Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram (71991 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shares No Makeup Picture (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by fanzz: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin
All na shakara,watin man neva seen talkles of diz....

On my to Aso rock jawe!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by Candybob(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
These benin girls shaa.

Fool! you want begin disgrace your mama here abi, wetin benin girls dey do wey your sister no dey do?

BTW,
Look at these hypocrites shouting indecency. She is a pop artist. Not a gospel singer!
Why do you people find it difficult to put things in perspectives? Go and tell Nicki Minaj to do evangelism or wear hijab!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by SuperSuave(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Candybob:

Fool! you want begin disgrace your mama here abi, wetin benin girls dey do wey your sister no dey do?

BTW,
Look at these hypocrites shouting indecency. She is a pop artist. Not a gospel singer!
Why do you people find it difficult to put things in perspectives? Go and tell Nicki Minaj to do evangelism or wear hijab!
why the abuse? I be Edo boy too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by engrchris77: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Na dis ekenwan road girl come dey naked for picture to sell music! Na wahoooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by Candybob(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
why the abuse? I be Edo boy too

That you are an Edo boy is the more reason you should avoid such foolishness. You are running down yourself indirectly. So is this the trait your sister at home exhibit, at least she is an Edo girl. That you are Edo does not mean you are Bini.

And even if you are Bini, I have actually discovered that these negative stereotyped opinions are actually propagated by ignorant members of the community, trying to feel superior, not knowing they are disgracing themselves.

The first time i heard some one say that witches fly in his village at noon, it was one of your senseless Edo brother running his month in the hall4 common room, way back in the Uni. The idiot was having fun entertaining people from different tribes with fake fables at the expense of his village.
I took it upon myself to spoil his party of shame. I asked him, if his mom flew as well at least one his sisters, or cousin or grandma too. If people have supernatural powers in his village then someone in his family had to possess such power too, at least for survival wink

You stay in your village or small town and because God bless MTN and Nairaland, you access to small info, rather than keeping quiet and learning with the resources they provide, you think you have the knowledge to make generalization regarding the way the world works and you come back announcing what your small mind perceive to be wrong with your family on the internet. I will leave you to judge yourself.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by socialwritter: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by SuperSuave(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Candybob:

That you are an Edo boy is the more reason you should avoid such foolishness. You are running down yourself indirectly. So is this the trait your sister at home exhibit, at least she is an Edo girl. That you are Edo does not mean you are Bini.

And even if you are Bini, I have actually discovered that these negative stereotyped opinions are actually propagated by ignorant members of the community, trying to feel superior, not knowing they are disgracing themselves.

The first time i heard some one say that witches fly in his village at noon, it was one of your senseless Edo brother running his month in the hall4 common room, way back in the Uni. The idiot was having fun entertaining people from different tribes with fake fables at the expense of his village.
I took it upon myself to spoil his party of shame. I asked him, if his mom flew as well at least one his sisters, or cousin or grandma too. If people have supernatural powers in his village then someone in his family had to possess such power too, at least for survival wink

You stay in your village or small town and because God bless MTN and Nairaland, you access to small info, rather than keeping quiet and learning with the resources they provide, you think you have the knowledge to make generalization regarding the way the world works and you come back announcing what your small mind perceive to be wrong with your family on the internet. I will leave you to judge yourself.
you were making sense until your last paragraph. I'm not based in Edo but we can see our Edo sisters everywhere both within and beyond the shores of this country. Prostitution cartel, na Edo girls plenty pass so what are you saying?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by holatin(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Dcaliphate:

aftermath of excessive weeding
go and play kid, you aren't worth my time and attention
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by Candybob(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
you were making sense until your last paragraph. I'm not based in Edo but we can see our Edo sisters everywhere both within and beyond the shores of this country. Prostitution cartel, na Edo girls plenty pass so what are you saying?

This guy you are unrepentant! that you stay outside Edo state, does not mean you are informed. When you are exposed, you take into accounts events and practices in other places. How do people from Asia, America, the Arabians, the Caribbeans, the Europeans, Indians, back home to Africa (eastern, western, central, north and south). Then finally back home to Nigeria, what is your interaction with Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Hausa, people from Delta, Rivers, cross river, and the list goes on... What are practices obtainable among these people, how are they different from yours. What is the degree of deviance from societal norms in these places? How do your people compare on this scale of deviance?

With regard to your last statement, how many cartels have you visited to ascertain this claim? Within and outside the country. This is my grouse, you cant just wake up, you hear people say something, rather than investigate the claim, you just reiterate it. It is this same character we carry to our political climate, even our academic research works. You will hear someone say 'Nigerian government is bad', you wont ask if this statement is to be taken in an absolute term or relative to governance in another W/African nation, other African nation, relative to China, USA or some European nation. We should strive to be clear on what point we are making and our reference point.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by hakoventures(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Very bad.......
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by zaxinorepb(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
SHE DE POCESS grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by notoriousbabe: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
pbs4real:
yh its cul,dunno if u male or female tho.
ayam both grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by notoriousbabe: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
ivyy:

Jealous for what na

as the babe fine pass you know grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by Dcaliphate(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
holatin:
go add more weed to ur brain cells, ur morale is low
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by ivyy(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
notoriousbabe:
as the babe fine pass you know grin

*singing* am no beauty queen am just beautiful me tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by pbs4real(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
notoriousbabe:
ayam both grin
nah u cnt. .u cn possibly be an hermaphrodite? Isnt it?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by notoriousbabe: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
pbs4real:
nah u cnt. .u cn possibly be an hermaphrodite? Isnt it?
i am
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by notoriousbabe: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
ivyy:

*singing* am no beauty queen am just beautiful me tongue
you no fine jo,OBJ fine pass you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by pbs4real(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
notoriousbabe:
i am
dnt worry i knw ur gender.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by tsdarkside(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
felifeli:

She ask for your respect ?

then they will be on there own.. angry angry angry

they can not await help from me...so it shall be...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by Dcaliphate(m): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2015
holatin:
nope, u r d kid boy, ur signature says so...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by holatin(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Dcaliphate:

nope, u r d kid boy, ur signature says so...
you ve just shown who d kid are, Mt signature is an anti tribalism and antifanatic statement and you called dat childish

I don't need to talk with you anymore, you be already exposed who you are and how immature you and your thinking is.

run along kid
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by Dcaliphate(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2015
holatin:
you ve just shown who d kid are, Mt signature is an anti tribalism and antifanatic statement and you called dat childish

I don't need to talk with you anymore, you be already exposed who you are and how immature you and your thinking is.

run along kid
with your rubbish grammar u still care to reply, go get a job. You sound so incoherent u r starting to make me feel stupid replying u. Grow up!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram by obontami: 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
mogboyelade:
Did she soak her hand in hypo?

Bleaching things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.