Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria (4275 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
killuminati:
Stupeed presidential b'itch! Fruitless woman with a barren womb... God will destroy this witch very soon she and her wicked husby..
that is why God did not bless her with d fruit of d womb.she hate children.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
Horllamideh:

Read her statement again,this time with your 'bigot' mode turned off
[/s]You are Ba.stard.stop beating about the bush.show us where she mentioned NORTH or even Almajiri in that statement.Unam aforo.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
azzima:
this is what you get when you vote illiterates into power.MUMU NIGERIANS!!
no one voted PEJ, we voted GEJ. Buhari is the only illiterate you should warn Nigerians against.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
[/s]Arbiter of misrey,tell us why poverty is dancing shoki in your family since you knows why she is barren.Ebot.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by omenka(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
seunfly:
Do you think she is the only one preaching hatred? Watch the campaign very well, you will know hatred is the bases of a particular party.
Absolutely. It has been the only card on PDP's table: North against south, Christians against muslims, minority against majority, etc. Patience and her hobby constitute a grave danger to the corporate existence of this nation. Instead of galvanising Nigerians across all divides with a doctrine of love, harmony and unity, all they do is accentuate our faultlines with a gospel of hatred and prejudice.

I can hardly wait to see the exit of the duo. Nigeria surely deserves much much better.

3 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Horllamideh(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are Ba.stard.stop beating about the bush.show us where she mentioned NORTH or even Almajiri in that statement.Unam aforo.
dindinrin gidi ni eh o,you are a complete id1ot....Bravo,i have succeeded at showing pipu on this thread dat u are a bl00dy bigot....Mo'erfukker

1 Like

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2015
toprealman:
FOR YOUR INFO GEJ IS WELL EDUCATED UNLIKE GMB WHO IS NOT. WHO BE MUMU NOW, NO BE YOU? GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT NEXT TIME.
gej educated ke,who dash am certificate without thesis.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Of course we know your type,the type that has been spreading hate and lies against this government so as to be voted out.unfortunately for you,it isnt working.your plan of grabbing power has been bursted by northern youths,and they knows your plans.BTW,did you read anywhere PEJ mentioned 'north or almajiri' in that statement?.or north synonymous with that?
Who is spreading hate? I guess it Patience who connotatively using derogatory term for the north.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
samoks:

Like seriously? Are you this desperate? So APC should transcribe it in Hausa/Fulani and spread the 'hatred'? Is this your end game? Let me ask you, where in the post did she mention NORTH?

Why spread hate? I'm very sure you have never lived in the North nor experienced their 'wrath' at any slightest provocation.

All i see is that you are just after political power....not minding how many people that are killed in the process.

Do not get me wrong, i am not in support of whatsoever 'nonsense' she spills, but tell me, how are you different from her based on this your own way of thinking?

Op how can you proof she was/is referring to northerners? I have read your post severally and I couldn't find where she mentioned northerners.

I think it is you who hates northerners.

Please this election shouldn't be a do or die. Stop spreading this kind of lies just to steer up hatred between regions.

Rubbish! In what way are you and your type different from Patience. Nobody is a second class citizen, and shouldn't be referred to as such. Why is the President's wife spreading hate against the north she wants to vote for her husband. Is this not the same woman calling Buhari, a former head of state, brain-dead. Mr man, come with another line.

1 Like

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Mynd44:
She made the statement of Tuesday in Calabar. I saw it and guess the next place I found it...Nasir El'Rufai's facebook page.

Some people should be be gagged I swear
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by jay44(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2015
dunno y peple pay much attention to this woman. she is only d wife of d president nd notin else. if d constitution does nt recognise her person, den y shld i giv i heck!
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by bangiskings: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Chief arbiter of human misery.clap for yourself.so tell us,why are you being ravaged by poverty,since you know why the Firstlady is barren?.
. See dis edeot baztard do I tell you I need nigerian govt to survive Am 100% sure your mum don't know ur biological father if u doubt me do DNA test with ur father
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Arbiter of misrey,tell us why poverty is dancing shoki in your family since you knows why she is barren.Ebot.
u and i are poor because of gej corruption,d govt does not care for anybody,d only thing they do,is to waste our resource.d resource that would have be enough to take care of u and i,and those almajiri.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u and i are poor because of [s]gej corruption,d govt does not care for anybody,d only thing they do,is to waste our resource[/s].d resource that would have be enough to take care of u and i,and those almajiri.
You av' been poor ever since your were born.In fact,your is hereditory,and hence,Jonathan wasnt president all that years of your ancestorial poverty.Its happening to you now because your fathers only depended on the government for everything like almajiris.now that the global challenges doesnt support that,you are weeping. Learn to live your life wìth little or no dependence on the government,come back and thank me.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by DaGC(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
In as much as this is election season, I'll advice that we keep the false propaganda to a minimum.

During her speech, she never mentioned the word 'death' as some people are saying she did by quoting 'stone anyone to death'. Same thing with the hatred for the northerners accusation.

Smearing her name like this is bad.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by samoks(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Horllamideh:

Read her statement again,this time with your 'bigot' mode turned off

I've done as you advised, but still couldn't comprehend where and how she referred to northerners......

I, therefore, need your kind assistance. Please explain to me how her (albeit nonsense) statement refers to Northerners.....

I was born in the North (Kaduna), parents from the East Imo state, lived in Port Harcourt for some months, did my NYSC in Nasarawa State, and have lived in Lagos since 1996.... in all these places, what PEJ said was and is still prevalent. So tell me, why single out the north to be the region she is referring to?

1 Like

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by bangiskings: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
You av' been poor ever since your were born.In fact,your is hereditory,and hence,Jonathan wasnt president all that years of your ancestorial poverty.Its happening to you now because your fathers only depended on the government for everything like almajiris.now that the global challenges doesnt support that,you are weeping. Learn to live your life wìth little or no dependence on the government,come back and thank me.
. Am sure dis Animal am quoting is from poor background, with this ur mentality u r showing here you will definitely die poor cos I don't see you doing anything different from ur biological father
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
bangiskings:
. See dis edeot baztard do I tell you I need nigerian govt to survive Am 100% sure your mum don't know ur biological father if u doubt me do DNA test with ur father
[/s] Have i spilled your origin? grin.
Anyway,i just take delivery of your file now,i will get back to you soon.
But before then,the person that brought your file said i should tell you to ask your mother to be sincere with you,and tell you what happened between her and one Bayo and Dele,on 17th August 1997.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by idu1(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Wombless bi.tch...

And she want the north to vote for her husband.

I swear they are loser in this coming election.....
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by samoks(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! In what way are you and your type different from Patience. Nobody is a second class citizen, and shouldn't be referred to as such. Why is the President's wife spreading hate against the north she wants to vote for her husband. Is this not the same woman calling Buhari, a former head of state, brain-dead. Mr man, come with another line.

Didn't you see where I referred to her statements as NONSENSE? Isn't that a sign that I am never and will never be in support of any of such utterances no matter who utters them.

I asked you a question and you didn't answer me.....

How are you different from her? Do you admit in all honesty that your own statement and advice is capable of causing deaths of your own fellow Nigerians if the APC goes ahead to implement it?

And my second question is not not answered......How and where did she mention Northerners?

You can't win this kind of case in court with just mere implication. what is your evidence that she is referring to the northerners except you feel within you that the northerners are guilty of what she said.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
bangiskings:
. Am sure dis Animal am quoting is from poor background, with this ur mentality u r showing here you will definitely die poor cos I don't see you doing anything different from ur biological father
[/s].I won't boast,because their isnt any need for that.This is more of faceless forum,and hence,anybody can claim anything.But tell whosoever that cares to listen,i will feed,cloth and shelter you,your family and relatives.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Who r u to speak for GOD
Ur moniker doesn't correspond with ur reasoning nd ideology...- Change 1 of them
Hw will some1 answering Jesusloveyou be talking like dis...haba
M nt judging u bro, m just being Objective !!! Peace..
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2015
samoks:

Didn't you see where I referred to her statements as NONSENSE? Isn't that a sign that I am never and will never be in support of any of such utterances no matter who utters them.

I asked you a question and you didn't answer me.....

How are you different from her? Do you admit in all honesty that your own statement and advice is capable of causing deaths of your own fellow Nigerians if the APC goes ahead to implement it?

And my second question is not not answered......How and where did she mention Northerners?

You can't win this kind of case in court with just mere implication. what is your evidence that she is referring to the northerners except you feel within you that the northerners are guilty of what she said.
It's already late. el-Rufai has already shared it on his social media platform soon after Patience made the comment.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Who is spreading hate? I guess it Patience who connotatively(This is irrelevant,as nothing linked them.Almajirism isn't only in the north.go to Ibadan,the number of beggars there will make you respect North) using derogatory term for the north. Prove to me beyond every reasonable doubt that she was refering to North,as same case is obtainable in Ibadan,Osun
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's already late. el-Rufai has already shared it on his social media platform soon after Patience made the comment.
And so what?.How many northerners are on facebook?.he should go to BBC Hausa service to announce it.who cares?.
ITS GEJ OR TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL
NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC loading.....

1 Like

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by samoks(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Wow that's a very sad development. I'm sure you realised your mistake. Let's pray it doesn't yield the intended fruit.

This rightly shows us the kind of politicians we have in this country. All they are after is their selfish interest.

Can someone tell me El Rufai's motive for placing such on his Facebook page without being biased?
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Horllamideh(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2015
samoks:

I've done as you advised, but still couldn't comprehend where and how she referred to northerners......

I, therefore, need your kind assistance. Please explain to me how her (albeit nonsense) statement refers to Northerners.....

I was born in the North (Kaduna), parents from the East Imo state, lived in Port Harcourt for some months, did my NYSC in Nasarawa State, and have lived in Lagos since 1996.... in all these places, what PEJ said was and is still prevalent. So tell me, why single out the north to be the region she is referring to?

thank God,you have lived in 2 regions,now analyze the first and second sentences in her statement and tell me the region that the phenomena is synonymous to??....Is it the North or the West??....There are some things that even if you don't say it in a straightforward manner,people can still use brain app to decode what you mean...Call it idioms
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by bangiskings: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].I won't boast,because their isnt any need for that.This is more of faceless forum,and hence,anybody can claim anything.But tell whosoever that cares to listen,i will feed,cloth and shelter you,your family and relatives.
all i know as jehova almighty lives as pej will remain barren for life so you will remain poor for life is not a cursed but it has been ordained by God almighty. am out for hustling i don't have your time small edeot
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by CyberTerrorist: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Why northerners and their slaves dey para? grin cheesy..Abi them dey born children throway for street? grin cheesy grin
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Horllamideh(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].I won't boast,because their isnt any need for that.This is more of faceless forum,and hence,anybody can claim anything.But tell whosoever that cares to listen,i will feed,cloth and shelter you,your family and relatives.
One of the beneficiary of the national cake is speaking....
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Horllamideh(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
NDPVF:
One of the beneficiary of the national cake is speaking....Aburo tompolo
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Horllamideh(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=NDPVF post=31319447][/quote]
xo d beggars in southwest are mainly and mostly yorubas....Nkalagwu caveman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerns Have No Regards For Yroubas (picture) / Is Igbo Really Marginalized? Let’s Discuss / Miyetti Allah Plate Number Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.