Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (59758 Views)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by parpylo(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
dz guy jsh dy use him weaponry nyhw,nahwa ooo
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by OYAY(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
This is end time thing! God will deal with this impostor bastardizing the name of God thereby ridiculing the gospel.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by austine2015: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
wonder shall never end.. what a big disgrace ... ah pay ah never rest in pussy like this pastor
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by TonySpike: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
wordcat:

Your brothers, David Oyedepo and Adeboye are in the same indudtry with this man. The Only difference is while your brothers are after Money, this man is after sexx.

WHO CARES?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by hizaya61(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
THEY WANT MIRACLE BABIES
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by wordcat(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Maximus17:
Thank God you said "almost" killed but he did not actually kill. that was a test of faith. God can never contradict his word. It is written "thou shall not commit Adultery", he would NEVER tell you to go commit adultery. Any spirit that ignites one to commit an act contrary to the word is definitely not from God

He didn't kill his son because God provided an alternative. But in the case of this man, there was no option for him.

Also remember that it is written, "Thou shall not kill" but God punished Saul for not Killikg ALL the people he asked him to kill.

Don't u think that god might reject this man the same way he rejected Saul if the man had fail to carry out God's Command?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by fitinwell: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Alot is happening in the village.. Let God judge.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Donpizzle(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Go into the world and multiply.... d pastor is simply obeyin d bible.anyway I fink 15yrs imprisonment is just a start of his punishment.se fini.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by buJu234: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
@op

please always verify ur news b4 posting it on NL..

if this is true; then why arrest the Pastor?? its illegal to do that..

he has the right to woo any woman (via the gospel; using money or tricks); and if they agreed then he can Bleep them the way he likes..

after all he didnt rape them nor use Jazz on them..

Please free the man boo... and let the silly women continue to open their legs for him.

if they dont have sense
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by yemicoal(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol.... Power, enter grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by wordcat(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
TonySpike:

WHO CARES?

Ofenmmanu peps cares.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by salykely(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
I am just surprised that no Muslim have come out yet to heap insult on the founder of Christianity just as SOME christians would have seen it as an opportunity to insult Islam and their Prophet if the culprit was a Muslim.

This is tolerance and respect.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by wordcat(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Donpizzle:
Go into the world and multiply.... d pastor is simply obeyin d bible.anyway I fink 15yrs imprisonment is just a start of his punishment.se fini.

And what is his sin that warrant 15yrs imprisonment?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by mcmukoko12(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
This has first class in nakiology and on per seconds he can impregnate 400 babes.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by adellam16(f): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Hian guy wan add to him congregation ni! Father abraham
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by obiisaboy: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Omo something dey happen 4 dis country undecidedOmo...........
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Tunmich: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
I will rather stick to my white garment church rather than running from pillar to post. penticostal my foot!!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by jauntty: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2015
This is why I HATE Religion. Gullible women.!! When has pastor turn to a demi-god. #lubbish
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by abubkhr: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2015
This are the people claimed to be civilized and well educated acting as semi animals (Pork) to be specific. Always ready to insult another section without knowing anything about them. If this is civilization am speechless. Carry on civilized people
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Sharksblow(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
eistien:
Some women are so naïve and gullible.
It surprises me that some women will fall to the lies of these perverted men in the guise of pastors or prophets.
**shakes his head in disbelief**
And you think he could achieve that without going diabolical? Juju pastors, 80% Juju, 10% called, 10% called themselves. I mean it when I say they are everywhere.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by TheFilmmaker: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=28pt]More blessing! grin grin

The hypocrisy of Nigerian journalism. If na big popular church now, dem go hide the name, if na small church, dem go talk the name.

God is watching you!!!

Ignorance is a shameful disease.[/size]
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by synergycom19: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
eistien:
It surprises me that some women will fall to the lies of these perverted men in the guise of pastors or prophets.
You guys never understand Women,they are weak-minded,easier to enticed,guilable to deceive,ready to be submissive to anyone with authority. This is how they were made
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by synergycom19: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Sharksblow:

And you think he could achieve that without going diabolical? Juju pastors, 80% Juju, 10% called, 10% called themselves. I mean it when I say they are everywhere.
80% can't be juju,most are called,but some fall by the way side due to compromise.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by asiwajumi(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
eistien:
u tink say na normal face he take do ham.juju at work
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by IGBOSON1: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Must be some sort of commune! undecided
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Meringe(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
If I talk now...dey will sae I hate. igbo....now tell me,if no b for igboland wia dix. kind tin fit happen?...igbos! igbos!! Igbos!!! Stop. Givn dix country bad name...go. and form ur Biafra
Go and ask oshemole wat to do.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by harry509: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31311496][/quote]most nigeria women, their brain is like dat of a fish. And as 4 dat he-goat pastor he deserve dis 4rm me...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Forwetinnah: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
The name of the Church should be "reproduction ministry of Ngwu"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by dee1wolex(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Decryptor:

At least, they opened their legs for the pastor willingly and they are matured women too...unlike yorubastard men who will take the thing by force and sleep with underaged girls. Google most rape cases in Nigeria and see the tribe that commits 99.9% of them. cool

ar u trying to justify either of the two?

While i wont join u with d tribal derogation.....i will emplore u to embrace CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2015
sirrinky:
Chaiii chaotic wonders shall never end. But this pastor work sweet oh grin cheesy cheesy

I don't understand. Is do advert for blind people?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by synergycom19: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2015
The problem is whose voice does he hear?demons and satan too have voice/voices,like the voice commanding Islamic terrorists to slaughter people in the name of a deity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos) / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.