Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? (1400 Views)

Taiye Fajemisin, JJC Skillz First Baby Mama (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" / Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? by famobaba(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
>>> http://expressng.com/2015/03/genevieve-nnaji-brothers-ex-jjc-skillz-reveals/

Afro pop act, Abdul Rasheed Bello better known as JJC Skillz has revealed he cannot marry Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji because he doesn’t intend to share his brother’s ex- girlfriend.

While speaking in a recent interview with London’s Bang FM in the show dubbed ‘Afrohit,’ the singer was asked who to ignore, kiss or marry among the following African celebrity beauties: Genevieve Nnaji, Joselyn Dumas and Lupita Nyong’o .

The former UK-based singer, came up with a quick and straight answer:
jjc 2
‘Let’s go this way, I will ignore Genevieve, she is (a) beauty, she is amazing but I don’t want to share my brother’s ex, its very controversial for that reason it’s better I’m the first taker,' he said hinting at the actress past relationship with Kokomaster, D'Banj.

JJC Skillz and D'Banj come a long way from their days in London before music brought them back to Nigeria.

Speaking on who to kiss between Lupita Nyong’o and Ghanaian actress, Joselyn Dumas, who are the two left, JJC said:

‘I will kiss Lupita, she did a very good job in the movie, 12 year A Slave, I will kiss her to console her for the assault she received in that movie and I will marry Joselyn Dumas.’

>>> http://expressng.com/2015/03/genevieve-nnaji-brothers-ex-jjc-skillz-reveals/

Re: Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? by Mimienudles(f): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
really?
Re: Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? by dkronicle(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jjc is a dumb... He said sh.it
Re: Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? by Crocz(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chai!...Johnny Just Come, you never still get sense?
Re: Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
JJC favourite hobby is stupidity...
Re: Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? by blessingdickson(f): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Crocz:
tongue mtcheew!as if Gene will even that him in the first,I swear him never stilll get sense ewu
Re: Did You Know That Genevieve Nnaji Dated JJC Skillz Brother? by blessingdickson(f): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Crocz:
tongue mtcheew! As if Gene will even accept to Date him in the first place the guy is just a loser

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At Lagos House Of Assembly. / Remember The Lead Actress In Eddie Murphy's Comin To America?see Present[photo] / Son Of Former AGF Crashes N40m Porsche Car While Racing With Friends In Abuja [P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.