Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Urgent Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Advice (710 Views)

PLEASE: I Need Your Urgent Advice / Urgent Advice Needed About A Job Offer / Urgent Advice Needed Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by Brozok: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello NL, will u take a job offer in which u will be sent abroad for a month training but u must sign a bond with d coy lawyers to work for the firm for some years before u can leave or resign. D coy is offering u a little above 100k monthly. But u have another offer from another start up company that will pay d same amount but no training and no undertaken will be signed u are free to resign wen ever u choose to. Wat is ur advise.
Re: Urgent Advice by bakingsoda: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
The only difference is the one month abroad travelling which to me is not a big deal. Go for the one without the bond signing. My take though. Best wishes to you.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nature129(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
The 2 jobs are good but what's more important is the working conditions. Also, if I have to sign an undertaking, I'll check if I can endure the period of time am expected to work, and if I can then I will sign it. Going abroad sounds like more exposure and connection to me, and I would take that one if I were you. Remember that working isn't merely for the salary alone...these companies are supposed to develop us.

The choice is yours.
Re: Urgent Advice by sollex(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Brozok:
Hello NL, will u take a job offer in which u will be sent abroad for a month training but u must sign a bond with d coy lawyers to work for the firm for some years before u can leave or resign. D coy is offering u a little above 100k monthly. But u have another offer from another start up company that will pay d same amount but no training and no undertaken will be signed u are free to resign wen ever u choose to. Wat is ur advise.

In my opinion, you should have the basic knowledge of both organisations. You should also consider the relevance of the job to your taste and likewise the future prospects. It is only after your findings that you can boldly decide which offer to take and which to decline.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Nigeria Job Recruitment At Mannich Consulting Services (over 50 Position / MU’AMALAH CONSULT Management Consulting – Certified Fnancial Accountants / Graduate Vacancy At Mercy Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.