Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day (11668 Views)

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / World Record: Woman Had S*x With 919 Men In A DAY ( Watch Video ) / Meet The American Woman Who Had Sex With 919 Men In A Single Day (photos + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by raayah(f): 3:45am On Mar 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
A hoe is a hoe.

Tomorrow she'll lecture a man about him not being a real man...Or she'll corner some unlucky chap into putting a ring on the finger she's used to hold countless DEEKS of whose owners' faces she can't recollect.

Men...I pity us.

She has been happily married for 20 years.

I hope those men are all throughly tested and clean, if not she is at the risk of catching a lot of sexually transmitted diseases.
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by bond77(m): 4:06am On Mar 05, 2015
919 men in jest 24 hrs!!!!!...... Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

I am presently sure her kitten wud be as deep as an abyss undecided

God please let ur Kingdom comeembarassed

I think we 've just found d exact pit to throw satanundecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by bond77(m): 4:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
919 shocked I thought I had a record with 12 women in 24 hours!! angry
Guess I've got a new goal to work towards undecided

Wow! shocked ur kinds are rare..... keep it up bro, dats is a worthwhile goal and I pray...

satan will help u attain it grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Xsenga(f): 5:35am On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
OP, why did you upload Xsenga's pic without permission? grin
THAT'S NOT ME NA. grin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
What a shame. Some people in Nigeria can do better with dollars 2 show 4 it. Oshofree grin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Enegod(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
bond77:

Wow! shocked ur kinds are rare..... keep it up bro, dats is a worthwhile goal and I pray...

satan will help u attain it grin grin
shocked shocked grin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Samiceman: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
919 shocked I thought I had a record with 12 women in 24 hours!! angry
Guess I've got a new goal to work towards undecided
Keep dreaming
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by experimentist: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
Why she no make it 120 na?
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by duduade: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2015
nwonufestus:
PHOTOS: Woman Set New World Record By Having s*x With
919 Men In One Day

po.rn actress Lisa Sparks set a new world record for having s*x
with the most men in a single day on October 16, 2004, in
Warsaw, Poland.
The very nature of their work requires them to have s*x with
many different people. But one person took this to the extreme,
and in the process created a new world record. That person was
po.rn actress Lisa Sparxxx who had s*x with 919 men in only one
day.
Lisa achieved this record by having s*x with 919 men over a
period of 12 hours as part of the Third Annual World Group Intimacy
Championship and Eroticon. It means she spent only 45 seconds
having s*x with each man, which is about 13.5 seconds longer
than is often necessary.
She was competing in a Bleep contest against two other
women. One of the women she was competing against was the
former world record holder who had s*x with 759 men in a day.
On the day Lisa Sparks won the competition by only 21 men.
i hope her hole too was measured.................... There s suppose to be a record for that...
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by pixar(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2015
LovePeddler!
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Abee79(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
angry angry shocked

Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
this is called HOT PUSSY
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Sunnymatey(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Chisos! Imposicant. Her veji no catch fire? Or fire fighters where on stand-by::/:/
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
nwonufestus:
PHOTOS: Woman Set New World Record By Having s*x With
919 Men In One Day

po.rn actress Lisa Sparks set a new world record for having s*x
with the most men in a single day on October 16, 2004, in
Warsaw, Poland.
The very nature of their work requires them to have s*x with
many different people. But one person took this to the extreme,
and in the process created a new world record. That person was
po.rn actress Lisa Sparxxx who had s*x with 919 men in only one
day.
Lisa achieved this record by having s*x with 919 men over a
period of 12 hours as part of the Third Annual World Group Intimacy
Championship and Eroticon. It means she spent only 45 seconds
having s*x with each man, which is about 13.5 seconds longer
than is often necessary.
She was competing in a Bleep contest against two other
women. One of the women she was competing against was the
former world record holder who had s*x with 759 men in a day.
On the day Lisa Sparks won the competition by only 21 men.
some nigerian girls don beat dat record grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by judedwriter(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wasted destiny sad imagine a woman sleeping her destiny away for fame...end tym tinz.
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Highly impossible.. Cos her vijay would be smoking hot & might get burnt grin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Zerzzy: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
smiley[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] hmmmmmmmmm
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Danzazzausambo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
How did she achieve this? Pinsho or idonbilivdis!
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by mromokaro90: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the RIS scheme, and buy a bag of cement, for 950 Naira, contact malam usman shehu on 07064854564
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:
The chick is the U.N. see all different colour dick enter her shocked
Lmao @ U.N
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by hersexyness(f): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
unbelievable...
@op u can lie
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by deanoffaculty: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Demonic!!! The woman has already caged the destiny of 919 men.......
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by ggrin(f): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
OP, why did you upload Xsenga's pic without permission? grin
gringringrin
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by ggrin(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Xsenga:
THAT'S NOT ME NA. grin
na youangry
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Xsenga(f): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
ggrin:
na youangry
DO I KNOW U?angry
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by LewisO: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=15pt]A dog is still holier than her. undecided

How many minutes each spent on her? [/size]
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by ggrin(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Xsenga:
DO I KNOW U?angry
yesangry
Re: PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day by Tundeiab(m): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen dem go do dix tin for nigeria na?
One is coming up in Abuja on the 5th of December. Contact me for details.
I doubt if you will be able to take the heat, cos you have an innocent face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.