Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

After School How Much Do You Think You Can Earn\ How Much Do You Earn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After School How Much Do You Think You Can Earn\ How Much Do You Earn (621 Views)

If You Are Unemployed, I Think You Should Do This...IBADAN OR.South west only / Earn;how To Create An Online Forum And Monetize It For Free In Less Than 30 Mins / How Much Do You Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After School How Much Do You Think You Can Earn\ How Much Do You Earn by jou9d: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
i work as a web analyst and i have Bsc in computer science i earn 40k monthly then i say to my self is my pay ok or it the economy that is not ok

1 Like

Re: After School How Much Do You Think You Can Earn\ How Much Do You Earn by Kezben(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
40k is low bros and that ofcourse depends on the state you are and the cost of living around you nevertheless don't ignore the days of your humble beginning. My first salary as a graduate with the same course as yours though diff job was 30k but today am on a 100plus,I can Only say keep the faith going!
Re: After School How Much Do You Think You Can Earn\ How Much Do You Earn by Obeenah(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
I just completed my masters n I earn a little above 40k. I know it's nothing really especially since I stay in lagos but it's better than nothing n I can hold on with that while still in search of another job.

1 Like

Re: After School How Much Do You Think You Can Earn\ How Much Do You Earn by jou9d: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Got to talk to my head and look for a better offer cause T-fare is killing

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Is Desperately Needed / Jobs In A Logistics Company Via Bryden Consulting / MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.