Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43768 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
elbinmanny:
one of Buhari's 150 cows spotted undecided
one product of biaFRAUF spotted cheesy grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by azzima(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
She said it right , SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS. Not these ones here selling their Chidren's future for Jonathan and diezani's children's future. All we are is dust in the wind , everything is dust in the wind. We are here today and gone tomorrow like the morning dew. We close our eyes just for a moment and all is gone'. WAKE NIGERIAN'S IF JUST FOR OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE!!!
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by azzima(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..
THIS IS THE BEST QUOTE IN NAIRALAND OF THE DECADE. I WILL COPY AND FRAME IT. WELL WRITTEN, INTELLECTUALLY COMPOSED. SEE FINISHING!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Richer than your family put together. grin
realy?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]She is more popular than you.
Nneka Lucia Egbuna is currently among the most accomplished and popular Nigerian born singers in the world.
If you are ignorant of her, it from your lack of being well informed on the current affairs and trends on Nigeria and Nigerians in the world.
[/size]
[size=28pt][/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nneka_%28singer%29
thanks brov
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Godson32:
Nneka the pretty serpent,do u remember her.
hahah...lol...now i do.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

Who the Hell are You!! Atleast she is well known!!

Pls who the Fvck are You!! Na Question oh Oga Mi.
I'm M.i Abaga, u knw me nw?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ekiloui(f): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sarimah:
popular keh? I've never heard of her undecided
That's simply because all you listen to is crappy street hop, Nneka is known not just in Nigeria but all over the world and her beats have been copyrighted by popular musicians in America. Then again, I need not say much, google is your friend
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
9iceClick:

She's an advocate of #Change; better than all your fore-mothers shocked
e-diot... ode, arije nidi'baje oloriburuku oniranu. #Shoroniyen?
God punish #GEJ & other bad souls like him.
lol, brov e pain u o
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
beneezy:

Increase ur musical horizon and stop displaying ur myopic nature. That's Nneka for goodness sake
But dude doesn't knw her.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
bjbukzy:

but you know bovi and toyin aimakhu. Well she is a social conscious musicians
ok brov
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FMary(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
FOR THE JOBLESS & THOSE WHO DESIRE TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME

Please be warned that this is not a get rich quick syndrome, its simply taking the right step in the right market to achieve maximum potential.

Now you can actually EARN as much as $2,000 or more monthly.

Please click on the link below if you are interested.

Thank you.

http://www.slimluvs.com/the-3-basic-components-of-making-money-online/
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Ryabcool(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
kessluvall:

The Wizkid u Pple call a terrible singer was sampled by Akon.

#AppreciateNaijaMusic.
wizkid wasn't sampled. Akon was featured in the song
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by 9iceClick: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:

lol, brov e pain u o
not really... just that u're a waste to this dispensation shocked
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Etruth: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
M4gunners:
[s]Na Amadioha go strike ur mouth. What do you have against Igbo people u Son of a bitch . Yesterday i read one of your comment you where insulting Igbo people, i didn't answer you, that makes you think you can say whatever u like i guess. Der LovePeddler Sohn[/s].
Dis guy 'Engrish' don improve small oo.Anyway, GMB till m4gunners starts speaking vocabs like Pat Obhahiagbon.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Etruth: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmykk:
[s]Just make the title of your post appropriate.adding thumb up in inverted coma did not help.if you want to abuse the president,dont gnash your title or curry it for people to read,..say it as it is.

In between Who is nneka,

we in france know that GEJ has won,2 of 3 against buhari before.

We strongly believe the some1 with the yam and knife can't be defeated.this is africa democracy.

APC banked on yoruba state to win.but tnubu will be astonished[/s].GEJ till 2015.
VERY CORRECT !!!

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by lexyclasy: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:
She is saying the right thing.
LESS YOU FORGOT
*Jonathan met Nigeria importing rice and cassava but today we are exporting these commodities
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 3rd largest economy in Africa but today we have the largest economy in Africa
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth but today we are 43rd.
*Jonathan met El-rufai destroying peoples houses in Abuja but today they are living peacefully.
*Jonathan met Nigeria producing less than 2000kw of electricity but today we can generate 5000kw, the first in the history of this country.
*Jonathan met all the auto manufacturing companies dead but today they are back on stream and producing cars in Nigeria.
*Jonathan met about 50000 ghost workers in government ministries and
parastatals but today there is nothing like that.
*Jonathan met a military without the proper equipment but today we have one of the best military equipment in Africa.
*Jonathan met the railway transport system dead, but today it is back in full operations.
*Jonathan met the Hausa children begging on the streets,he built 125 schools for them and sent them back to classes.
*Jonathan met the youth corps members on #9000 monthly allowance, today they earn about #20,000 in allowance per month.
*Jonathan met the civil servants on #9000 minimum wage, today they earn #18,000.
*Jonathan met Obasanjo in the castles of Abuja dictating the affairs of
government, today he sent him back to his farm in Ota
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by cirmuell(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy
Ode, go lirten to "Contradictions", "Suffri" et al and tell me which is more terrible between her songs and the meaningless pangolo songs by your local champions over here. undecidedangry
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by HighQue007: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
lexyclasy:

LESS YOU FORGOT
*Jonathan met Nigeria importing rice and cassava but today we are exporting these commodities
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 3rd largest economy in Africa but today we have the largest economy in Africa
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth but today we are 43rd.
*Jonathan met El-rufai destroying peoples houses in Abuja but today they are living peacefully.
*Jonathan met Nigeria producing less than 2000kw of electricity but today we can generate 5000kw, the first in the history of this country.
*Jonathan met all the auto manufacturing companies dead but today they are back on stream and producing cars in Nigeria.
*Jonathan met about 50000 ghost workers in government ministries and
parastatals but today there is nothing like that.
*Jonathan met a military without the proper equipment but today we have one of the best military equipment in Africa.
*Jonathan met the railway transport system dead, but today it is back in full operations.
*Jonathan met the Hausa children begging on the streets,he built 125 schools for them and sent them back to classes.
*Jonathan met the youth corps members on #9000 monthly allowance, today they earn about #20,000 in allowance per month.
*Jonathan met the civil servants on #9000 minimum wage, today they earn #18,000.
*Jonathan met Obasanjo in the castles of Abuja dictating the affairs of
government, today he sent him back to his farm in Ota

Not possible he wont do anything at all for Nigeria cos thats his duty only that he has not performed up to people's expectation after all his I wear no shoe gimmicks..His regime is the most corrupt..look at dollar now, what happened to our foreign reserve?..Why are we struggling to get fuel?...enh??
Bro lets call a spade a spade..We have tried this man and he hasnt even performed up to 20% of what he should have done to better Nigeria.
I cant imagine my beloved country another 4years with this man as the president..gosh
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
fineguy11:
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 likes for u.....
Thank you bro...
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
azzima:
THIS IS THE BEST QUOTE IN NAIRALAND OF THE DECADE. I WILL COPY AND FRAME IT. WELL WRITTEN, INTELLECTUALLY COMPOSED. SEE FINISHING!!
thank you bro....
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by omowest(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy

I don't bleam u because she is not singing that kind of ur village song, she is international artist, google she, Olodo, Ode
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by omotoyossi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

yea.. thats where we r different.. i enjoy tunes and beat.. never had time for lyrics.. it could take me weeks to learn lyrics to a particular song.. its d curse of most instrumentalists
ki lon sor?so beats n tunes r d song abinot d lyricsso if sumone sing rubbish bt d beat is great,dat means ez a gud singer??,
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by coderXO(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Better leave all these a Terry G fans and Shokey dancers...you expect them to know about politics?

But I like shokey sha! Heh!
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by coderXO(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Somebody said 5000kw.

People just sit behind these computers and talk nonsense as fact and act like they know what's up.

They don't know jack. Dissect every single word you read folks on here. 95% of these posts are junk.

Take them as such.

Granted that "I-better-pass-my-neighbor" produces 650W = .65KW

Are you meaning to say, he don increase our electrical capacity to the production of 900 "I-better-pass"?

I might even agree with you in that case.

Where I live, they haven't had 3 seconds of light in 3 years.

Mtschew.

5000KW (5000MW) my a$s
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by nerilove(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
sameer1212:
And u are happy typing this? What on earth will she do with jonatherns money? I don't think u know her because if u do, u will not type this.
my friend, I know her so well, half german, half naija. if she doesnt need jona's money,why is she a muscian? Na charity organization she dy run?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Deepfreezer(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
kestolove95:
hahahaha... I b ur guy o..if thundr fire me 2day...na u go first miss. me...u. na. Ma bro forgt igbo tinz wey I dey yan hia...respct man
i withdraw my comment. bless.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by sunnywinter(f): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2016
kilokeys:

i heard wiz's song when i went down street for a shave.. i liked it..
my playlist are full of the likes of nat king cole, lauryn, michael Bublé nd some others..

so stop thinking with ur kidney.. recieve sense
whoa... i love nat king cole a whole lot... even created a fanpage on IG for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Destiny Etiko Shares Skinny Throwback Photo / Photo Of Ebube Nwagbo And Her Six Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.