Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43766 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by malonephill(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
femi4:
You must be a kid
you must be toddler I guess
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
stop d insult n answa my question, ok of all d musical channels in dstv, hav u watch her videos even 4 once?

All the time on 101 Mnetwest, in between shows.. i cant count the number of times i have seen her videos
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by JoeCutie(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Nne, me sef I'm not cool with him. A lot of Nigerians, whether outspoken or inspoken, are not cool with him. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by malonephill(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
dey re just myopic, anybody can b feature on cnn. even dencia was feature on cnn.
it a pity bro
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Twaci(f): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2015
ahizih:
Who is she,cux we dnt knw her here in kumasi
Lol! So do we oh!

Maybe we should ask google
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Musically/artistically, I'LL LECTURE YOUR FATHER! WASTED SPERM!!
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by malonephill(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

only a fool doesn't know the problems of Nigeria. whats with the westernised paparazzi?
arent we solving the problem of boko haram without the US?
have u ever seen drake on NTA or AIT criticising the American govt ( we know they have shortfalls).

isnt it from the like of these silly interviews we get ratings as the worst this and that...?

Patroitism is nt destructive criticism

and the funniest part of these whole thing is, most pple like u and nneka that criticize d present govt do nt have solid evidence, no facts, no concrete data.. just hearsays from the streets..

very silly

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by SuzieeDee(f): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2015
angry What is she saying? if shez nt hapi wit z govt she shud speak 4ha self nd stop including oda pips to cover ha a$$ wen she ova blast him.. suzieedee saying uhmm u heard
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
nerilove:
she should go get a like. Just because Jona didn't invte her to sing in any PDP gathering, she's now beefing Jona. Is Jona not trying a long time to fight BH by inviting US which they refused. Jona is trying his best joor
And u are happy typing this? What on earth will she do with jonatherns money? I don't think u know her because if u do, u will not type this.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
lestat:

All the time on 101 Mnetwest, in between shows.. i cant count the number of times i have seen her videos
u c ur life in between shows, mcheew, wen u talk abt count down 4 a week or top billboards music 4 months, her whole songs are nt even in d top 1 billion. "i dare u 2 prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by 9iceClick: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
She's an advocate of #Change; better than all your fore-mothers shocked
e-diot... ode, arije nidi'baje oloriburuku oniranu. #Shoroniyen?
God punish #GEJ & other bad souls like him.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What is Nneka

The pretty serpent! angry undecided
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ogaprime(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What is Nneka

Don't you you know nneka de biscuit girl, cousin to ralia the sugar girl
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
u c ur life in between shows, mcheew, wen u talk abt count down 4 a week or top billboards music 4 months, her whole songs are nt even in d top 1 billion. "i dare u 2 prove me wrong.

What? Okay which album won best reggae @ the Grammys last month? Let me tell you, it's Fly Rasta by Ziggy Marley, Have u ever seen any of the his videos on your so called music channels? NO!! yet he won a Grammy last month, do you even know Beck? i bet you dont yet he won a Grammy too, have u seen or heard of any of Beck's videos? you reason like a duckling? you reason like a 10 year old
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ichieakpo(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What is Nneka
Name of a goat
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
lestat:

What? Okay which album won best reggae @ the Grammys last month? Let me tell you, it's Fly Rasta by Ziggy Marley, Have u ever seen any of the his videos on your so called music channels? NO!! yet he won a Grammy last month, do you even know Beck? i bet you dont yet he won a Grammy too, have u seen or heard of any of Beck's videos? you reason like a duckling? you reason like a 10 year old
just tell me u dnt own a dstv in ur home n i will undastand, "who does nt know ziggy marley n who does'nt know beck mcheew pls nneka who wat eva her name is she is a hoe seeking 4 attention, bcaus here in d beautifuy city of ABUJA we dnt know her. woya guy let there b peace.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by darkashes(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
gistyinka:
Singer, Nneka during an interview on CNN spoke about her country Nigeria and dealing with Boko Haram and also says some musicians like herself and Seun Kuti are not happy with the Head of State and she is sure, Fela wouldn’t have been happy too, if he was still alive. Hear her;

"He [Goodluck Jonathan] says he wants to tackle Boko Haram, obviously every Nigerian is asking why now, he could had done it a long time ago... I'm not good at the whole blaming game, I don't want to blame anybody but I pray that he comes up with a good idea for us if he is an honest and genuine guy. But I know that Fela [Kuti] would definitely not be cool with him if he was here, Seun [Kuti] is not cool with him, I and many other socially conscious musicians who are very outspoken are not cool with him", she said.

http://gistyinka.net/nigeria-international-singer-nneka-blast-president-jonathan-on-cnn-she-happy-the-way-president-handle-issue-of-boko-haram/
why is this slim bitch talking like she's got a dick in her mouth. Wetin u sabi about politics for nigeria?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by zinosleek(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2015
change9ja:
Apart from Dbanj and Nneka, I don't think any Naija Artist can boost of a CNN interview. Maybe on African Voices sha
asa did have an interview on african voices, she was d focus, lasted for like 30mins. nneka is international star compared to wizkid
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Acekidc4(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?

Who the Hell are You!! Atleast she is well known!!

Pls who the Fvck are You!! Na Question oh Oga Mi.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ahizih(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Twaci:
Lol! So do we oh!

Maybe we should ask google
So how do we go about dat? Wat do we even ask google
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by celeron40(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..
EPIC
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
just tell me u dnt own a dstv in ur home n i will undastand, "who does nt know ziggy marley n who does'nt know beck mcheew pls nneka who wat eva her name is she is a hoe seeking 4 attention, bcaus here in d beautifuy city of ABUJA we dnt know her. woya guy let there b peace.

Like I SAID, you cannot know Nneka because she doesn't perform in slums, from how you talk you clearly live and thrive in one, you should change your username to slumboss, grin grin grin
on a serious note, don't own DSTV? i you get lots of orange and plantain sellers wet by telling them you own dstv? *smh* undecided m0r0n!!!

I am sure you went ahead to Googl eZiggy Marleys album after i told you now? Its okay thats one of the benefits of websites like nairaland, as an individual of very low I you get to interact with regular people to the point where you actually start to feel intelligent albeit still being a quite stupidd
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
ceejay80s:

The only thing I understand her is" definitely"
Definitely you are right..
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by hamilton62(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
I like the way and manner she made her speech, every Nigerian has a right to air his/her view, this is the dividends of democracy and not where you are afraid to say or the government threatens with sue or worst with force. Truly, we all are all chanting why now?
But Nigeria is a country in precarious state where the volatility of the masses reacting and going against the will of the government is on the increase and the government can't afford that now without further crumble on the Economy.
We always ask, why now?
But have we sincerely followed this insurgence with scrutiny, I am not talking about the killed and maimed news the saharareporters are always and ever ready to bring to the paper?
This is the first time insurgence is becoming an issue in this country and why can't Nigerians ask about it happening now?
The first time of a practical on a hypothesis is more difficult than others especially when you have people saying words to side the terrorist group and making an attack on them seem like the government is trying to dent their region, North while they prepare their people for a civil war unknowingly or knowingly to them because I can't judge their intentions.
Sincerely, what have people from that part done?
Apart from Atiku who is saving many lives in his little and applauded way?
If you can't afford seed sowing with your resources, it's better to render a service for it with your time and strength, this one think I know about sincerity or if you don't then you are just being deceitful and a hypocrite.
To tackle this insurgence, the statesmen of the northerners need to come together but they refuse just as that of the Niger Delta's did for the Militants, so will the president or government have a cordial and achievable state without them on this? No!
This case is worst than Militancy because it's religional and Mindset and doctrine so the war can't be won with bullets.
The Northern elders haven't live up to responsibility and they started late crying after their supports at first when churches were bombed and christians only killed.
When people refuse to live up to an expectation and you know it's really bad for the State, Nigeria, all you have to do is leave them when it has gone out of hand and against them, they will be the one complaining and grumbling for the help they turned down, same is applicable to Chad and Cameroon, there was a time when our president was threatening to use force on these countries and wrote to UN that they allow BH to come operate through their borders and run for shelter into their country when chased but they refused... Now it's affecting them the way it's affecting the North East Elites and peaceful citizens of the North.
But in everything, it's better late than Never, where was America before September 11 and how much are the winning or have won the war against terrorism in Iraq etc...? We should start reasoning because I know my fellow Nigerians are smart.
Thanks and God bless you.
Viva Nigeria!
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Jfactor(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Why una dey post stup.id.ity because one person talk abt gej, na front page. Pls oga seun, hop all ds admin or supa admin no dey play politics here ohhh. Delete ds stu.pid. Nneka
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by tayoccu(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka feat. Ziggy Marley & Eeday - Express Yourself

[url]tubidy.mobi/watch.php?id=gDzwM_2B4Kg3U1Xs9x6ziWdA_3D_3D&p=3gp-mobile&act=down&lnk=7[/url]
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
ceejay80s:

The only thing I understand in ur post is" terribly"
That is terribly the terrible problem you have with terrible comprehension...
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
lestat:

Like I SAID, you cannot know Nneka because she doesn't perform in slums, from how you talk you clearly live and thrive in one, you should change your username to slumboss, grin grin grin
on a serious note, don't own DSTV? i you get lots of orange and plantain sellers wet by telling them you own dstv? *smh* undecided m0r0n!!!

I am sure you went ahead to Googl eZiggy Marleys album after i told you now? Its okay thats one of the benefits of websites like nairaland, as an individual of very low I you get to interact with regular people to the point where you actually start to feel intelligent albeit still being a quite stupidd
hm hm hm well ure stupidically funny pls if i may ask if Abuja is a slum then where do u live?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2015
mymadam:

Answer: undecided It is the name of a person, place or thing. God bless Nigeria.
dat means, Nneka is a noun abii
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2015
adeekiti:
what is u bro grin A u is no farabale[size=8pt][/size] grin
me a "Farabale I dodge am..
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka is good at what she does but very wrong at her take on President Jonathan.
Fela would rather expose the people that said the nation would be ungovernable should GEJ wins & not pitch his tend with evil against the good

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by wesleyel: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them

You know nothing about this girl. Her sons were part of the top 100 songs in Europe and part of the top 50 in Germany. Her audience her way way bigger than any nigerian act u can think of. Her song kangpe was used on fifa10. And if u know fifa gaming franchise , u would understand. She only expressed her opinion, she never blasted gej or said anything awful about him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) / Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter / The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.