Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? (649 Views)

Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? / Did Goodluck Make Nigeria A Banana Republic? / How Did goodluck Jonathan Start Bearing Azikwe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? by Realfiness(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
A friend of mine asked me to mention 6 things GEJ has done for Nigeria that will make him vote for GEJ, and this is what I told him. Read on.

I will mention more than 10;

Under GEJ, Lots of Nigerian youths have been employed and empowered through the YouWin program 10 million naira grant.

Under GEJ, Nigerian graduates have been trained, employed and empowered through the SureP GIS (Graduate Internship Scheme) my friend here is a benefactor.

Under GEJ, Nigeria can now boost of enough, affordable and available food through the GES (Growth Enhancement Scheme) in the Agricultural sector.

Under GEJ, The fertilizer fraud/corruption in the agricultural sector have been eradicated, the cabals who benefited from such are those who left PDP to join APC.

Under GEJ, Nigeria became Africa's biggest economy surpassing South Africa, this was done through Rebasing of the economy, if you don't understand the meaning of REBASING of economy pls feel free to ask me.

Under GEJ, the much talked about second Niger bridge is under construction after 37 years of promises from different regimes of govt.

Under GEJ, more 25,000 kilometres of our Federal roads have been constructed, repaired, maintained and reconstructed, he's even planning on opening new federal roads routes after servicing the old ones.

Under GEJ, Privatisation of the Power sector of which OBJ and others couldn't achieve was achieved smoothly and power generation/consumption in Nigeria is improving more than ever.

Under GEJ, The South East got its first ever International airport since the history of Nigeria, the abokis have been promising, mind u, they've even denied us being part of Nigeria.

Under GEJ, the first ever Igbo army general emerged. Mind you, no body ever trusted the Igbos with arms due to the civil war experience.

it will so Nigerian of me to tell all of that am not the original writer of this article, yes but truthful and peace-loving Nigerians will bear witness to this.
Re: What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? by Tundenoni(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
first ever igbo army general?

you must be a bastar....d liar

please wake up,we are not clueless
Re: What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? by Realfiness(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Tundenoni:
first ever igbo army general?

you must be a bastar....d liar

please wake up,we are not clueless

Nnaa Bros must u insult me?
Re: What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? by sammyj: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Corruption, thats all grin grin grin !!!!
Re: What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? by Safari29: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Where are the jobs??
task force surep is a pure scam. youwin ko youlose ni. how can I get a job by raffle draw from my government?? op if na play make you stop am

Re: What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? by Tundenoni(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Realfiness:

Nnaa Bros must u insult me?

sorry bros
Re: What Did Goodluck Do For Nigerians? by Realfiness(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Safari29:
Where are the jobs??
task force surep is a pure scam. youwin ko youlose ni. how can I get a job by raffle draw from my government?? op if na play make you stop am
u guys shud stop this na, baba Gej don work, make give am some kudos Abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Presidential Aspirant Muhammadu Buhari Arriving From London. / Lai Muhammed Must Hear This / Breaking News: Three Bombs Explode In Maiduguri, Many People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.