants Request To Remove Donald Trump From Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.