Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (59753 Views)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by lalasticlala(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2015
pastor arrested for impregnating 20 women in his church claims God commanded him to have sex with them - and their daughters

Timothy Ngwu says he has 13 children with five wives and his mistresses
Police arrested him for abusing members of congregation 'on will of God'
He was reported to authorities by his wife who grew sick of his adultery
Arrested pastor claims the married women's husbands agreed to affairs
A mother-of-eight claims Ngwu impregnated her - and then her daughter

A 53-year-old pastor who reportedly impregnated 20 members of congregation claims the Holy Spirit ordered him to have sex with them.

Nigerian police have now arrested Timothy Ngwu for abusing the young girls and women at Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity.

Ngwu's abusive behaviour was finally reported to the police by his estranged wife Veronica who grew tired of his adulterous behaviour - and reportedly impregnated her young neice.

A spokesperson for the Enugu State Police command told Naij.com he claims to be obeying the 'spiritual' urge to carry out the will of God, 'irrespective of whether the woman is married or not.'

Ebere Amaraizu added: 'When the woman is delivered of the baby, the child remains in the ministry with the mother for life.'

Ngwu told the same website he has 13 children with five different wives and the mistresses God's 'prophetic' will told him to acquire.

He also claims he never had sex with any married woman unless their husbands consented to the Holy Spirit's request.

Calista Omeje and Assumpta Odo both left their husbands to live with the pastor based on these holy commands.

Mother-of-eight Odo said Ngwu impregnated both her and her daughter, whose age is not known.

And Calista - who has 10 children with her husband - said the pastor impregnated her but the baby died. She also revealed that she 'gave' her daughter to him.

The pastor's brother - who did not want to be identified - said he had warned both Ngwu and his family about the self-proclaimed clergyman's behaviour for a long time but they refused to listen.

He claims the arrest is 'God's wrath falling on his brother', adding: 'God's anger has befallen my brother, we have severally appealed to him to stop what he was doing but he refused.

'He has colonised our compound, bearing children with recklessness. He accused us of being jealous of him because he is doing the will of God.'

Pointing at the church's compound, he continued: 'Look at these buildings here... He has converted all of them to himself in the name of vineyard.

'He sacked his betrothed wife who has three children for him and embarked on impregnating married women and young girls. Look at the whole compound littered with children of different sex and age.'

'All members of the vineyard are fools, how can a woman abandon her husband for another man in the name of worshiping God and practice adultery? I cannot get myself involved in this matter.

'Let them sort themselves out with the police but I want the ministry to be shut down completely,' he added.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2979585/Nigerian-pastor-arrested-impregnating-20-women-church-claims-God-commanded-sex-daughters.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2015/03/oh-god-pastor-impregnates-over-20-women.html?m=1

Pix 1 Pastor: Timothy Ngwu (second from right) allegedly impregnated 20 members of his congregation because 'God told him to'

3 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
I hope he rots in the hell he believes In.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by eistien(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Some women are so naïve and gullible.
It surprises me that some women will fall to the lies of these perverted men in the guise of pastors or prophets.
**shakes his head in disbelief**

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by GboyegaD(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
You don't blame him. Blame the gullible ones who chose to open their legs for him because he says he is a pastor.

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by pacesetter939: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015
This man has a general multi-purpose machine gun on his waist, I bet you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Mancity26(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2015
How many time una go bring dis story nah? Next jor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Exoticstan(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Some pastors are good at bastardizing the job eh. Tomorrow he will want you to sow a financial seed while he's busy sowing organic seeds.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by chibwike(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Does poo like these still happen?.i mean are women...that stupid.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by nerodenero: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2015
His manhood should be fed to the dogs!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Viktor1983(m): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from lack of knowledge.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by shakol91(m): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2015
THE PASTOR DEY AMONG END TIME PASTORS WEY GET HOT "AMUDO" CHARM

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by jamislaw(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2015
He is actually moving the ministry to the temporary site.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 05, 2015
girls dey mumu for state sha cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kestolove95(m): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2015
If I talk now...dey will sae I hate. igbo....now tell me,if no b for igboland wia dix. kind tin fit happen?...igbos! igbos!! Igbos!!! Stop. Givn dix country bad name...go. and form ur Biafra

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by shininglite(m): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2015
God is indeed a merciful God
na only God knw who dey serve am.......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by channelz: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2015
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Ishilove: 3:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Hian. The women sef, did he jazz them? Both the man and the women are idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by sirrinky: 4:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Chaiii chaotic wonders shall never end. But this pastor work sweet oh grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Itz obvious the women are illiterates.
The pastor must have consulted an Oracle or so for their respective husbands to consent such trash (d tin nor be ordinary eye)

And to dat bigot shouting "igbo wateva"...... Na south-west pastors do dis tin pass (using Cherubim & Seraphim Pastors and members as a case study)

Last Bullet ===> 95% of the pastors we see these days are 'god of men', not 'men of God'

#Offering_Time! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by englishmart(m): 5:41am On Mar 05, 2015
my people perish for lack of wisdom
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Misogynist2014(m): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2015
According to the laws of the Holy Bible, I hereby declare that this man and his customers are guilty of adultery and therefore should be cast out and stoned to death.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by countsparrow: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Igbo men and sex...

D pastor na Doro mega super star..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Be fruitful and multiply. Hehehehehe
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by jnrbayano(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
At times God uses these fake pastors to punish people who don't wanna trust God and are impatient as a result.

As for those pastors, they will reap what they sow. I seldom blame them though, it's those gullible victims I blame.

My people say, "mmiri adiro eri onye ofuro ukwu ya" translated to, "if you don't step your foot inside water, there's no chance you are drowned by/in it."

kestolove95:
If I talk now...dey will sae I hate. igbo....now tell me,if no b for igboland wia dix. kind tin fit happen?...igbos! igbos!! Igbos!!! Stop. Givn dix country bad name...go. and form ur Biafra

How do you feel now you have insulted your linage?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by shindarayo(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
D guy is fetish.its not possible to commit dis act natutallu.i mean how can a sanewoman consent to such dirty act wtout bn under d influence of jazz.hmmm, dts y I dont believe in going to church b4 known wat God wants.my heart is my church, I listen to it, it has beva failed me.Faith is wat matters in ur relationship wt God.he nevet fails.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by abe27633: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Wow.... wow....
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Burger01(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Pastor!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by yuzjet(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
What a testimony! grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by jeeqaa7(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
And so
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by bright007(f): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

that pastor must have a super joystick.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
tiomothy ngwu,uuuummmm
Na jazz him dey use?
Baby factory things
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by angrybird007: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Na Godwin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.