Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want (1042 Views)

Ladies And "Its Complicated" / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / Its Complicated And Funny!!! What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by kepstone: 2:21am On Mar 05, 2015
25yr-Above comment. Pls.
I am 29yrs n she is 24yrs met her on campus some 7yrs ago. We became casual friends but I liked her n loved her. I stood by her during her tough times she has hlped me a lot. I did not ask her out until after my final exams. She said no. I asked her out after my NYSC she said nothing n later asked me to give her time. It was taking long the reason was she was she just came out of a relationship. I lost her contact and for months we did not talk. But she keeps initiating contact to reach me. After months of break she was the first to call me. I was so happy. I met her and as pals na she told me she has been hurt by a lot of guyz. Dt 9t when we were out on date I told her I still love her after 7yrs I did not date gals on serious level.I was just facing my destiny. Even when I did it never went beyond 3months.She was smiling when I told her I am still inlove with her. I am convinced abt her. She now asked me to give her time again. We have gone out on dates over and over now. My questions.
1. Do I have a chance with this gal this tym around, she is so attracted to me, hugs men touches me a lot even buy stufss for me.
2. Is she seeing me as an option
3. I am want commitment but she is skeptic if I will make money early. I work she works but my job is a pay that can support just me n her n not to strt a family. I am working hard to make more money.
4. Is it dt I am so obssessed with her, I get into relatinmship it won't last 3months with another gal. The same for her, her relationship does not last.
5. We care for each other well but for her to say yes is the issue. Why?
6. I hav told God my sincere heart in tears that I love her n I am genuine about it. Most of my prayers hav0 bin on her. We come 2geda part ways come back 2geda again.
7. She is pretty n I am seeing it that a bigger boy in abuja can just come for her. For me money is not coming as I expect to do the right thing as in going to the family for intro, but I hv equiped my self with financial informations. I hv clearcut vision n pursuing it.
Pls ur candid advice I love dis gal 2 d last as she has d qualities I want in my wife. What do I do to make her say yes.
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Boland(m): 3:44am On Mar 05, 2015
She sees you as an option... Don't waste your time with her...
Move on...
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Ishilove: 4:00am On Mar 05, 2015
The question is "how long are you willing to wait for her?"

Better wake up seriously
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Summary::: this girl is still playing hard to get after seven years.

...You're welcome!
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Patiently wait,till white hair appears on your head.be Patient,i wish you GOODLUCK
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Welrez(m): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2015
I had a similar experience some years back and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. In a nutshell, when a girl behaves so, it simply means you're a mere option. She has her eyes on a serious option.

1 Like

Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by GoodBoi1(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Looks like you're a plan B
#GoodDataBest
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2015
You're simply a certified MUGU with stamp. . . 7 years ago "give me time". 7 years later "give me time", and you're there happily grinning like a boy who just had sex for the first time?

Comot for here. Before you carry your mumu infect people. . . Nonsense.
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Damn! never knew guys like this still exists sad

you are just like her purse, you will always be an option. she ain't the only girl in the world unless she's Rihanna undecided

wtf are you doing to yourself? man up and leave her. 7 years? gosh! lipsrsealed
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
observe this ignorant nigga, 7 modafkin years and still hoping and counting 7YEARS!!!!!!!! & you're yet to know that you're being taken for granted?!? dumb boy

see when a female is in love with someone she can't wait to be in a relationship or even marriage with the person she loves... the worst part is that you are soo daft that you think she's into you cos of few gifts and touches, TOUCHES? *rolls off before I shoot some stuppid mothafuka*
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by kepstone: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok people. Did not say I have waited for 7yrs oh. But she kips coming back to me. We ar gud friends though. I just toasted her just 1nce n now is d second tym. Meself hv left her but I still believe she is mine. She wld hv said yes to me but I was not patient enough though. Well let me leave her. If she is mine she will be mine.
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Enegod(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
When a chick says "Give me time", what she means is she wants to keep you on standby in order to see what happens with the other guys she's talking to.

She wants to keep you in "just in case" mode. She doesn't really want to date you, but she doesn't want you to move on to other girls either.

So her giving you the "give me time" line is so you'll just stay put in no man's land either until something develops with the other guys she's talking to, or things fall
apart.

Personally, I'd tell her I understand and for her to take the time she needs. Then while she's off taking her time, I'd be dating other chicks....and I WOULDN'T CARE if she found out about it either.
I don't see why her not being about to make up her mind and come to a decision should make ME be single and alone if I have a desire to date someone. angry
Re: Its Complicated! Sometimes I Want by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Get haer a damn watch or wall clock !

(1) (Reply)

Are Gays Still Allowed In Nigeria ( PHOTO!) / Pls Help Me Guys / Categorise This Kind Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.