Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... (10448 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Administration And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
I can see cry babies on thread. I can see whinning and lamentations. My sympathy is with you all but no cry, lament or whining can make me change my game. I know it is hard for some of you to swallow but getting used to it will save lots of stress and data. Lemme restate that I won't trade insults for insults, I won't reply to whoever spams and I won't have time for whoever that has been insulting since my change of camp. Call it fear, cowardice, escape route, sell out or whatever will not change anything, Neither will it make me stop what I'm doing. I hope the affected people understand... Good morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
fitzmayowa:
And the barcanista "decampment" saga continues...Maybe we need PointB to write about the tribulations of barcanista Chapter One verse 1 - 20...cheesy
lol..Whoever wants to lament should keep lamenting. When they are tired they know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
I can see cry babies on thread. I can see whinning and lamentations. My sympathy is with you all but no cry, lament or whining can make me change my game. I know it is hard for some of you to swallow but getting used to it will save lots of stress and data. Lemme restate that I won't trade insults for insults, I won't reply to whoever spams and I won't have time for whoever that has been insulting since my change of camp. Call it fear, cowardice, escape route, sell out or whatever will not change anything, Neither will it make me stop what I'm doing. I hope the affected people understand... Good morning

barcanista:
Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

The Debate shall bother on:
1. 2011 Post-Election Violence
2. His Political Statements Since 2001
3. Boko Haram Insurgency
4. His Anti-Corruption Crusade and War Against Indiscipline
5. His Performance as Head of State, Minister, NNPC Chairman and PTF Chairman
6. His Educational and Professional Qualifications aka Certificate Issue
7. His Democratic tendencies
8. His eligibility to stand for 2015 election.... And any other related subject.

I hope this open challenge will be welcomed by the pro-Jonathan faction on nairaland. I assure Nairalanders and guests that I will maintain civility, and will neither use derogatory terms against fellow debaters nor officers of the Jonathan's government.

In anticipation, I await acceptance from the "Transformers" (PDP).

cc:
"Transformers" (PDP): Idumose Phockphockman Ceo4eva Seun Ngwakwe Firefire Mogidi Collynzo9 Constomized13 Sincere9gerian Jmaine Tomakint Toharqa Anonimi Stebell and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

Progressives: laykorn NgeneUkwenu Caseless Omenka CaptainAmerica1 Rawani Donphilopus TundeAjani Alphaoscar jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh keneking Obiagelli Berem Jarus and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

. . . . . . . . . .passingshot simply asked you to comply

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know what part of this comment that is hard to understand. The emboldened is SELF-EXPLANATORY!!! Whoever has something to say have the option of responding on thread or creating his/her own thread. I don't think anybody need my permission to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

The Debate shall bother on:
1. 2011 Post-Election Violence
2. His Political Statements Since 2001
3. Boko Haram Insurgency
4. His Anti-Corruption Crusade and War Against Indiscipline
5. His Performance as Head of State, Minister, NNPC Chairman and PTF Chairman
6. His Educational and Professional Qualifications aka Certificate Issue
7. His Democratic tendencies
8. His eligibility to stand for 2015 election.... And any other related subject.
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by ojaydedon(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
lowgeorge:
Get out of here common bandit.... U dimwit.... As in u re nothing but a sore loser I swear attimes I wonder why am an African sef cos majority of Africans tend to think like mad Men not to talk of there so called enlightened ones... Imagine dis silly goat dat has been on buhari with inexhaustible facts figures memorabilia quotes mementoes track record and visible metamorphosis of d old man into a new entity of a changed perspective... Instead u jump to d quick forgotten men of the world whose name is nothing but dust according to their precedents just for some few wads of cash.... Tell me how much were u given 10 million or 5 million to throw away your identity? If you were those Hong Kong protest organisers na so u go betray those kind of believers cos of d evolution of hunger gamut that has striked ur ephemeral mode of intellect..... I wish u can be banished to Greece Walhai... hungry lion

change agent...

Is dis wat ur change is all about
Insults

Kai.. I fear una change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by ojaydedon(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
lowgeorge:
Please don't mind the dimwit.... A no brainer idiota living in a fool man's paradise.. D guy has just shown he is a hungry lion despite his stance on d gang rape of Nigeria by dat Jonathan with his cronies.. Deranged animal

change agent...
Why d insults

Is it wat ur change is about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by ojaydedon(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:
Dear Barcanista, please let the following message sink in your brain:

1. All the adjectives (you call them insults) that I have used on your posts are random ones you have equally used on some others' posts on this forum. I don't think I have gone over the boundary to discredit your posts.

2. It will be a plain act of idiocy for you to expect that when you open a thread to condemn APC/GMB, their supporters will look the other way and pretend they don't see you. If you would like to avoid being noticed or "attacked", then desist from creating threads to attack APC/GMB. You don't go create fallacious threads and expect people to look by while you have a field day with your colleagues in TAN. Looking you guys on has a danger of confusing some other "fence sitters" and naïve members here.

3. We "follow" one another for the purpose of monitoring what each and everyone of "followers" and "following" does here. So when I come to your thread or your post, it is not stalking or spamming. It is the natural law at work.

4. My challenging you to a debate on national issues is just to showcase our self acclaimed patriotism to the forum members. after all, you have called out TANists for such debate in the past which I think was not accepted by them. So, I am only helping you to achieve that desire of yours.

5. Using insults as an excuse to dodge a debate is too cheap of you. One way or the other, most members of this forum (including you) are guilty of having thrown insults (real or disguised) to some other members. So what the fvck?

6. The real reason you're not accepting the debate offer is the same reason TANists rejected your offer the other time: PDP/GEJ have no unique selling points (USP). They are bad products to market to any sane person. The task is most difficult for you barcanista to undertake because of your past which will forever hunt you.

"A product that will not sell at all without advertising, will not sell well with advertising". This is what GEJ/PDP represent, a very bad product.

Take care.

Passingshot

[/s]

undecidedundecided
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
ojaydedon:

change agent...
Why d insults

Is it wat ur change is about
The Change is all about insultive change. Didn't you read where the APC insulted Mrs Jonathan? That is their change. When people throw insults, their aim is to coerce their target to do their bidding through emotional warfare. This is where silence becomes golden. Let them continue...

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by change9ja(f): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2015
i heard someone is ranting
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Shegofams(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
The Change is all about insultive change. Didn't you read where the APC insulted Mrs Jonathan? That is their change. When people throw insults, their aim is to coerce their target to do their bidding through emotional warfare. This is where silence becomes golden. Let them continue...

I don't support the insults, but I think the first lady deserves any insults passed to her, if you ve been listening to her speech @ the PDP women presidential rally, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shegofams:

I don't support the insults, but I think the first lady deserves any insults passed to her, if you ve been listening to her speech @ the PDP women presidential rally, you will understand.
I listened and read the words of Mama Peace. I never cheered her but it is shameful and callous for a political party to engage a woman and in citizen in trading of insult. It is very unfortunate!!

4 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
DONLEKAN:
I once heard, there is an animal in every man. Now I see the animal in Barcanista. You are just pathetic. Interestingly, you have been castigating GMB lately on the other hand I can feel your pain why you have not put in any good word for GEJ because there is nothing good about the drunken fisherman. 4 year ago, the slogan was fresh air. We know how fresh the has been.

One thing is certain, there is no way GEJ will win a free and fair election against GMB. Initially, i wondered what went wrong with you. Now, i can bet my life that you have been compromised!!!. As a young man, just know that you are selling your future and that of your children for pittance.
Thank bro !
I learnt a great lesson from that tanoid barcanista sudden change to cluless PDP.
I believe the guy sell his soul for few naira.
The early good struggle starter should not be commend but those that stand on the truth till last hour should be commended.

I just think berem,egift and co should stand firm on their stand.
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Zzchampion: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
olapluto:

Is your analysis for the feeble minded? the ones that do not reason beyond the surface?
And when will you analyse the falling naira, the job scams, the source of campaign funding for GEJ and the insecurity (which you seem very concerned about).
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, abeg try carry this thing to FP na..
For what ? To show pdp that you have started doin the work they paid you for.u know even get shame

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Shegofams(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
I listened and read the words of Mama Peace. I never cheered her but it is shameful and callous for a political party to engage a woman and in citizen in trading of insult. It is very unfortunate!!

Well it is their way of politics Mama Peace is representing the PDP and her husband, while APC also represents themselves and GMB.
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by vanilson(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Its better to preach anti-corruption than to say stealing is not corruption.
We need the General

SAI BUHARI
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by aresa: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[/s]

It really doesn't matter what you spew, you have zero worth and credibility.
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
barcanista:
Eh ehn?
Wat are we now sayin? dat u prefer pdp to GMB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG / INEC Adjusts 2019 Elections Budget To N143bn / International Women's Day 2019 - Women In The Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.