Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (24160 Views)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 05, 2015
shitshappen:
I bought her a notebook computer, that was our third year anniversary. But she almost rejected it, said I short-changed her, that the notebook was my responsibility should not be used to replace her gift. The irony is that I used my last doe to buy her that notebook, you know how it is with business sometimes.
I thought it would go along way to help her write job applications from home instead of frequenting the cafes. I felt like sending her away from my car after collecting the computer and zooming off never to return.
We are ex now anyway
I witnessed similar stuff on feb 14. Went to buy ice cream at one of the restaurants here. So, i decided to relax and enjoy the ac you know, to pass time... Then it happened. Two cute lovers were at the next table. The guy gave the gurl a box that was well wrapped and the girl was like, woooow, baby i love yoooou and all sort of sweet nothings... And he told her to open it up. See rush ehh.. You need to see the look on her face Immediately she unwrapped the box. The guy was shocked o. All that "baby i love you bla bla bla" died immediately. Okay, now you can imagine. The guy bought one of those very expensive Hp Envy Laptops for the gurl. And all she had to say was that she wanted an iPad. What foolishness. Lawd!!. The guy's mood just dropped... What happened next was history... And that was it. What's an iPad compared to a hp envy laptop? Some Ladies can be sooo daft ehn. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 05, 2015
itsphumbieee:
Its #200 in my area.
It's 150 here and I'm talking PhD Haircuts. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 05, 2015
condralbede:
Yes....I bought her jeans string,for her to wore it so that I can see how it looks on her,only to find out dt she having her monthly circle.And she will be leaving town that day,after had she concluded her NYSC.
Pele
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 05, 2015
texalux:
Yeah I bought. Her a BB bold 5 whit a month sub & 1500 card all she could do s to flash me back!
Ahh
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 05, 2015
icedbeatz:
yeah first time I bought some undies for her, regretted it at first cos Daaaaaaaamn she got hips that couldn't let most of the pants slide up and her azzz is sooooo plow! that the ones that passes the hips end up sagging on that beautiful, voluptuous, inspirational azzz

omo from testing of pants another matter enter the place naa. i'm a sucker for HIPS damn, that thing drives me wild..guess I'm barely attracted to any girl that doesn't have hips meeeehn . HIPS NA MY THING OO
Icedbeatz you?? sad
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Zohan:

Icedbeatz you?? sad

me what? don't blame me bro if you see the hips I'm talking about meeeehn you will know that it's not my fault in anyway...

#TeamHipLovers :-))
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 05, 2015
icedbeatz:

me what? don't blame me bro if you see the hips I'm talking about meeeehn you will know that it's not my fault in anyway...

#TeamHipLovers :-))
sad sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by shitshappen(m): 3:24am On Mar 05, 2015
cirmuell:
what was her gift to you before you bought her the notebook?

Be free to guess, you know their usual way. Something small they will always pretend is personal.

Can't really remember, I think a towel set, or a pair of cufflinks or a packet shirt the type u only wear just to make her happy. Definitely one of those.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by shitshappen(m): 3:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Zohan:

I witnessed similar stuff on feb 14. Went to buy ice cream at one of the restaurants here. So, i decided to relax and enjoy the ac you know, to pass time... Then it happened. Two cute lovers were at the next table. The guy gave the gurl a box that was well wrapped and the girl was like, woooow, baby i love yoooou and all sort of sweet nothings... And he told her to open it up. See rush ehh.. You need to see the look on her face Immediately she unwrapped the box. The guy was shocked o. All that "baby i love you bla bla bla" died immediately. Okay, now you can imagine. The guy bought one of those very expensive Hp Envy Laptops for the gurl. And all she had to say was that she wanted an iPad. What foolishness. Lawd!!. The guy's mood just dropped... What happened next was history... And that was it. What's an iPad compared to a hp envy laptop? Some Ladies can be sooo daft ehn. Mtchew

Well, was fortunate mine didn't happen in public view. Gosh! I would have just burrowed into the ground.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by shitshappen(m): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2015
ogaprime:

Shit happens bro...btw, isn't that your moooonicker??

It is bro, and they certainly do happen.
Guess we shouldn't eat roasted yam if we are not ready to handle the mess.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by shitshappen(m): 3:35am On Mar 05, 2015
amokeme:
eyah... pele (sorry) sad

It's all story now, another once upon a time. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by wiloy2k8(m): 5:54am On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why must u regret buying her a gift? it means u never loved her.

lot of girls dont deserve shit .

i got this girl a fone a teddy and a dress . didnt not tell her yet . we quarreled . i jejely didnt give her dos gifts .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by mbills: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i've seen a lots of guys that bought pricey gifts to there girlfriends and they regret buying it afterwards although i haven't done it before. So Guys have yall ever regret after giving your girl a gift.

Sure I bought my girl friend a cold chain and later realised I should have given it to my mom

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by mbills: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i've seen a lots of guys that bought pricey gifts to there girlfriends and they regret buying it afterwards although i haven't done it before. So Guys have yall ever regret after giving your girl a gift.

Sure I bought my girl friend a Gold chain and later realised I should have given it to my mom
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by tradepunter: 6:13am On Mar 05, 2015
shitshappen:
I bought her a notebook computer, that was our third year anniversary. But she almost rejected it, said I short-changed her, that the notebook was my responsibility should not be used to replace her gift. The irony is that I used my last doe to buy her that notebook, you know how it is with business sometimes.
I thought it would go along way to help her write job applications from home instead of frequenting the cafes. I felt like sending her away from my car after collecting the computer and zooming off never to return.
We are ex now anyway

She nuh get papa?? Nijia girls are hungry hyenas,so guys watch out.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:

Lol! Sorry about that. I closed off my browser when viewing this thread so I guess I got stucked here cheesy
lol ok.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by anwo247: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Yes.... Generator and the sound was too much that she doesn't hear her phone ringing grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by GoodBoi1(m): 6:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Zohan:

like seriously?!
#GoodDataBest
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by linusbnn(m): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why must u regret buying her a gift? it means u never loved her.

Bought her shoe,jeans,top and perfume during xmas and got an xmas card frame worth less than 100#...Inshrt d frame broke b4 I got home and she strted vexing undecided
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2015
mbills:

Sure I bought my girl friend a cold chain and later realised I should have given it to my mom
wow you mean a gold chain? Well i prefer buying that for my mom than a girl i won't stay with forever.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
GoodBoi1:

like seriously?!
#GoodDataBest
I'm telling you.
Oya pay for that ad. Osiso angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Jayuba(m): 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
I have a girlfriend who have never receive my gifts.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by benstuber(m): 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
stan241:
Why would you regret something you did during the good times no matter how big or little?..sounds kinda childish to me especially those who go asking the girl to return such gifts
lol,ur post made me laugh cos I remembered how I gave one b*tch a gift..we broke up the next day..
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
redcliff:

Hmnm.. geh that receives something pricey from me must be overvaluable to me in the sense that im doing it for her because i know wat she has gone thru for me and im only using that medium to tell her i appreciate her. How would i just give a woman something pricey just like that
hahaha true talk.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
morethanadoll:

I agree with you 100%! I am guilty of wearing hair extensions, but only for braids (as featured in my profile picture) and it ALWAYS mirror my African heritage of OUR natural texture! I love the skin that I am in and will NEVER pay for hair that will NEVER look like the hair that grows from my own roots.

P.S. I workout 5 times a week.
That's good to know, i like the braid on you and you cute, are you a nigerian? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
I went through a lot buying my girlfriend some cloths on Val's day last year. I made sure I bought a good quality wears for her like about 6 pieces but till today I've never seen her in one. I promised her and myself I wasn't gonna ever buy her cloths again. I regret ever using my hard earned money buying cloth for my girlfriend that I wouldn't see her wear any not even on her dp!!!
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

All of us are greedy and rude

#TeamSittingOnTheFence cheesy
i didn't say all, some are very rude, esp those i've come across and looking at you i need no soothsayer to tell me you are also in the bandwagon. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by fairygeh(f): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
kensnoop:
Yea, last week I bought a cake for my gal, not knowing someone else also got her a cake. I regretted it cos I bought the cake with my last card
This is so funny cheesy.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Kingsleymichael(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes...

I regret buying her an iphone6 after she gave me a perry Cole boxers and extra large singlet in exchange for my gift on valentine's day undecided

Mtcheww
1. The iphone6 you bought for her is oversize to her so she bought over size singlet in return.
2. Maybe the phone is China iphone so she decided to replace it with pericole.
50:50= 1 grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by fairygeh(f): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2015
linusbnn:

Bought her shoe,jeans,top and perfume during xmas and got an xmas card frame worth less than 100#...Inshrt d frame broke b4 I got home and she strted vexing undecided
hahahahhahahahahhahahha.omg.realy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by naijaboiy: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Kingsleymichael:

Mtcheww
1. The iphone6 you bought for her is oversize to her so she bought over size singlet in return.
2. Maybe the phone is China iphone so she decided to replace it with pericole.
50:50= 1 grin
You're not serious grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
shitshappen:
We are ex now anyway
Good you broke up the relationship, the bítch ain't appreciateful and if you marry her, it's gonna be worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Every Rich Man Is Handsome / Describe Love In Just One Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.