Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? (1272 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Now That I Have Educate You Go And Do Likewise (1) / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 3:55am On Mar 05, 2015
In my perspective, there shouldn't be a wide gap in their ages, at least 3-4yrs gap is okay. Imagine a 30yrs old man going after a 20-24yrs old girl? In such case, the man is just preying on and taking advantage of the girl. It can be really sickening, honestly embarassed
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by pacesetter939: 4:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Go and ask your Dad/Mum.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Who is intimidating u?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by harrysterol(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Who is intimidating u?
ask am o

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by okosodo: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Dem don fall ya hand shey?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by lomaxx: 6:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Take heart bro.

Wait till you're 30.

Do as dem follow do you.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
LOL!

Someone is pained his GF was snatched by an older and more mature guy. . . Fml. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by Brugo(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Anything more than an age difference of 6 years is just weird.
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by idu1(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by Enegod(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
I only date women my age or older, I feel they are very sexy and knows what it takes to keep their man happy. undecided
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Who is intimidating u?
No one actually, but I see it a lot of times happening. And what inspired this thread is the thread about the virgin girl that was confused on who to stick with btw her bf of 23 and a man of 30. Why can't the man go for someone that is a little bit mature and closer to his age for cryin out Older men should stop takin advantage of younger girls abeg angry
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
LOL!

Someone is pained his GF was snatched by an older and more mature guy. . . Fml. grin
Hehe grincheesy that's not really the case tho, but I find it sickening. Matured adults should date themselves and allow youngsters to date themselves too...
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
okosodo:
Dem don fall ya hand shey?
Lol grin
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Brugo:
Anything more than an age difference of 6 years is just weird.
Six sef is too big, the highest should be 4 IMO
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
I only date women my age or older, I feel they are very sexy and knows what it takes to keep their man happy. undecided
That's not bad, the women would have matured in every sense of it both mentally and physically. Just imagine a 30yrs old man goin after a girl that's still in her early twenties, the man mind no go rest until e use that e oversized d1ck tear pesin pikin stuff......very sickening I tell ya
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
mcdreeezy:
That's not bad, the women would have matured in every sense of it both mentally and physically. Just imagine a 30yrs old man goin after a girl that's still in her early twenties, the man mind no go rest until e use that e oversized d1ck tear pesin pikin stuff......very sickening I tell ya
Who mentioned my name?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by loswhite(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
mcdreeezy:
In my perspective, there shouldn't be a wide gap in their ages, at least 3-4yrs gap is okay. Imagine a 30yrs old man going after a 20-24yrs old girl? In such case, the man is just preying on and taking advantage of the girl. It can be really sickening, honestly embarassed
when you grow up you will understand

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by MrIyke222(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ask d ladies out dia who wil tell u‘ I prefere dating older guys dan guys arnd my age’

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by louken(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
mcdreeezy:

Face your books bro. When you come of age you'll have your own pick of women

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
louken:

Face your books bro. When you come of age you'll have your own pick of women
Sure I will, but I won't prey on or take advantage of girls way younger than I
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by cr7lomo: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
@mcdreezy , I guess u are a teenager or in ur early 20s and not ready and definitely scared of looosin ur gf to an older mature guy that is ready . Kiddo , that is the reality of life , only naive small girls will stick to small boys that are not ready , young boys are time wasters , they don't know what they want because they are not really mature mentality

Women mature earlier than men , take a break kiddo and face reality .

Most women that wait for their young bf end up getting dumped in the long run for younger girls.

Ronaldo dumped his gf of 5 yrs recently to a younger girl . Their age difference is 1 abi 2 , now the chic is 29 and single while Ronaldo is planning to marry his 23 yr old new gf .

Reality comes first before fantasy kiddo
Re: Why Can't Matured Adults Date Themselves And Likewise Youngsters? by mcdreeezy: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmm.....ok then.

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Kissing Guys With Unkept Moustache / Open Letter To My Ex / Benefit Of Vaseline Petroleum Gel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.