Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (5112 Views)

Why Do People Smoke Weed? / Tricky Puzzle - 49 Out Of 50 People Get This Wrong / Why Do People Run Away From Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tdayof(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok, have heard
Re: . by richol(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
yea......buhari doesnt have school certificate.........GEJ TILL 2019

10 Likes

Re: . by saaedlee: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
KSU in Russia?
Re: . by tdayof(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
saaedlee:
KSU in Russia?
kogi state university

1 Like

Re: . by absoluteSuccess: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some of the time, the succesful person tend to recent old friends who are not yet a success as if its in our power to get our want upon wishes. Why does the successful ones recent the hopeful ones?
Re: . by absoluteSuccess: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some of the time, the succesful person tend to recent old friends who are not yet a success as if its in our power to get our want upon wishes. Why does the successful ones often recent the hopeful ones?
Re: . by tdayof(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Amefrica any experience?
Re: . by niqqa(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
I swear down I no understand

5 Likes

Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Because of their mediocre mentality and the fact that they believe they are the better than you.
Re: . by zinoad: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Jealousy is usually a by-product of insecurity and low self-worth. You may have fears of being abandoned or rejected by someone close to you. When you feel jealousy taking over, don't react in a destructive way by making accusations, giving someone the silent treatment or dropping little sarcastic hints. Instead, try to do what a trusting person would do in your place.

When someone else gets the university admission that you want, be nice instead of being sneaky or trying to undermine the other person. Instead, congratulate the person and offer to help them be successful.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2015
tdayof:
Amefrica any experience?

Well, this happens all the time. I've learned to always ignore any hateful remarks aimed at me.

My mum's closest friend stopped talking to her when she heard I left Nigeria to Canada. After some months I left she asked my mum about my whereabouts. My told her I'm in Canada now - and she was like "Canada ko, Ghana ni". She later found out from her son who has me on Facebook and she stopped answering my mum anytime my mum greet her. That's her headache.
Re: . by Profkunlexxy(m): 12:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Amefrica:

Well, this happens all the time. I've learned to always ignore any hateful remarks aimed at me.
My mum's closest friend stopped talking to her when she heard I left Nigeria to Canada. After some months I left she asked my mum about my whereabouts. My told her I'm in Canada now - and she was like "Canada ko, Ghana ni". She later found out from her son who has me on Facebook and she stopped answering my mum anytime my mum greet her. That's her headache.
woow,xo u are now in Canada,dats great! I could remember this ur name on last year Jambites thread.
Re: . by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:52am On Mar 05, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Some of the time, the succesful person tend to recent old friends who are not yet a success as if its in our power to get our want upon wishes. Why does the successful ones often recent the hopeful ones?
The successful ones don't recent the hopefully ones, they only recent the change of attitude the hopeful ones adopt.
When u become successful the hopeful ones believe you owe them, you have to give give and give, they forget that you also have your own responsibilities and challenges to focus on.
I as a person lost most of my friends since I couldn't meet up to their demands.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Profkunlexxy:
woow,xo u are now in Canada,dats great! I could remember this ur name on last year Jambites thread.

Yea, bro. Thanks. I was trynna change my school then, was in OOU but had to leave there for some personal reasons. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by fr3do(m): 3:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Churches should preach contentment alongside favour.

1 Like

Re: . by raayah(f): 3:23am On Mar 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by absoluteSuccess: 5:19am On Mar 05, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
The successful ones don't recent the hopefully ones, they only recent the change of attitude the hopeful ones adopt.
When u become successful the hopeful ones believe you owe them, you have to give give and give, they forget that you also have your own responsibilities and challenges to focus on.
I as a person lost most of my friends since I couldn't meet up to their demands.
That's honest talk. I think we should all cultivate equinamimous attitude so as not to be puffed up by our success or be made to stumble by the success of any of our peers. But sometimes there's that 'awkward moment' that must be forgiven.
Re: . by sirrinky: 5:25am On Mar 05, 2015
All these children of nowadays go and face your books oh
Re: . by absoluteSuccess: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2015
raayah:
I didnt even tell anyone that I was leaving Nigeria. It was when I reached abroad that i told people that I had left. No pictures/location on my facebook or bbm even till now.

I believe in a very quiet life. Let my acheivements speak for themselves. There is also nothing bad in letting people know your plans, maybe they can help sef. It all depends on the individual
I love this very much.

1 Like

Re: . by MaconAwire(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2015
SUCH IS LIFE.
TO THE FRIEND AND THE HATER;- DON'T LET IT GO TO UR HEAD.
Re: . by tdayof(m): 6:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks for your contributions...
Re: . by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 05, 2015
So ppl still use 2go? shocked
Re: . by tdayof(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Zohan:
So ppl still use 2go? shocked
yea some do but not that much... It depends on what people around you use.
Re: . by tdayof(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Amefrica:

eleyi leh gidi gan o.. Closest friend.

May God help us... How can someone attain success when they keep on hating on someone's else own.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
tdayof:
yea some do but not that much... It depends on what people around you use.
I use WhatsApp and badoo
Re: . by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
That's honest talk. I think we should all cultivate equinamimous attitude so as not to be puffed up by our success or be made to stumble by the success of any of our peers. But sometimes there's that 'awkward moment' that must be forgiven.
when I got a career job with a very reputable organization in Nigeria, I was quiet about it since it came very early in my life. I made people still believe I was in school for a few months but you know Wat they say; "you can hide a fire but not the smoke" people eventually found out and that was when the demands flooded in.
I had to withdraw from all social networking I do since I can't have a comfortable chat with a friend or family member without them throwing in a demand..
Balancing the hopeful and jealous ones when u become successful is no easy task, like the Op stated, he was going abroad to study but the news didn't go down well with someone he believed was a friend.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2015
tdayof:
eleyi leh gidi gan o.. Closest friend.

May God help us... How can someone attain success when they keep on hating on someone's else own.

Abi oo
Re: . by Rexhenrex(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2015
i must tell u dat if someone you call ur friend ain't happy of ur success then am afraid thats an enemy to ur future,if he is jelous and shows it outrightly then he doesnt want u to be ahead of him and guess what we do to kinda people, CUT them off from your life u dont need them..becareful people u call ur friend.the word friend has led to the death and downfall of many.
Re: . by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Amefrica:

Yea, bro. Thanks. I was trynna change my school then, was in OOU but had to leave there for some personal reasons. smiley
all is well bro,nice 1
Re: . by AJOT99(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Mtchew.....
Re: . by hayoakins(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
"Whatever you do not want your enemies to know, do not tell your friends" - The bitter truth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Course Can I Do With Dis Result?? Please Need Answers.. / How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide / Help: Neco Result Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.