Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes (27673 Views)

20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning / Start Your Weekend With These Hilarious Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by sellydion: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2015
It is an advert.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Blackchampion(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2015
And dis med FP?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2015
How does this affect the price of fuel
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by VickyRotex(f): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:
He looks like a y***ba man

you wan start tribalism abi

*throws punch*

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by adedayourt(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:
He looks like a y***ba man

Somtin tells me u out of ut s****s

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by iwezor1(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2015
shachris03:
nairaland and their childish fp posts...
is for nippled
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by iwezor1(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2015
shachris03:
nairaland and their childish fp posts...
is for nipples
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by celeron40(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Yorubas!
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2015
adedayourt:

Somtin tells me u out of ut s****s

I didn't say anything bro
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

you wan start tribalism abi

*throws punch*

Did i mention any tribe¿
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Lots of craze people around these days.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by VickyRotex(f): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:

Did i mention any tribe¿

Your asking me abi

Continue!!! angry
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by VickyRotex(f): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
KELVIN086:
our future commanders/generals

shocked Na inspiration dem dey receive jare!!! grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by daxon001(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Many are roamin because few are mad.....
Few are mad but many are roamin...
Which 1 sef cos dis nitwit don comfuse me
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by adedayourt(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:

I didn't say anything bro

Neither did I brov smiley
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by femility(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2015
The guy's 4rm my school... Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by sanyablaze(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
ARE YOU A BLOGGER

AND YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ON A DAILY BASIS

WELL, I COULD ALWAYS DO THAT FOR YOU WITH MINIMAL CHARGES

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/sonya.blaze2

AND LETS DISCUSS

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by ayoodeji(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
that guy is a ladokite. He is part of 2014 log out. He wore dat on yoruba day. I also have a differnt pix i snapped with him. He took dat pix beside high rise building. THAT IS CALLED CREATIVITY AND THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF LAUTECH.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by jayebros01(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
The guy is a civil engineering dept graduate of my school "lautech"...
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by benboa(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked Na inspiration dem dey receive jare!!! grin

undecided *pensive* What has the pix you uploaded got to do with the original post

some Nigerians sha.......nawa !!
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by neocortex: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
cyberdurable:
Lmao! Yoruba people get A1 for FoolishNess

May I introduce to you the most senseless poster on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by VickyRotex(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
benboa:

undecided *pensive* What has the pix you uploaded got to do with the original post

some Nigerians sha.......nawa !!

No be me upload am na...

why quoting me
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by benboa(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
KELVIN086:

undecided *pensive* What has the pix you uploaded got to do with the topic in the Original Post
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by benboa(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

No be me upload am na...

why quoting me

SORRY abeg....na error
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by VickyRotex(f): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
benboa:

SORRY abeg....na error

smiley
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by adahgold(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
One day he might be... Lol
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by cyberdurable(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
neocortex:

May I introduce to you the most senseless poster on Nairaland.

Mumu face front
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by jaylorde(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
it's the guy's form of showing joy on rag day. I sabi am well.he's a graduating student of civil engineering department, lautech

Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by ernecy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bros body no b wood, only if u knew what they did b4 getting to this point... soldier self na human being like me and u
KELVIN086:
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Praktikals(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Krasid:
One of the 21 million mentally deranged Nigerians.
You must be deranged to think there are 21 million deranged Nigerians. undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Princezoi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
njuwo:
What is hillarious about this, people here in Delta state wear this on daily basin. That is what i wore to a job interview for the post of a C.E.O last night and i was given the job.
And are u actually trying to be funny!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Very sad that some people just decide to write comments without the putting the end in mind or how it affects others reading it.

The Original post has nothing to do with tribalism, yet it's easy for some posters to write that it's a Yoruba guy that would do such. So what? Has he committed a crime?

If not for a Yoruba led administration Im not sure if most of you would even have the privilege to use a mobile phone today. It's not about the color, tribe or what make us different from each other. We should remain one and put our country on the right part.

One Nigeria.

N.B I'm not sure if anyone is moderating the threads. If nairaland ain't promoting such bad acts , they should always delete posts like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laaaf It Out Wit Kingron Until U Can Laf No More!!! / Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church / Romade Gender Remains A Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.